What's new

BREAKING: PAF base Mianwali under attack, suicide bombers and heavy weapons in use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bs kr de bhai...her jagah nahi hoti r@ndirona krne k lye...
we try to limit political discussion just to political threads but sometimes it just comes up. Some can argue if the army is interfering in politics so why civilians won't be doing the same in military thread (score right :P )
Anyway, mods should have a policy to delete politically motivated discussions from military threads. However, that post is just highlighting the priorities for introspect.

we try to limit political discussion just to political threads but sometimes it just comes up. Some can argue if the army is interfering in politics so why civilians won't be doing the same in military thread (score right :P )
Anyway, mods should have a policy to delete politically motivated discussions from military threads. However, that post is just highlighting the priorities for introspect.

They can delete it if they want to, at the expense of the forum becoming an echo chamber. Look at the napak jernails, no introspection, koi bahir se bi na puche in khassi maa k bachon ko? Kaan pak gae sun k good manager ye wo, hospital me lga lo acha manage kr lain ge. Maa chudain ge hospital me bi bc airbase to sambhal nahi raha, udhr bechare faujion k parakchay ur rahe hain hiluxes me. Good managers my azz.

Afghans have been crossing indus to slap pubjabis for a 1000 years whcih they weirdly project on india (especially weird for us south indians). Paused breifly for the cold war and now its restarted

The more i think about it the more i realize that british actually drew a good border and basically gave india a buffer state..
Yeah. Afghan are Indias dogs but without being given a bone .
Strange dogs

@Windjammer where are the mods at man? A few years back you couldn't even post a single off topic comment. Now every thread is full of these stupid imr@ndus and their r@ndirona..spread like a cancer in every thread. PDF has now become a sh!thole..

Inshallah, next time the corrupt pakistani military establishment will lose some F-16 and J-10s. A destroyed pakistani General is peace and justice for the pakistani civilians.

Well it's clear that ISPR is lying at least partially. Videos clearly shows dead soldiers & fire inside hardened bunkers. Images of another 4 f7s destroyed and militants are walking around recording videos and clearly not under any fire. Reality seems far different from positive picture ISPR trying to send out.

ISPR is only good at making sex tapes and torturing pakistani patriots.

Don’t quote me again you indian piece of Ganges smelly river sh*t. All Indians need to get an actual hole on their forehead where the fake red one usually goes
And than you whine Indians made fun when Pakistani are killed. Majority Indians think Pakistani are your type hence celebrate.
To be very honest with you, the western neighbour is in bed with the eastern neighbour, no matter how hard you spin it they always have been natural allies due to hate for Pakistan. There is denial about it but it is what it is.

I think this issue will not be solved until Pakistanis take off their deluded blindfolds about their Afghani "brothers", and the mil-establishment doesn't decide to act like a proper institution with meritocracy instead of duffers
Really? Taliban were sheltered by Pakistani when USA went after them because Pakistan wanted Taliban rule for strategic depth. I vividly recall jubilant celebration on threads after threads on PDF when USA left Afghanistan. Your ISI head Faiz went Afghanistan and drank tea with proud smile and last but not least your sitting PM Imran was celebrating for Afghans breaking shackles of slavery.

If you still blame India after all this than I am happiest guy because still Pakistani are not analyzing problem and won’t find solution.

Randputs pulled their daughters' pants down for Muslim invaders
Yup and now those Rajput live in Pakistan and still proudly call themselves Muslim Rajput. You know those who started wearing “Salvar” because of fear of “Talwar” type.

Real Rajput Hindus are alive and thriving in India.
Or should I post picture of your brigadier surrendering to Gilgit Scouts JCO?

Better is to stay in topic. You want a picture posting contest, why not to uptrend up a new thread and start there.
93000 surrendering vs few hundred, great going sirji you must be proud. Now please go and fight Taliban your STRATEGIC DEPTH.
Well, I agree to your point that Pakistanis are not descendants of central asian invaders But I disagree with your point on conversion of faith. Instead conversion of faith is the act of bravery. Leaving the faith that your brothers, fathers, forefathers is not easy. You do it when you are convinced that your old faith was untrue. Today, if any muslim leaves his faith and becomes athiest, muslims will call him "Kaafir" but nobody can take away that even if is Kaafir but he is brave. Knowing the fact that how wrong others will think about him, how his own society will think about it and may even kill him for that.

So changing faiths always takes courage.

Edit: Also, do you think your forefathers were hindus for eternity ? Humans are on this planet for millions of years, there were certainly 1000s of religions / faiths / beliefs that would have come this way. Thinking that Hinduism is the first religion on the planet is another hilarious lie. It could be said that it is the oldest "known" religion but ofcourse it can never be the first religion .. What was here million years ago is anybody;s guess.
Naa it is not act of courage but cowardice or just helplessness when it is done under swards or threat of death. Act of courage is when people chose death over getting converted under Islamic barbarism. Examples are Guru Tegh Bahadur , Bhai Matidas, Bhai Satidas and Bhai Dayaldas.

There are very few who actually after studying their own religion and than studying other religion and get enlightened and than convert. Most of them gets converted under threat in Islamic country or because of money or some social injustice in other democracies.

To answer in aniciant India style people were converted after debates between their head priest of various sects or religion and usually person who lost accepted that other thought of school is better. Now try this reasoning with Taliban and ISIS type barbarians. Try declaring your self Kafir in Pakistan and see what happens.

Last edited:
I find it amusing to faujeet fanboys whining about bloody civilian criticizing pathetic performance of company despite gobbling up major chunk of budget and national resources. Never saw these hypocrites criticizing rouge militia doing kidnapping and torturing own civilian (including women and kids), doing everything except their duty for which they were hired. People who were called 5th generation warriors couple of years ago are now given certificates of traitor.

Anyway, when whole country is being destroyed by company few more jets get destroyed will not make any difference.

PS: Now go and cry to mods :toast_sign:

Air Chief Marshal Zaheer Ahmed Baber Sidhu, Chief of the Air Staff, #Pakistan Air Force visited PAF Base, #Mianwali following a recent foiled terrorist attack. During the visit, the Air Chief commended the on duty security personnel for their unwavering professionalism and bravery in thwarting the malicious attempt and neutralizing the intruders in the minimum possible time.Chief of the Air Staff interacted with the base personnel, expressed his utmost appreciation for their exceptional commitment in putting service before self and reiterated the required level of readiness of each & every person in the Pakistan Air Force to counter any malicious intent of hostile elements & terrorist outfits. He lauded the morale of base personnel and highlighted the collective resolve of PAF to uphold the highest standards of professionalism and preparedness in the face of evolving security challenges. He also thanked the joint operations team comprising Zarar Company of Pakistan Army and civil LEAs for their timely support to counter the infiltration most optimally.Speaking at the occasion the Air Chief stated, "The security scenario demands our unwavering vigilance and commitment. We stand resolute against any threat to our beloved nation. Pakistan Air Force will continue to play a pivotal role in safeguarding the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Pakistan."The visit of Chief of the Air Staff serves as a strong message of solidarity and reassurance to the entire Pakistan Air Force personnel, inspiring them to remain steadfast in their duty to protect the nation. It also showcases the PAF's unwavering commitment to upholding the highest standards of professionalism, bravery and dedication.

They were the phased out ones, just airframes, not airworthy, right, as per ISPR??

Also are they lightly damaged or completely destroyed??

I think those were in flight line and it means most likely airworthy ones. Looks like 3-4 squadrons are still operational in PAF.
Good aircraft, great if a good driver sitting in that. Great loss for country like Pakistan.

But i hope we are not waiting for top/front line aircrafts to be targeted. i hope ppl get into thr senses before that.

@Windjammer where are the mods at man? A few years back you couldn't even post a single off topic comment. Now every thread is full of these stupid imr@ndus and their r@ndirona..spread like a cancer in every thread. PDF has now become a sh!thole..
Sir, the so called Pakistan Defence Forum is now anything but a defence forum.
Many credible members and working MODS have left. You are right, the damn place is now a circus . Use of abusive language goes unnoticed...best to maintain your own level and not engage with rif raf...as access to a keyboard has made everyone an expert in everyfield.

Pakistan doesn't have or doesn't enforce zoning / building laws. All you need is a wad of cash to throw at a pigs face and you're all set to construct a building anyway you choose.
Gora had made them for us.....they only need to be implemented

That's a valid point. If muslims were only "fearing" for the invaders they would have gone back to great hinduism faith as there's no invaders now and there;s no fear now.

Some of the arguements of these RSS / right wing hindus is extremely hilarious which makes zero sense. I don't understand how come they utter such non-sense.

I already explained to him that changing faith of your fathers and forefathers is actually act of courage and not the other way around.
It does not work that way because in those days people who were converted were not allowed back in Hinduism fold and were shamed and forced to leave outside villages. Reverting back is very recent phenomenon for Hindus last 20 years. Hindus don’t actively convert anyone as that not the goal for any Hindu but with Abrahamic faith specially Christians and Muslims constantly trying to convert others have started this and it very good as if you don’t spread your thought other will spread theirs.

Also there are few things which are call Stockholm syndrome and also kettle is hotter than tea stuff. If you live in Muslim majority you cannot convert unless you love death. There is just blasphemy killed there opened today. That is why many Muslims go atheist in western world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom