What's new

BREAKING: PAF base Mianwali under attack, suicide bombers and heavy weapons in use

Status
Not open for further replies.

Air Chief Marshal Zaheer Ahmed Baber Sidhu, Chief of the Air Staff, #Pakistan Air Force visited PAF Base, #Mianwali following a recent foiled terrorist attack. During the visit, the Air Chief commended the on duty security personnel for their unwavering professionalism and bravery in thwarting the malicious attempt and neutralizing the intruders in the minimum possible time.Chief of the Air Staff interacted with the base personnel, expressed his utmost appreciation for their exceptional commitment in putting service before self and reiterated the required level of readiness of each & every person in the Pakistan Air Force to counter any malicious intent of hostile elements & terrorist outfits. He lauded the morale of base personnel and highlighted the collective resolve of PAF to uphold the highest standards of professionalism and preparedness in the face of evolving security challenges. He also thanked the joint operations team comprising Zarar Company of Pakistan Army and civil LEAs for their timely support to counter the infiltration most optimally.Speaking at the occasion the Air Chief stated, "The security scenario demands our unwavering vigilance and commitment. We stand resolute against any threat to our beloved nation. Pakistan Air Force will continue to play a pivotal role in safeguarding the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Pakistan."The visit of Chief of the Air Staff serves as a strong message of solidarity and reassurance to the entire Pakistan Air Force personnel, inspiring them to remain steadfast in their duty to protect the nation. It also showcases the PAF's unwavering commitment to upholding the highest standards of professionalism, bravery and dedication.
Forgive me for being too picky but why was he wearing service uniform instead of BDU?

Whats heart breaking is we had millions of Pakistanis feeling proud of being Pakistanis, all hoping for major reforms, placing Pakistan first, wishing for a stronger military, defending military 24 7 but the higher ups through their blunders messed it all up. They are clueless people without a doubt. If they believe Pti or IK is a traitor then why the hell they allowed him to get to this position of power? The same with Nawaz Sharif, first they give him power and then try to humiliate him, why do they keep shooting themselves in the foot, creating hatred against themselves.

My conclusion is we have people in power who are clueless, their hearts maybe in the right place but they are still some typical babas from the villages, who sit down and make decisions which they have no idea about. They have no strategy, ideology, concept to fight 21st century propaganda and psychological warfare. Lastly many decisions are made from America regarding appointments of the military higher ups, read the history when many higher up in the military were qadianis, how was that possible except lobbying from the west to get their men in position of influence, also saudi lobbying to get their man in power. Pakistan is a controlled nation and not free and independent.

Brother I have been posting on this forum for 15 years and was reading it for couple of years before joining. I know some of these guys who have turned 'neutral' to be nothing but patriots. We defended Pakistan and its military from Indian propaganda machine juggernaut on social media and other cyber spaces right after Indian strikes on 26th Feb, called them out and made people aware of the reality so it does not turn out to be another 71' where the reality was lost and nobody was interested in Pakistan's point of view. And all of it due to the love of the country and its armed forces, on our own time.

And then to be called 'misguided and uninformed' youth and to witness our family friends and in some cases relatives picked up in the middle of night, even their women and children were not spared - a vast majority decided this is not worth it and chose to leave the country.

Next time and there WILL be a next time - I wish the military good luck fighting Indian and West's propaganda through Hamid Mirs and Talat Hussains of this country who will not think twice before switching sides (eg. Lal masjid) or will charge huge amounts of money for their time. Not to mention their absolute lack of understanding of how social media works.

I hope it was worth it.

Sorry but this episode might possibly be the last straw that broke the camel’s back for some folks.

Some of us saw PAF as last hope.

Sad day for Pakistan.

Sold for $22 dollar on Amazon folks
Motion detectors

Good ones can detect movement from 50 meter out

Just going to leave it at that
View attachment 968114

These cameras are probably installed on the outside of Munir and Anjuman’s houses, but not on airbases.

It highlights the priorities of these people.

The current top brass is not sincere in the defence of Pakistan. Their game plan is to rule, loot, and retire abroad with stolen money.

This is what happens when you let foxes and snakes into the chicken coop. The military leadership are traitors and on the payroll of foreign nations. And right now these fuckers have absolute control of Pakistan.

Sorry but this episode might possibly be the last straw that broke the camel’s back for some folks.

Some of us saw PAF as last hope.

Sad day for Pakistan.

Army is in charge of airbase security. At least it was during my father’s time in PAF. Things may have changed, but I doubt it.

Giving LOVE reacts on the worrying news of the attack and still posting political comments speaks volumes of your pathetic mindset.

Whatever your differences with the military, you shouldn't be celebrating on country's loss
He will only celebrate when immi comes back. For people like him immi is equivalent to pakistan. Everything else is secondary

Yep, and its not aerial bombardment, terrorist's purpose was not to destroy the shed but just the aircrafts. The damaged shed are "only" those where fire even reached the roof.

Any of the aircrafts present under those sheds are gone. Twitter has the videos for it.
These are 22 sheds So what your handicapped brain thinks that
22 fighter jets are parked there?
Which is more than a squadron?
What if they are the retired ones ?F-7 are retired only 2 squadrons of PG are operating .... Remember The word "PG" the newly acquired ones
Ist squadron "Talons" is in Quetta
2nd squadron "Tigers" is in Peshawar

They were scrapped 3 or 4 may be
But brain dead creatures like you don't understand that.

He will only celebrate when immi comes back. For people like him immi is equivalent to pakistan. Everything else is secondary

How many airbases were attacked during Immi’s time?

Answer honestly

According to Adil Raja:

1. Only obsolete aircraft were damaged.
2. The attack was ordered by Whiskey on the Airforce as a warning.

Mianwali Hamlay ki Haqeeqat

I honestly wouldn’t doubt it. It may be an attempt by these bastards to gain favor with awam.

As Pakistani , I do feel the Airforce needs our full 100% support in this situation
So I hope they take care of business, like all Pakistani we do wish well for Pakistan Airforce

I heard our officials went to grave yard recently walking on a red valvet carpet
I sure hope they do not repeat these shananigans at the Airforce airbase tomorrow
I guess these rich folks can't even walk on normal ground anymore
View attachment 968002
Who is is who in this pic ?

LOL! Who on their right mind can believe ISPR? The one outlet which is proven time and again to lie.

None of the phased-out aircrafts were touched. See Map applications, See the videos posted by terrorists and see for yourself, I believe F-7s were already phased out, Airforce keeps only active aircrafts in the hangars and over the ramps. So there were F-7PGs.

Videos are openly showing large scale destruction. Should I count it for you all guys in the frame by frame motion. ?? Multiple F-7PGs inside HAS and multiple on Ramp are destroyed. Way more than 4!

Only below frame from the video is showing at minimum 4 aircrafts destroyed. They are in addition to ones destroyed in the hardened hangars. The video showing atleast 6-8 aircrafts destroyed only in the ramp. Can't capture all in single frame, when he moved the camera, 3 more airframes engulfed in fire were visible.

View attachment 968163

Then there are dozens of hangars just close to the ramp.

View attachment 968164

There are multiple Hangars engulfed in fire as seen in the video:

View attachment 968165

This is the door half opened of the HAS.

Like this which they usually are normally:

View attachment 968166

Easily 10-12 F-7 PGs are destroyed and they are gone beyond repair. They are destroyed. The sounds, explosions, explosive sounds everything is in the video. There's no denying it.

We must stop pretending that we "foiled" this attack OR somehow this is nothing. This is epic failure in the long list of failures. Its time to start accepting. When you don't accept, you don't learn. That's what happening with Pak military.

videos:

The video shows 1 Hardened shelter with 1 jet inside - destroyed and 3 F7PGs destory under their shelters ... I dont see how you got to 10-12 units.

Dont get me wrong - complete disaster for the PAF base security - uttter cluster f--k to fail to secure a major forward operating base. They learnt NOTHING from the attacks at Kamra where AEW&C's were lost and Karachi where P3Cs were lost ... complete clowns ...

Last edited:
lol.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom