What's new

Brig (retd) Ijaz Shah has been appointed as Minister of Interior

Military dictatorship creeping in. Not a good sign people.

Have people already forgotten 430 American drone strikes on Pakistan due to Pakistani military's stupid policies?

That was stupid policy of Imran Khan to replace Musharraf with Zardari.

He is awarded ministry by THEM as a gift for killing benazir bhutto. In pakistan hardwork always pay off.

Military dictatorship creeping in. Not a good sign people.

Have people already forgotten 430 American drone strikes on Pakistan due to Pakistani military's stupid policies?

Those drone strikes have a left a bad taste in many peoples mouth, what they have shown us is that some parts of Pakistan and some Pakistanis are more of Pakistani then others.

I dont like retired armed forces officer occupy civilian posts today in pak they are eating 30 percent high level jobs after completing their job tesure i think after sixty no one should allow to work

I dont like retired armed forces officer occupy civilian posts today in pak they are eating 30 percent high level jobs after completing their job tesure i think after sixty no one should allow to work

Sadly , after experimenting with every alternate, we are left with same ex-army personnel. They are not eating jobs. Just that the civilians that replace them are even more incompetent.

Sadly , after experimenting with every alternate, we are left with same ex-army personnel. They are not eating jobs. Just that the civilians that replace them are even more incompetent.

Total hogwash, we saw competency of our glorious armed forces personnel on each and every turn just flick the page from ayyub all the way to kiyani.

The US Congress is full of retired military personnel. When you have retired officers in ur assemblies it’s a huge asset. They know the situation on the borders and they act accordingly domestically. This is one of the reasons why the US is where it is today. From the start, 1776, they had people that knew how the world worked. General George Washington is a great example of that.

Sorry dont agree with u they already running bussines such as askari bank petrol etc

Civilians are better if given proper power to work with

The US Congress is full of retired military personnel. When you have retired officers in ur assemblies it’s a huge asset. They know the situation on the borders and they act accordingly domestically. This is one of the reasons why the US is where it is today. From the start, 1776, they had people that knew how the world worked. General George Washington is a great example of that.

How many American retired officers put others before their country?.
How many gave tacit agreement to have drone strikes carried out on their soil?
How many marginalised and divided their own citizens based on ethnicity?.

How many please do tell me.

Who left behind from Musharaf Cabinet?
Aw only Mushraff give him some advisory post too please.

I wish the gentleman slow and painful death, I hope if there justice in the kingdom of Allah then musharraf is an incinerator in hell.

How many American retired officers put others before their country?.
How many gave tacit agreement to have drone strikes carried out on their soil?
How many marginalised and divided their own citizens based on ethnicity?.

How many please do tell me.

I’m talking about retired not in service. There’s a difference. Having military coups and having retired officers participate in the states politics are two different things.

Sorry dont agree with u they already running bussines such as askari bank petrol etc

Civilians are better if given proper power to work with

You are within your rights to not believe that, but the interior ministry is an example. It is my opinion that you need someone versed in internal security as your interior minister. Which is now the case.

Back
Top Bottom