What's new

Bringing Islam to knees in India my dream: Thackeray

It wasn't violence; its on the UN human rights website; it was a mass murder of Indian Muslims. Both side extremists; really? since when is defense considered an extremism.

Oh poor innocent muslims. What all they did and do was in defence only?

They blew up the WTC in defence, they bravely slit the throats of innocents in Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan in defence, they blow themselves in defence.

They do a lot of things in defence.

He is a sob.
No doubt about that.

Anyways, is it true he said that statement, cuz there are some muslims too who have come to meet him and have praised him.
Why would any muslim come to praise a man who's commited to eliminate the second largest religion in India?

Such a statememt would have caused a political storm in here. I seriously doubt it. He may want so or think so, but he wont say it openly.

In any case, he is indeed an sob.
But he did say it in a mass rally!

Addressing a massive rally at the Shiv Sena stronghold of Shivaji Park, Thackeray said, “It is my dream that we create a Hindustan of the Hindus. Maharashtrians or Punjabis alone cannot fight against Islam. That is why I appeal to all Hindus to break the linguistic wall around them and come together so that we can bring Islam in this country down to its knees.”

Why would any muslim come to praise a man who's commited to eliminate the second largest religion in India?

BJp had a muslim minister in their ranks.

But he did say it in a mass rally!

Yeah he did there are other media reports quoting the same words. He is dead lion now. If he had said this at his prime, it would have raised a storm.

They blew up the WTC in defence, they bravely slit the throats of innocents in Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan in defence, they blow themselves in defence.

What does this have to do with the killing of Muslims in Gujarat. What does Afghanistan, Pakistan and the WTC has to do with this discussion. :confused:

That is defence. Thats all they can do. Give them tanks and some modern fighters and then watch what will happen. No one likes to blow himself up, Bull.

What worry? Other than the Gujarat riots what else do you have to point at during the BJP's rule at the centre.
BJP's rule is not the only problem. They've been able to conduct violence against Muslims even when out of power. Babri Masjid and the violence that ensued soon after?

A 2000 score isn't all that bad for the group's first time in power. Gujrat riots were just "something". As it is we have massacres in India at the rate of once per 10 years if you count all the various minority groups.

I mean the Hindu-Muslim divide is so apparent in India even today. The Muslims just keep getting the beating out of it since they are much less in numbers. It's just a matter of time as the Muslims gain strength in India, they will of course remember all of this.

I quite agree that Muslims don't play fair game either. But when one group wants to bring them to their knees, there's no point in being fair. Muslims should continue to create a ruckus and make their demands and keep their parallel laws just to carry on with their annoyance of Hindu parties.

ok i think we need stop blaming each others country and the people in it. all of the dudes who stupid stuff what that guy said are not right in the head. may it be a muslim or hindu.
maybe the reason they say this kind a thing is because they were not huged by there mother at all or a whole mush
may be the their father hit them to much
may be one of their uncles loved a little to much
get it
a little too much
hahahahahahah

ok i think we need stop blaming each others country and the people in it. all of the dudes who stupid stuff what that guy said are not right in the head. may it be a muslim or hindu.
maybe the reason they say this kind a thing is because they were not huged by there mother at all or a whole mush
may be the their father hit them to much
may be one of their uncles loved a little to much
get it
a little too much
hahahahahahah

No one is blaming anyone just stating the facts

Well today they still have the same problem look at Gorakhpur after Hindu-Muslimn riot they had imposed a curfew. And this Ball Thakray hez realy a insane person.

he even had insulted Indian President Kalam, he abused him and said He is not worth being president of India.
There were protests over his remarks also in India shown on her media

That is defence. Thats all they can do. Give them tanks and some modern fighters and then watch what will happen. No one likes to blow himself up, Bull.

The point was not that, The point was the Muslims playing the victim card.

s it is we have massacres in India at the rate of once per 10 years if you count all the various minority groups.

Once per 10 years is a good figure. Well isnt that rate still lower than the rate at which sunnis and shias clash around the world.

I mean the Hindu-Muslim divide is so apparent in India even today. The Muslims just keep getting the beating out of it since they are much less in numbers. It's just a matter of time as the Muslims gain strength in India, they will of course remember all of this..

Well they get beaten up by guys from the same faith. Whats the big deal here?

We are better having all the relgions than some others who are exclusive enclaves.

I quite agree that Muslims don't play fair game either. But when one group wants to bring them to their knees, there's no point in being fair. .

So you mean bcoz one groupo said so all the muslims should start reacting enmasse.

You are insulting me and the other Hindus by clubbing us with the guys like Thackeray.

Muslims should continue to create a ruckus and make their demands and keep their parallel laws just to carry on with their annoyance of Hindu parties.

Making demands is everybodys' right. And they have been doing that, they also have their own laws so does the Christians.

this shows what they really are...hummm. what is going on in kashmir? in gujrat clearly shows the true picture of india. i think now muslims of india again unit together similarly as that was in the time of Pakistan and again fallow the "two nation theory". so that they can get independence....humm

How are the muslims who united in 1947 fairing?

Well today they still have the same problem look at Gorakhpur after Hindu-Muslimn riot they had imposed a curfew. And this Ball Thakray hez realy a insane person.

Wasnt curfew imposed in paksitan too bcoz there were fears of sunni-shia clash.

Conflicts are there, dont try to paint it in such a way as to make us look like doing something out of the world.

We have issues and we fight with each other. But that doesnt mean you start making calls for a seperate nations.

he even had insulted Indian President Kalam, he abused him and said He is not worth being president of India.
There were protests over his remarks also in India shown on her media

Whats the big deal? He said something and people protested to it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom