What's new

British minister to meet Taiwan president, drawing China's anger

Scottish referendum was mentioned. Have you given that to Taiwan? No,
I said it again. Scotland and Taiwan are totally different cases. Everyone who knows the history of both would agree that Scotland has full right to be independent while Taiwan doesn't.

We are better moral than British. We don't shove opium into others and steal other people land. And u Jews support selling opium into China.

Democracy is flip flop. Then I guess all the debt to western countries can be forgotten since u can flip flop not to get it back.

So when it UK going to flip to communist or dictatorship? :enjoy:
I think selling you opioids 100 years ago is morally better than state sponsored organ harvesting today.

What I was saying is Scottland is an *actual* internal affair affected by internal politics, different leaders cause different policies. The important thing is Scottland was given an opportunity and made its decision, that already makes the British much higher morally than China.

Whereas China is talking about the invasion of a country that clearly isn't under China's control and never was, it's not a matter of internal politics but the matter of declaring a war on another country.

I said it again. Scotland and Taiwan are totally different cases. Everyone who knows the history of both would agree that Scotland has full right to be independent while Taiwan doesn't.
If they're totally different cases then maybe you shouldn't argue on hypothetical scenarios regarding China's support of an independent Scottland.

And also, no, I don't think that's the concensus at all, because regardless if you think Taiwan has the right to be completely independent, IT IS independent. It's not up to a referendum. Whereas Scottland isn't independent and chose not to be, and even if it did no one would declare war on it, and the fact they were even given a referendum makes the Brits way better than you.

It is when the government you have never controlled Taiwan.
That's why we say we are still in civil war. By the way, regarding the democracy in Taiwan. Do you really think those pro-independence Taiwanese really like democracy? No. Democracy is just a tool for them to grab the government power from KMT and ask protection from the west. The DPP used all nasty measures to to win the election. There is no dignity in Taiwan's politics. As a person who has been observing Taiwan's news for decades, I have zero respect to Taiwan's democracy. And I don't want to adopt democracy in China mainland. I will probably killed myself if living in a right and wrong upside down society.

I would prefer China just start supporting Scottish independence movement. Don't get mad. Get even.
Or give Argentina missiles and weapons to take back the Malvinas islands

Everyone knows the state of Israel is built upon ethnic cleansing. Every Should let Arabs return and conduct referendum.
There’s no point talking to his kind

That's why we say we are still in civil war. By the way, regarding the democracy in Taiwan. Do you really think those pro-independence Taiwanese really like democracy? No. Democracy is just a tool for them to grab the government power from KMT and ask protection from the west. The DPP used all nasty measures to to win the election. There is no dignity in Taiwan's politics. As a person who has been observing Taiwan's news for decades, I have zero respect to Taiwan's democracy. And I don't want to adopt democracy in China mainland. I will probably killed myself if living in a right and wrong upside down society.
Why would they not like democracy?

They don't want anything to do with you because they would not have freedom. Look at the Hong Kong protests, look at Tibet, look at the Uyghurs, not everyone is brainwashed or wants to be brainwashed into liking Chinese ruling.

They don't want anything to do with you because they would not have freedom. Look at the Hong Kong protests, look at Tibet, look at the Uyghurs, not everyone is brainwashed or wants to be brainwashed into liking Chinese ruling.

More and more people realized China has more democracy than Western election system -- which is a code word for oligarchy of elites pulling strong behind scene.

Shut up your foul mouth, Taiwan was Chinese territory for thousand of years, it was stolen by the Japanese more than a century ago, and it was returned to Chinese state after WW II after China fought Japan for 14 years and paid for it with 25 million Chinese lives.

The land of Israel today doesnt belong to you Jews, it belongs to the Palestinians, you people stole it from them. You evil people that now like to interfer in Chinese Taiwan matters deserve to be exiled again and it will happen in the future.

I think German final solution for you people wasnt a bad idea after all after hearing you slime claim that whites waging opium wars on China and forcing Chinese to smoke opium werent bad at all.
Taiwan still is a Chinese territory, except you aren't the only Chinese people. Taiwanese are just as Chinese as you, but they were never Communists, and were never controlled by your government. This isn't a reunification because you were never united.

Lol, you don't really believe that, in fact I don't think you care, you just side with the enemy of your enemy.

More and more people realized China has more democracy than Western election system -- which is a code word for oligarchy of elites pulling strong behind scene.
Nah, not really. Maybe after a few months in "re-education camps"

Dictatorship or democracy doesn't matter.

The most important thing is the results it brings.

Before the pandemic, every year millions of people from mainland China visited Taiwan as tourists(including my parents). If the democratic Taiwan is so much better than mainland China, do you think the CCP would allow us to come there freely?

Actually Taiwan's democracy is more fake than other western election countries. Their president candidates have to get approval from White House first

Last edited:
Taiwan still is a Chinese territory, except you aren't the only Chinese people. Taiwanese are just as Chinese as you, but they were never Communists, and were never controlled by your government. This isn't a reunification because you were never united.

Lol, you don't really believe that, in fact I don't think you care, you just side with the enemy of your enemy.

Nah, not really. Maybe after a few months in "re-education camps"
Slime ball keep dreaming...

Before the pandemic, every year millions of people from mainland China visited Taiwan as tourists(including my parents). If the democratic Taiwan is so much better than mainland China, do you think the CCP would allow us to come there freely?
Were the Uyghur people stuck in re-education camps allowed to fly to Taiwan as well?

I bet they would think Taiwan is better.

Anyways, this isn't really proving anything. There are plenty of less free countries allowing their citizens to travel to freer countries.

Imagine traveling to a country as tourists and calling for its invasion. The amount of hypocrisy.

Actually Taiwan's democracy is more fake than other western election countries. Their president candidates have to get approval from White House first
You seem to not understand democracy.

A democratically elected president isn't an all powerful being for 4 years. Taiwan is obviously dependent on American protection and weapon supply. A small price to pay for actual freedom.

73 percent are willing to fight in the event of war, I guess these polls are not sampling the women.

These days the public opinions pollings are so rigged.

1668415003701.png

More than half of Taiwanese are confident in the nation’s self-defense capabilities, and about 73 percent are willing to fight in the event of war, a poll in the latest edition of the Defense Security Journal found.

Last edited:
So smart of you to use 2014 news trying to prove relevant in 2022... The scottish wants to hold another referendum but UK refuse. Dont treat reader as stupid with your propaganda posting....

Are you desperate to mask the double standard of UK? If China slap UK, dont blame China. UK asked for it!
'Reader' could do with a bit of context.

UK government has always maintained that every Scottish generation will get a chance to decide whether they wish to remain part of the union or not.

Define it in any way you want but 8 years does not equal to a generation. UK government's stance is we already had a referendum relatively recently and now is not the time for for a referendum.

Will China allow Taiwan a referendum ever and if majority voted for independence will China declare them independent and recognise them as a sovereign state?

'Reader' could do with a bit of context.

UK government has always maintained that every Scottish generation will get a chance to decide whether they wish to remain part of the union or not.

Define it in any way you want but 8 years does not equal to a generation. UK government's stance is we already had a referendum relatively recently and now is not the time for for a referendum.

Will China allow Taiwan a referendum ever and if majority voted for independence will China declare them independent and recognise them as a sovereign state?
China stance is consistent. It's not about giving referendum or not. It's about our policy is always consistent. While UK policy is just like weather. It can change anything according to mood. Can you trust such system which can even tear up any agreement promise earlier and then change according to what they want?

73 percent are willing to fight in the event of war, I guess these polls are not sampling the women.

These days the public opinions pollings are so rigged.

View attachment 896450

More than half of Taiwanese are confident in the nation’s self-defense capabilities, and about 73 percent are willing to fight in the event of war, a poll in the latest edition of the Defense Security Journal found.

Taiwan times? These media has no shame when comes to lying and coming up with fake reports. They constantly accuse CCP of lying. In fact, they are the liar and shameless who wouldn't even blink once to sell their soul to the highest bidder.

China stance is consistent. It's not about giving referendum or not. It's about our policy is always consistent. While UK policy is just like weather. It can change anything according to mood. Can you trust such system which can even tear up any agreement promise earlier and then change according to what they want?

Taiwan times? These media has no shame when comes to lying and coming up with fake reports. They constantly accuse CCP of lying. In fact, they are the liar and shameless who wouldn't even blink once to sell their soul to the highest bidder.
China's stance is consistent because whoever disagrees with it goes to some work camp.

Democracy stance changes because it is based on the will of the people that aren't oppressed into thinking a certain way.

Back
Top Bottom