What's new

Briton killed baby girl who interrupted his video game

Vimana1

BANNED
Reaction score
LONDON: A man playing video games was so enraged by the crying of a 15-month-old girl who was seeking his attention that he hit her hard, rupturing her internal organs and leading to her death.

Gary Alcock was angry with his girlfriend's daughter, 15-month-old Violet Mullen, when she began to cry. He hit her so hard that Violet died from internal bleeding at the Royal Oldham Hospital early this year, Daily Telegraph reported on Friday.

Alcock, 28, had attacked the girl repeatedly during the three weeks leading up to her horrific death.

Manchester Crown Court was told that Violet's mother, Claire Flanagan, didn't report the abuse as she put her own "desperate" need for a man ahead of protecting her baby.

Alcock punched, slapped and "sadistically" pinched Violet, leaving her with 35 injuries, including multiple bruises, rib fractures and brain damage - in the weeks leading upto the fatal assault.

The court was told that her injuries were similar to those suffered in a car crash.

Judge Clement Goldstone said: "You, Gary Alcock, subjected her to repeated violence. You caused injuries to her brain, face, arms and legs with a combination of punches, slaps and - bordering on the sadistic - pinches.

"This was the way you chose to cope with a demanding little girl who demanded your attention and interrupted your time-consuming hobby of playing computer games."

Violet was put to bed on the day that she was killed by Alcock "no doubt in the hope that you would have some time free to indulge your desire to play on your X-Box".

"Violet was sick, she required changing, she required your time and patience...You lost control and your temper in the most unimaginable way. You struck her first in the mouth and then inexplicably and with savage force in the stomach," the judge was quoted as saying.

The judge ruled that Alcock must serve a minimum of 21 years before he can be considered for parole.

Flanagan was last month cleared of murder but convicted of "causing or allowing" Violet's death by ignoring the abuse. She was jailed for five years.

:frown:

That is so damn disgusting.. :frown:

I hope he has fun getting rammed in jail

hehe yeah let's hope this sicko gets what he deserves but usually such people are kept in special wings in jail so they do not get attacked but one thing is certain in jail anyone who harms kids or indulges in sexual relations with a minor are going to be targets.

hehe yeah let's hope this sicko gets what he deserves but usually such people are kept in special wings in jail so they do not get attacked but one thing is certain in jail anyone who harms kids or indulges in sexual relations with a minor are going to be targets.

Yeah "jail bait" is more like it :toast_sign:

Yeah, and I hope WITHOUT VASELINE............

Sick fu**

This is not the first time.

Baby P
Srarah
Jessica Parker
and many more.

So many children have been murdered by their parents here in the UK due to violence or neglect. Some people just simply don't deserve the blessing of children.

"al c0ck" what a name ....
and desperate for a man..wow...i thought the west was a model for ultra-feminist independent freedom loving woman?? or atleast they advertised too in the media!@

DEATH PENALTY, Britain is too lenient with Capital Punishment..

DEATH PENALTY, Britain is too lenient with Capital Punishment..

i am glad that there is no captial punishment in europe. but yes, i agree with you that europe and in particular britain is too soft on criminals, much longer sentences with harsher prison life than it is now must be given to these criminals.

This is becoming more and more common in some parts of the world.

But this crime is as bad as abortion.

Hmm

Gaming itself is a problem, with many spending several hours a day gaming and contributing nothing to society. A few hours a week, fair enough - but not for most of the week!

You're not on this planet for long so do something worthwhile, leave a legacy.

PS could you Indians leave un-lubricated anal rape out of this for once please?

I have noticed this on so many forums... what is the point in making an entire thread about a specific, horrific crime?

Is the idea to show that Nation "X" is decadent or in decline?

Is it to tweak peoples' sensibilities?

Every nation on this earth has individuals who are sociopaths, psychotic murderers and rapists, who commit crimes that are beyond horrible. Posting them doesn't educate or edify people.

If the idea is to lead into another topic like the death-penalty, fine. But forums should not be like cheap tabloids.

I have noticed this on so many forums... what is the point in making an entire thread about a specific, horrific crime?

Is the idea to show that Nation "X" is decadent or in decline?

Is it to tweak peoples' sensibilities?

Every nation on this earth has individuals who are sociopaths, psychotic murderers and rapists, who commit crimes that are beyond horrible. Posting them doesn't educate or edify people.

If the idea is to lead into another topic like the death-penalty, fine. But forums should not be like cheap tabloids.

Guess it's the shock factor :eek: and yes every country has such cases.

Back
Top Bottom