What's new

buffet restaurants in Islamabad

chharoonahmad

New Recruit

Reaction score
Hi

Could you please let me know of some good buffet restaurants in Islamabad? I'm not from Islamabad but intend to invite few friends for lunch or dinner there in next couple of days. I have been to Salt's Pepper restaurant on M. M. Alam Road, Lahore and I must say that it offers good quality food for reasonable Rs. 800. My target is also around Rs. 800 or preferably less.Thanks.

PS: I have been to Savour Foods several time but don't want to go there.

you can only get buffet in Lahore for Rs800 ISB is bit expensive, hi tea is a better option would cost you around 800, & no of dishes offered here are less than what are offered in Lahore and Karachi

you can only get buffet in Lahore for Rs800 ISB is bit expensive, hi tea is a better option would cost you around 800, & no of dishes offered here are less than what are offered in Lahore and Karachi

Thank you.

Are you referring to some Hi-Tea restaurant, or to the meal?

Could you please let me know of some pricey buffet restaurants in Islamabad too? Thanks.

Do buffets in Pakistan (or at least the ones any of you have been to) just serve Pakistani food. Or do they also offer cuisine from other countries. Just curious..

Back
Top Bottom