What's new

Burmese Muslims given two-child limit

Funnily enough.....north korea....saddam husain....Qadafi..?all had ceratail laws in their country for their people and the whole world had problem with them.....
Opression and systmatic ethnic cleansing cannot be justified like that...

It's called purification, you should be the least surprised of all on this subject at least.

Funnily enough.....north korea....saddam husain....Qadafi..?all had ceratail laws in their country for their people and the whole world had problem with them.....
Opression and systmatic ethnic cleansing cannot be justified like that...

I do not support any violence in Burma, But People often forget the Govts. of their own countries are making laws based on religion.

this law should be extended to each and every citizen not just muslims..hope we learn from them..

2 child is a sustainable way to go, India should implement it ASAP irrespective of religion.

Myanmar's fertility rate is 1.98 so I guess Muslims are simply asked to match the same. Why one section of the society remains backward when rest of the country is progressing in a particular area?

Btw, what is this obsession of Muslims to give birth to 10's of them even when they know well they could not even give 1 a good life?

is it really smart move to apply this law based on religion when the entire nation is not in good shape, most of them live in poverty ? and to justify the law they said , it is made to ease tensions between Buddhists and their Muslim Rohingya neighbours (not economic purpose)

IRONY!! I mean, are you really saying this??? whether this applies only to Burma or to other nations where muslims are majority too???

funny thing is this news now available in all over the world news agencies but 2 big news agencies BBC and CNN have not reported about it .. lol

this law should be extended to each and every citizen not just muslims..hope we learn from them..

Why ??Be honest.
Why would any country wish for another woolwich, if they can foresee it easily. Their country their rules.Government of Myanmar is not at least trying to convert their population forcefully by kidnapping minority girls.

Why ??Be honest.
Why would any country wish for another woolwich, if they can foresee it easily. Their country their rules.Government of Myanmar is not at least trying to convert their population forcefully by kidnapping minority girls.

y r right abt that part,but still i suggest that this law should be extended to each and every citizen..

Unfortunately India with it's current focus towards communal appeasement cannot hope to institute a 1 or a 2 child limit without some lunatics declaring that the government is curtailing or withdrawing the right to conceive. Instead the government should start instituting shite like child taxes (which could anyways be channeled towards projects related to bettering education and facilities for kids) which would be an affordable thing with 1 child, but gets increasingly more expensive the more number of children you have.

It's called purification, you should be the least surprised of all on this subject at least.

Ok...so killing muslims and opressing them on the base of their religion is purification and glorification..
But doing the same to non muslim is terrorism and brutality...
Hmmmmm

Ok...so killing muslims and opressing them on the base of their religion is purification and glorification..
But doing the same to non muslim is terrorism and brutality...
Hmmmmm
As I said, you yourself are convict in this case, so you can't plead.
22% of your population consisted of hindu population in your land of pure in 47 , but now they comprise just 2% of your population.What about that ??

By the way , words in your posts seems pretty misplaced at quite a few places.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom