What's new

Burmese Muslims given two-child limit

is it really smart move to apply this law based on religion when the entire nation is not in good shape, most of them live in poverty ? and to justify the law they said , it is made to ease tensions between Buddhists and their Muslim Rohingya neighbours (not economic purpose)

I wasnt talking specifically about Myanamar but the whole world specially poor countries.More than 2 children should not be allowed specially for poor families.

Well, you were questioning religion dependent law in Burma while pushing for the same in BD? Ironic isn't it...

pushing for the same in BD ? explain more

I wasnt talking specifically about Myanamar but the whole world specially poor countries.More than 2 children should not be allowed specially for poor families.

my point is also same , it should not be based on religion and if you the check official statement , it is all about religion.

What you folks are crying for? Its their country...they can ban anyone from doing anything... just like saudi arabia where you can't make church or temple...

Nobody here said it was racist decision. so why complain about this?

What you folks are crying for? Its their country...they can ban anyone from doing anything... just like saudi arabia where you can't make church or temple...

saudi arabia should not do that too

pushing for the same in BD ? explain more

my point is also same , it should not be based on religion and if you the check official statement , it is all about religion.

You are from a nation where recently people are shouting and screaming for blasphemy law based on religion.

You are from a nation where recently people are shouting and screaming for blasphemy law based on religion.

yes from some small number (rare case) and nothing happened, btw your country has much more ethnic violence record than BD.

yes from some small number and nothing happened, btw your country has more ethnic violence record than BD.

We are a country of 1.2 Billion, statistics are always more compared to small countries. I wonder how you people try to interfere in other countries based on religion.

We are a country of 1.2 Billion, statistics are always more compared to small countries. I wonder how you people try to interfere in other countries based on religion.

1.so according to your logic, why china does not have more of that record than you ?
2. the same way you try to interfere in BD matters and try to march to Dhaka under political party

Nobody here said it was racist decision. so why complain about this?

Well in saudia there are hadly any christans....that why no need of a church.....But hindu migrant workers arent stopped from their prayers if they do it withing their quarters.....obviously running around throwing holi colours on Arabs will get them arrested..
But certainly they dont put a limit on baby birth and Arabs dont run around killing migrant non muslim workers..
So hardly a comparison here...

1.so according to your logic, why china does not have more of that record than you ?
2. the same way you try to interfere in BD matters and try to march to Dhaka under political party

Point number 1 , Chinese have worst human rights record, State itself will do the ethnic cleansing, Minorities are suppressed there based on false Hannization theory.

Xinjiang riots and oppression if muslims,

Tibet Do I have to tell that???

point 2) Yes that is what I am saying you people should not preach what you do not practice. It is their country.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom