What's new

Bus blown up in terrorist attack in Central Tel Aviv

Cherokee

Reaction score
Country
India
Whilst Pillar of Cloud Operation cease fire negotiations are still in process, reports are coming in of a bus been blown up in central Tel Aviv. Israel's Magen David Adom paramedics report that a number of people have sustained injuries.
According to all news channels in Israel including Ynet a public bus has been blown up in central Tel Aviv.
Ynet report that three people were moderately to seriously injured and four others are lightly wounded. Police suspect there may be another explosive device and are searching the area.
Untitled

bus_tel_aviv_2.jpg

An explosion has hit a public bus in the heart of the Israeli city of Tel Aviv, wounding at least 17 people, Israel's ambulance service reported.

"A bomb exploded on a bus in central Tel Aviv. This was a terrorist attack. Most of the injured suffered mild to serious injuries," said Ofir Gendelman, a spokesman for Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

Television showed pictures of a smoke-filled bus, with its windows broken.

Gabriel Sassoon is an Australian who lives in Tel Aviv, and was just a couple of streets from where the blast happened.

"It's pretty terrifying. Cell lines are pretty much down, it's a wonder I got a line, and everyone's trying to call to see if their family's OK," he said.

"You might be able to hear I'm a little shaken up, my voice is a bit shaky. It's a bit terrifying to think that you might be next to a bomb that's going to explode in your city."

The attack happened on the eighth day of an Israeli offensive against the Gaza Strip, which it launched with the stated aim of preventing rocket strikes from the Palestinian enclave.

Celebratory gunfire rang out in Gaza City when local radio stations reported news of the Tel Aviv explosion.

The last time Israel's commercial capital was hit by a serious bomb blast was in April 2006, when a Palestinian suicide bomber killed 11 people at a sandwich stand near the city's old central bus station.

Explosion hits bus in central Tel Aviv, 10 wounded
By Reuters Published: November 21, 2012
TEL AVIV: An explosion hit a public bus in the heart of Tel Aviv on Wednesday, wounding at least 10 people, Israel’s ambulance service reported.
“A bomb exploded on a bus in central Tel Aviv. This was a terrorist attack. Most of the injured suffered only mild injuries,” said Ofir Gendelman, a spokesman for Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
The attack happened on the eighth day of an Israeli offensive against the Gaza Strip which it launched with the stated aim of preventing rocket strikes from the Palestinian enclave.
Celebratory gunfire rang out in Gaza City when local radio stations reported news of the Tel Aviv explosion.
The last time Israel’s commercial capital was hit by a serious bomb blast was in April 2006, when a Palestinian suicide bomber killed 11 people at a sandwich stand near the city’s old central bus station.

Lool disturbed mentality, they don't even care about you and you say brother

You look disturbed with lack of knowledge, Do you know what the defense trade between India and Israel? Between, they cared about India in 1999.

An explosion has hit a public bus in the heart of the Israeli city of Tel Aviv, wounding at least 17 people, Israel's ambulance service reported.

"A bomb exploded on a bus in central Tel Aviv. This was a terrorist attack. Most of the injured suffered mild to serious injuries," said Ofir Gendelman, a spokesman for Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

Gabriel Sassoon is an Australian who lives in Tel Aviv, and was just a couple of streets from where the blast happened.

"It's pretty terrifying. Cell lines are pretty much down, it's a wonder I got a line, and everyone's trying to call to see if their family's OK," he said.

"You might be able to hear I'm a little shaken up, my voice is a bit shaky. It's a bit terrifying to think that you might be next to a bomb that's going to explode in your city."

The attack happened on the eighth day of an Israeli offensive against the Gaza Strip, which it launched with the stated aim of preventing rocket strikes from the Palestinian enclave.

The last time Israel's commercial capital was hit by a serious bomb blast was in April 2006, when a Palestinian suicide bomber killed 11 people at a sandwich stand near the city's old central bus station.

whats the difference between a bomb exploding in an civilian bus VS bombs exploding in Gaza buildings?-
No difference-

Good news, Muslims should bring up more resistance, Occupiers should be detained. in b4 you bash me for this, You should self judge yourself when you see Gaza dead children pictures and then you again you come up with HAIL ISLERAL ****.

So Israel Justifying its inhuman actions on Palestine and will get 'GO AHEAD' signal from its lover countries and US as well to continue barbarism.

Back
Top Bottom