What's new

Bus blown up in terrorist attack in Central Tel Aviv

Go ask Jews who are not Zionists and they'll tell you all about their bigotry. In the country that i live in is equal to everyone, hence it is a true democratic land. This land allows freedom of speech and please refer to the charter in article 1-34 if you have doubt. Israel is meant only for jews who were literally in diaspora. I don't have to tell you as you can compare different religions, races, cultures, and languages in Tel Aviv and in Gaza. Due to these reasons, they have been made as autonomous pieces. Tell me any other country who is doing that !

Being arrogant and ignorant is not going to help, I would expect someone living in Canada to have a better grasp of knowledge.

Taking pride in your "adopted" homeland and not knowing that your "adopted" homeland is also established on occupied aboriginal land. You are technically no different in Canada than an emigrant "Jew" in Israel.

As a matter of fact, GB and FATA are still "exluded" terriorties of Pakistan from civil government participation despite these people being Pakistani's by birth.

And West-Pakistan was handing flowers to its Eastern brothers in 1971? Right?? With a picture of genocide complicit in your profile, I can understand your views clearly - no argument needed.

Being arrogant and ignorant is not going to help, I would expect someone living in Canada to have a better grasp of knowledge.

Taking pride in your "adopted" homeland and not knowing that your "adopted" homeland is also established on occupied aboriginal land. You are technically no different in Canada than an emigrant "Jew" in Israel.

As a matter of fact, GB and FATA are still "exluded" terriorties of Pakistan from civil government participation despite these people being Pakistani's by birth.

And West-Pakistan was handing flowers to its Eastern brothers in 1971? Right?? With a picture of genocide complicit in your profile, I can understand your views clearly - no argument needed.

Read this:

Aboriginal rights
A number of provisions in the Charter, and elsewhere in the Constitution, specifically protect the rights of the Aboriginal peoples (Indian, Inuit, and Métis) of Canada. These provisions

recognize and protect the Aboriginal and treaty rights of Aboriginal peoples and
help Aboriginal peoples preserve their cultures, identities, customs, traditions and languages.
The Charter specifically states that the rights and freedoms it guarantees cannot be used to take away any rights that Aboriginal peoples now have or may acquire in the future (for example, from the settlement of land claims).

Fook off Bit*h !

Have we seen Jews in Israel doing the same to Palestinians (sons of the soil) ?

You are living in a medieval country and you are telling me whats right and what not ? :rofl:

GB is internationally recognized as a disputed territory, whether we like it or not, we have to follow the rules. FATA joined us in 1956 (years after our own independence). Until terrorism ends and btw this is not us, but 70% of the people of FATA who want this, then we will merge it with KPK.

Get your facts straight. Ayub Khan left office in 1969. BD was not supposed to be part of us. You really are lacking knowledge. According to Lahore resolution of 1940, and yes it is still wirtten there in miner e pakistan, that BD should become an independent 'state'

That is true however I will repeat what I said - israel can beat the Arabs 50 times but Arabs need only to beat Israel once. I respect your defence to your existence has been successfull and victorious however there is one Isreal a small Isreal a homeland for all the Jewish people, any honoured nation will fight for their existence and nation but but but don't forget never was it very very unfavourable for Israel, the only thing was numbers in land and purely soldiers, you always had American support you always had top American technology, and don't forget you had Jewish support from all over the world.

Central Tel Aviv is recorded in the killing of innocent peoples inside Palestine ...:help:

Read this:

Fook off Bit*h !

Have we seen Jews in Israel doing the same to Palestinians (sons of the soil) ?

You are living in a medieval country and you are telling me whats right and what not ? :rofl:

GB is internationally recognized as a disputed territory, whether we like it or not, we have to follow the rules. FATA joined us in 1956 (years after our own independence). Until terrorism ends and btw this is not us, but 70% of the people of FATA who want this, then we will merge it with KPK.

Get your facts straight. Ayub Khan left office in 1969. BD was not supposed to be part of us. You really our lacking knowledge. According to Lahore resolution of 1940, and yes it is still wirtten there in miner e pakistan, that BD should become an independent 'state'

Resorting to petty insults is a sign of intellectual defeat.

If you have soo much sympathy then please abandon your "adopted" homeland and go live in Gaza. Keyboard Jehad is easy, facing the reality is not. You belong to the new age western buger class self appointed moral brigade of Pakistani's which feels satisfied by ringing their vocal chords at peak ability with arabism, brotherhood and ummah!

The 1964 East Pakistan Genocide refers to the gruesome massacre and ethnic cleansing of Bengali Hindus from East Pakistan in the wake of an alleged theft of a Prophet's relic from the Hazratbal shrine in Jammu and Kashmir in India. The salient feature of the genocide was its urban nature and selective targeting of Bengali Hindu owned industries and merchant establishments in the capital city of Dhaka. The genocide resulted in unending waves of Bengali Hindu refugees in neighbouring West Bengal. The refugee rehabilitation became a national problem and hundreds of refugees were resettled in Dandakaranya in Madhya Pradesh.

After the theft, Abdul Hai, a member of the Advisory Committee of the Islamic Board declared jihad against Hindus and other non-Muslims of East Pakistan.[1] While returning back to Islamabad, the President of Pakistan Ayub Khan made a statement at the Dhaka airport that he won't be responsible for any reaction in Pakistan in response to the Hazratbal incident.[2]

Once again medieval ideologies clashing with principles of civil state. By all definitions, Pakistani state was acting worst towards its own subject than Israel towards Palestinians!

Resorting to petty insults is a sign of intellectual defeat.

If you have soo much sympathy then please abandon your "adopted" homeland and go live in Gaza. Keyboard Jehad is easy, facing the reality is not. You belong to the new age western buger class self appointed moral brigade of Pakistani's which feels satisfied by ringing their vocal chords at peak ability with arabism, brotherhood and ummah!

The 1964 East Pakistan Genocide refers to the gruesome massacre and ethnic cleansing of Bengali Hindus from East Pakistan in the wake of an alleged theft of a Prophet's relic from the Hazratbal shrine in Jammu and Kashmir in India. The salient feature of the genocide was its urban nature and selective targeting of Bengali Hindu owned industries and merchant establishments in the capital city of Dhaka. The genocide resulted in unending waves of Bengali Hindu refugees in neighbouring West Bengal. The refugee rehabilitation became a national problem and hundreds of refugees were resettled in Dandakaranya in Madhya Pradesh.

After the theft, Abdul Hai, a member of the Advisory Committee of the Islamic Board declared jihad against Hindus and other non-Muslims of East Pakistan.[1] While returning back to Islamabad, the President of Pakistan Ayub Khan made a statement at the Dhaka airport that he won't be responsible for any reaction in Pakistan in response to the Hazratbal incident.[2]

Once again medieval ideologies clashing with principles of civil state. By all definitions, Pakistani state was acting worst towards its own subject than Israel towards Palestinians!

I don't want to derail this thread. If you would like to discuss this issue with me, feel free to open a new thread. I'll be more than happy to discuss this with you. BTW, Ayub Khan had left creating the basic foundations of this country. Be it our agriculture industry, textile industry, airline industry, railways, dams, nuclear program, Suparco, general education, and most of all at one stage a model for 3rd world countries to follow. It is our very own people, perhaps like you, who have either forgotten, or never led to fulfil the opportunity towards advancement.

I don't want to derail this thread. If you would like to discuss this issue with me, feel free to open a new thread. I'll be more than happy to discuss this with you. BTW, Ayub Khan had left creating the basic foundations of this country. Be it our agriculture industry, textile industry, airline industry, railways, dams, nuclear program, Suparco, general education, and most of all at one stage a model for 3rd world countries to follow. It is our very own people, perhaps like you, who have either forgotten, or never led to fulfil the opportunity towards advancement.

I can sit and create all the models I want, the point is did we manage to follow that model?
Actions speak louder than words!

Such model would have been unsustainable given the actions of Pakistani government against their own citizens at that time. You cannot have development and anarchy at the same time.

That is true however I will repeat what I said - israel can beat the Arabs 50 times but Arabs need only to beat Israel once. I respect your defence to your existence has been successfull and victorious however there is one Isreal a small Isreal a homeland for all the Jewish people, any honoured nation will fight for their existence and nation but but but don't forget never was it very very unfavourable for Israel, the only thing was numbers in land and purely soldiers, you always had American support you always had top American technology, and don't forget you had Jewish support from all over the world.
Wrong. America only became a supporter of Israel after the Six Days war. America refused many times to sell weapons to Israel. Their only goal was to keep the Arabs from alligning themselves with the Soviets(Which eventually happened as they were armed to the teeth with Soviet weapons).

Back
Top Bottom