What's new

Busted again- " China gets $1 trillion boost from dodgy data: Report"

Götterdämmerung;4658438 said:
How about "you can take an Indian out of India, but you can't take India of of him".

Brilliant, Forrest Gump, a fictitious character, serves you as a model. That again reminds me of my above sentence. :D

BTW, why don't you dare to answer my question in the Fortune 500 thread?

yeah! you won the one sided battle for the childish comebacks.... and now you want add another childish banter by " why don't you dare" in some past thread ? 50 cent army posters heh...

BUT the figures within when called into suspect, how can you then do a real analysis?

These figures are interdependent, and if you look at it carefully, you will find we are not concealing any factors. Especially in BUSINESS category, inventory change, industrial production and new orders are declining , I do admit. Because, we are under structural reform, some backward industry with high cost and low profit will be abandoned and adjusted , such as steel, coal...Now our govt are supporting new and market-oriented industry with high-tech. A temporary down trend is understandable.

But we are still growing fast, because our consumer power can prove it. Our car consumption per year is 20 millions, equal to US level. And there is still 600 million potential consumers. Domestic consumption are becoming the driving force.

yeah! you won the one sided battle for the childish comebacks.... and now you want add another childish banter by " why don't you dare" in some past thread ? 50 cent army posters heh...

That past thread was posted 5 minutes after you, today at 12:17 pm CET. Liar!

Most Indian would die for 50 Euro cent per post, that's way above the poverty line in India.

These figures are interdependent, and if you look at it carefully, you will find we are not concealing any factors. Especially in BUSINESS category, inventory change, industrial production and new orders are declining , I do admit. Because, we are under structural reform, some backward industry with high cost and low profit will be abandoned and adjusted , such as steel, coal...Now our govt are supporting new and market-oriented industry with high-tech. A temporary down trend is understandable.

But we are still growing fast, because our consumer power can prove it. Our car consumption per year is 20 millions, equal to US level. And there is still 600 million potential consumers. Domestic consumption are becoming the driving force.

I am not sure where the confidence is coming from in the validity of those figures. There are data points in those figures that the Chinese govt finally admitted were falsified intentionally. they ( Chinese govt) are now clamping down on padded figures proved.

Now it has only admitted to the manufacturing export numbers part so far- but given that it took several years of people questioning it, while in those years it keep falsifying the very same export data-- I ask again- where is the confidence that the other data points are not fudged too?

Götterdämmerung;4658510 said:
That past thread was posted 5 minutes after you, today at 12:17 pm CET. Liar!

Most Indian would die for 50 Euro cent per post, that's way above the poverty line in India.

missed it. boy, the nazi influence on you, a Chinese stooge, is shining bright on you grasshopper. The Indians would not go for that 50 cent seeing your collection of knee pads it takes you to be a 50 cent poster?

missed it. boy, the nazi influence on you, a Chinese stooge, is shining bright on you grasshopper. The Indians would not go for that 50 cent seeing your collection of knee pads it takes you to be a 50 cent poster?

You missed a thread that is just two rows below this thread? hahaha ... and still didn't have the answer but just a poor excuse of read it sometimes back and can't find it.

We are not as inhuman as India and won't allow pays that low. The two Indians at Junfernstieg in my city selling German sausages earn at least 7.5 Euro per hour, that's a fortune for at least 90 % of all Indians.

Götterdämmerung;4658572 said:
You missed a thread that is just two rows below this thread? hahaha ... and still didn't have the answer but just a poor excuse of read it sometimes back and can't find it.

We are not as inhuman as India and won't allow pays that low. The two Indians at Junfernstieg in my city selling German sausages earn at least 7.5 Euro per hour, that's a fortune for at least 90 % of all Indians.

Missed your post to me, I was reading other tabs. I am not used to jumping like you do for your mother china.

a part time kid at McDonald's in the US makes more in a month than most of your average factory workers and citizens.

Götterdämmerung;4658438 said:
Brilliant, Forrest Gump, a fictitious character, serves you as a model. That again reminds me of my above sentence. :D

child, the phrase was written by a human not a fictitious character :lol:

Götterdämmerung;4658860 said:
Forrest Gump notheless is a fictitious character, min jung! ;)

err yes, but the character did not come up with it , Lan Jiao .

If we are cooking the books, the Americans are cooking the books far far worse. American economy is overstated by multiple trillions. That's why the regime has to go into debt to pretend to be a 'superpower'. :lol:

Going by how the Yank economy is going, no wonder the F-22 was cancelled. Or was it that its just another overhyped piece of trash that don't work (as proven by Rachel Maddow)? :lol:
That so called 'proven' by Rachel Maddow? :lol:

You got suckered big time. Maddow said the F-22's 'stealth' was compromised by rain...

f-22_winter_env_test_1280-914_zps8e61b4e7.jpg

f-22_wash_zps4e44cc3a.jpg

O - M - G What are the Americans doing with the F-22 putting it through the wash and arctic environmental testing? Look at all the 'stealth' paint running off the jet. :lol:

Maddow knows jacksh1t about the basics of radar detection, let alone how low radar observability works. Prior to my participation here, there were all kinds of absurd declarations about both radar and 'stealth', including that stupid piece by Rachel Maddow. Now no one HERE willing to exercise critical thinking take that Maddow crap seriously. Debunked a looooong time ago.

y a h o o . c o m is banned here. the link is good
Is it amazing that he thought those asterisks were genuine web links?

Götterdämmerung;4658143 said:
You did roll out s*h*i*t!

You know Germany as much as the darkside of the moon!

This guy is an Indian guy, not an American. Don't be hoodwinked when he use to term "we" to associate himself with America. He is as pro Indian and trolls as much as TimeTravel.

My response to this troll is to keep on reminding him that he is a tech support Indian and his traitorous behavior is obvious. I also won't be surprise that he wish he can join s t o r m front site as an Aryan.

Götterdämmerung;4658860 said:
Forrest Gump notheless is a fictitious character, min jung! ;)

We do not want him in America. Can we deport him to you guys?

That so called 'proven' by Rachel Maddow? :lol:

You got suckered big time. Maddow said the F-22's 'stealth' was compromised by rain...

f-22_winter_env_test_1280-914_zps8e61b4e7.jpg

f-22_wash_zps4e44cc3a.jpg

O - M - G What are the Americans doing with the F-22 putting it through the wash and arctic environmental testing? Look at all the 'stealth' paint running off the jet. :lol:

Maddow knows jacksh1t about the basics of radar detection, let alone how low radar observability works. Prior to my participation here, there were all kinds of absurd declarations about both radar and 'stealth', including that stupid piece by Rachel Maddow. Now no one HERE willing to exercise critical thinking take that Maddow crap seriously. Debunked a looooong time ago.

Is it amazing that he thought those asterisks were genuine web links?

I got to confess , Maddow- I find her incredibly brilliant and she is a rhode scholar. Yeah Yeah sometimes she plays the partisan role. BUT I'd like to see where she said the F22, which has been a proven aircraft for decades, was called incapable of flying in the rain- an absurdly stupid statement .

and this guy @Lightningbolt is just a 50 cent poster here. To even challenge the F22 LOL. We had stealth when he was still sucking on his you know who's tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii___

Last edited by a moderator:
I got to confess , Maddow- I find her incredibly brilliant and she is a rhode scholar. Yeah Yeah sometimes she plays the partisan role. BUT I'd like to see where she said the F22, which has been a proven aircraft for decades, was called incapable of flying in the rain- an absurdly stupid statement .

and this guy @Lightningbolt is just a 50 cent poster here. To even challenge the F22 LOL. We had stealth when he was still sucking on his you know who's tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii___
Madclown said it in a video that is popular with the F-22 critics. Keyword search 'rachel maddow f-22' . Only the gullible would believe it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom