What's new

India's GDP crosses $4 trillion for the first time, ranks fourth worldwide

it is hilarous to see the same indian posters using multiple sock puppet accounts and using US flags pretending to be US posters posting the same lies over and over and over as if telling lies many times will make it real.

this is the trait of indian posters on the net, make up lies backed by endless copy-paste from wikipedia full of pictures and graph from another fake media sources and then use their multiple accounts to bully / brigade you by telling more lies and flood the thread with yet more lies.

sad to see people like this

I dont criticize HDI Index made by UN organization. It is clear Indonesia is higher than India and already regarded as high in HDI index

See it yourselves

View attachment 1031560

Your Indian friend couple times show fake data. On Hunger Index, Indonesia is much higher than India, but some how he said India is higher than Indonesia duh like a child.....

Despite much higher than India on hunger index, I still see the list on Hunger Index is bias since Indonesia is reported as lower than even Myanmar that has much lower GDP percapita and the nation is at civil war. Global Hunger index is made by Western NGO, not a credible institution. Organization like UN, UNDP, IMF, OECD and the likes are quite credible

i say you something, Indonesia lose to Nepal, Burma and level Bangladesh type LDC members???? while India, we just got information that none poor of India sleep hungry. free food grains is provided there. ....
a common sense, Indonesia won't be below to India, would be levelling Indian Hindus....
here Pakistan has claimed that LDC members of South Asia were never compared to India, while Pakistan has been a match to India, how Pakistan lose to Myanmar, Nepal, Bangladesh, Bhutan type LDC members?

i say you something, Indonesia lose to Nepal, Burma and level Bangladesh type LDC members???? while India, we just got information that none poor of India sleep hungry. free food grains is provided there. ....
a common sense, Indonesia won't be below to India, would be levelling Indian Hindus....
here Pakistan has claimed that LDC members of South Asia were never compared to India, while Pakistan has been a match to India, how Pakistan lose to Myanmar, Nepal, Bangladesh, Bhutan type LDC members?

You see the data wrong way dude

The list data is started from the left and then go to the right and then go down. Check the number,

1700701592528.png

1700701470160.png

1700701693454.png

1700701854873.png

1700701543106.png

Last edited:

look man, first, we find have information that Indian Hindus have 'handsomely' defeated Western countries combined in Hunger list, a stamped.
I
ndian Hindus lose to Thailand in first half of this century and defeat Thailand in second half of this century, considering all the months of this century to 2023.
Thailand knock out defeat western countries combined in Hunger list :-)

Last edited:
look man, first, we find have information that Indian Hindus have 'handsomely' defeated Western countries combined in Hunger list, a stamped.
I
ndian Hindus lose to Thailand in first half of this century and defeat Thailand in second half of this century, considering all the months of this century to 2023.
Thailand knock out defeat western countries combined in Hunger list :-)

I dont know whether you make a sarcasm or it is indeed genuinely your opinion......;)

You are graduated from Indian university right ? In what faculty ? I am curious......

For me, I have provided the information on my profile data, you can look it up

new information, In Human Developed Index, Thailand 'little' exceeds Indian Hindus or nearly level in second half of this century, considering all the months to 2023.
Thailand and Indian Hindus 'clearly' defeat Western countries combined in HDI ranking :wave:

I dont know whether you make a sarcasm or it is indeed genuinely your opinion......;)

You are graduated from Indian university right ? In what faculty ? I am curious......

For me, I have provided the information on my profile data, you can look it up

worth mentioning, i get information from CIA offices also, they are one of the sources....
and they told me that US's economy would be below half to the Indian economy GDP on PPP. US$ is truly measured below to 1.0 Yuan

Last edited:
new information, China gives a distance to Indian Hindus and Thailand in Hunger list and HDI both. :turkey:
on lifetime basis, Thailand is nearly leveling Indian Hindus and these two defeat western countries combined with a margin :-)

in Hunger list block, Indian Hindus straight defeated Philippines, straight stamped, exceeded Indonesia and Brazil both, including Thailand in second half of this century considering all the months to 2023.
in same Hunger list, Indian Hindus lose to Malaysia with a margin and China give a 'distance' to Indian Hindus....
here, if we discuss truth, how much China spend on food and related items? a topic :turkey:

Indian Hindus: a technical problem occurred when we have to separate Muslims-Christians and then compare in India. and this is how this word i use.... we guess Jain and Sikh might be included in the term Indian Hindus...
Western countries combine lose to Indian Hindus-Thailand as a show difference :-)

in Hunger list block, Indian Hindus straight defeated Philippines, straight stamped, exceeded Indonesia and Brazil both, including Thailand in second half of this century considering all the months to 2023.
in same Hunger list, Indian Hindus lose to Malaysia with a margin and China give a 'distance' to Indian Hindus....
here, if we discuss truth, how much China spend on food and related items? a topic :turkey:
further to above post, On the basis of "compromises" a nation do for its people, China hardly exceed Indian Hindus in Hunger list while Malaysia then lose on this ground :-)

here, my old experience, by February 2015, nearly half of the people of Republic of India were considered having living standard similar to developed countries. surprisingly China had 'little' less developed countries standard population ratio than India that time. while India-China lost to Russia by a margin in February 2015 itself....
worth mentioning, by February 2015, Republic of India had more people of developed countries standard as compare to Western countries combine itself :-)
=> the new update i got, as per the 'numbers' of Developed countries standard people, China defeated Republic of India by nearly 5% or less. while whole Western countries had less number of developed countries standard people than India, in ratio and number both, by February 2015.....

Last edited:
There is always difference I democracy and dictatorship. North Korea has better roads than many places so what is your point.

Anyway here is Mumbai even after so much shit going on in India to stop infrastructure and progress.

Wow, this is amazing!

Skyscrapers are everywhere.

You guys should build the supertalls too in the center of CBD.

Back
Top Bottom