What's new

India's GDP crosses $4 trillion for the first time, ranks fourth worldwide

Indians like to talk about what their gdp will be like in ten years time but don't want to do the work to get there. India was ahead of CHina in the 70s but China put in work and now 2 decades ahead. India needs to stop acting like its already a 30trillion economy and put in work to get there otherwise its just dreams and farts.

On this forum when China became 5tln economy no post, When China become 10trn or 15trn economy no post. When China beats America there will probably be a post. Be humble and work hard and don't act like u are something u might be one day if u work hard enough. Its like a high school student acting like a surgeon because he thinks he will be one but hasn't put in the work yet
We don't need to surpass china or any other country for that matter, its not a competition. All India needs a steady year on year growth.

Within the next 5 years India will be big enough (if its not already) to shove a giant boot up any country's back that tries to fck with India.

We will reach $4 trillion in late 2024 or early 2025 depending upon the growth. We are around $3.5 right now, and by the end of FY23 it will be ~3.75
View attachment 1031207

If Indian currency gets devalued against the US dollar the numbers could fall further

We don't need to surpass china or any other country for that matter, its not a competition. All India needs a steady year on year growth.

Within the next 5 years India will be big enough (if its not already) to shove a giant boot up any country's back that tries to fck with India.
I can see India moving upward at a steady clip

If Indian currency gets devalued against the US dollar the numbers could fall further

I can see India moving upward at a steady clip
Indian elite and rich all leave India asap and that is why India has never fixed the slum population of which more than half a billion still live in slums. Anyone with money is going somewhere where there is less polution and violence/danger therefore India remains poor and lacking skills/capital.

Indian elite and rich all leave India asap and that is why India has never fixed the slum population of which more than half a billion still live in slums. Anyone with money is going somewhere where there is less polution and violence/danger therefore India remains poor and lacking skills/capital.
No one has place for 100 million to 200 million Indians

No one has place for 100 million to 200 million Indians
There aren't that many rich enough indians to leave India. Maids in india still make $500 a year for example. Maybe 20million indians are rich enough to leave and they go to America, Canada, Australia, NZ, UK, Singapore and HK as first destinations due to english.

how LDC members like Nepal, Myanmar, Bangladesh are listed above Indonesia-India?

Indonesia is still behind the poorest country in South Asia, Nepal. :lol:

there is a difference between Nepal-Burma and Bangladesh in South Asia. Nepal get free entry to CHina and India, which China doesn't allow this to Bangladesh or Burma. the way Bangladeshi try to run to other countries, Nepalis dont do. they go to China and India, as free entry, and back. Nepal has big land and less population as compare to Bangladesh. and Myanmar's people also like Nepalis......

how many people and how much land, Nepal, Myanmar, Bangladesh, all these 3 countries are LDC members. Nepal, Myanmar, Bangladesh, these LDC 3 countries are listed above Indonesia and India in hunger list???

here, I have information that India is above Indonesia, Philippines, Brazil in hunger list, while India level Thailand in the list. India lose to Malaysia in hunger list by a small margin :-)

Last edited:
there is a difference between Nepal-Burma and Bangladesh in South Asia. Nepal get free entry to CHina and India, which China doesn't this allow to Bangladesh or Burma. the way Bangladeshi try to run to other countries, Nepalis dont do. they go to China and India, as free entry, and back. Nepal has big land and less population as compare to Bangladesh. and Myanmar's people also like Nepalis......

how many people and how much land, Nepal, Myanmar, Bangladesh, all these 3 countries are LDC members. Nepal, Myanmar, Bangladesh, these LDC 3 countries are listed above Indonesia and India in hunger list???

here, I have information that India is above Indonesia, Philippines, Brazil in hunger list, while India level Thailand in the list. India lose to Malaysia in hunger list by a small margin :-)

Does faking data is Indian common trait ? You cannot change fact by just commenting in here 2000 times by your comment. I have 2 times here shown your deliberately faking data.

Indonesia is way higher than India in 2023 hunger list version that you yourself posted in here. I have see it through the link you have provided.

The most credible one is HDI index though analized by UN body.

Does faking data is Indian common trait ? You cannot change fact by just commenting in here 2000 times by your comment. I have 2 times here shown your deliberately faking data.

Indonesia is way higher than India in 2023 hunger list version that you yourself posted in here. I have see it through the link you have provided.

i have news that India is above to Indonesia, Philippines, and Brazil in true list. India level or exceed Thailand and lose to Malaysia with a small margin in the true list, if we allow :-)

LDC countries of South Asia would be below to Pakistan also, which are Myanmar, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan .......

Last edited:
What ever dude
one more information i got, "India should be listed above western countries combined in hunger list, for the comparison of last 10 years." :-)
(stamped, if only Hindus of India is counted, then western countries in combine lose to India in Hunger list for last 10 years comparison to 2023.)

Last edited:
stamped, if only Hindus of India is counted, then western countries in combine lose to India in Hunger list for last 10 years comparison to 2023.

Last edited:
stamped, if only Hindus of India is counted, then western countries in combine lose to India in last 10 years comparison to 2023.

Please identify your type. I say spamjeet.

F-0upX4W0AA94ih.jpg

Who provides the data for the HDI Index ?

You need to provide concrete evidence for fake economic data. A lot of data like agricultural production, coal consumption, oil production, oil consumption, electricity production cannot be faked. There are way too many private and corporate entities involved.

India earnings from IT services cannot be faked.

new information, stamped again, if only Hindus are counted then India defeated Thailand and Western countries combined in Hunger list in point test, while considering all the months of last 10 years to 2023 :cheers:
Thailand lost to Indian Hindus but defeated Western countries combined in hunger list on point test, while considering all the months of last 10 years to 2023......

Who provides the data for the HDI Index ?

You need to provide concrete evidence for fake economic data. A lot of data like agricultural production, coal consumption, oil production, oil consumption, electricity production cannot be faked. There are way too many private and corporate entities involved.

India earnings from IT services cannot be faked.

I dont criticize HDI Index made by UN organization. It is clear Indonesia is higher than India and already regarded as high in HDI index

See it yourselves

1700701020970.png

1700700583363.png

Your Indian friend couple times show fake data. On Hunger Index, Indonesia is much higher than India, but some how he said India is higher than Indonesia duh like a child.....

Despite much higher than India on hunger index, I still see the list on Hunger Index is bias since Indonesia is reported as lower than even Myanmar that has much lower GDP percapita and the nation is at civil war. Global Hunger index is made by Western NGO, not a credible institution. Organization like UN, UNDP, IMF, OECD and the likes are quite credible

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom