What's new

Butt and Asif found guilty

My friend Indian cheaters like Azhar, Ajay Sharma and other never played for India after even allegations. But Pakistan is always giving second chance to fixers. I won't be surprised if Amir will play international match. Stop shielding your players and encourage new talent.

I am for giving Amir another chance. He was a kid misguided by Butt . The ICC wanted to make an example out of him.

My friend Indian cheaters like Azhar, Ajay Sharma and other never played for India after even allegations. But Pakistan is always giving second chance to fixers. I won't be surprised if Amir will play international match. Stop shielding your players and encourage new talent.

We are not shielding new players, PCB is. This is what happens when politics gets involved.. I hope the new PCB chairman is a bit sensible.

Why? You have had indian cheaters. Other countries have had their share. Why you want to brush us with the same brush? cos of a few idiots?
It is the first time that a foreign court has tried, found guilty and convicted an International cricket player on a foreign soil, and he happens to be a Pakistani. It is really a shame for Pakistan and Pakistanis in that context.

I am for giving Amir another chance. He was a kid misguided by Butt . The ICC wanted to make an example out of him.

Nai yaara... regardless of age, difference of opinion, countries, likes or dislikes...

If a culprit is found guilty... Punish him accordingly

Yes minor-age is a factor but nothing is above Law...

ICC should ask Pakistan why they shouldn't be banned from international cricket after all this.

nahin yaar,a sad incident to for his family..otherwise they would have celebrated it.

what sad yaar he is cheater and bloody thief its not happen with him but he did it with himself

More than anyone.. I hope PCB learns a lesson from this incident. They are as much responsible for this incident as the players involved.. Sad state of cricket & cricketers in pakistan is only due to the inability of PCB to govern cricket & cricketers in pakistan!!

ICC should ask Pakistan why they shouldn't be banned from international cricket after all this.

why should india playing after azhurdeen jadeeja ?1999-2000 India-South Africa match fixing scandal? and many others case? why south Africa ? Australia ? dont be stupid ok ICC NOT MEAN INDIAN CRIKET CONCEAL but INTERNATIONAL .its all time happen but you should use your brain before talk abut 180mn pakistanis . BTW criket is bloody game paksitan should leave it now its earning bad name nothing more then waste of poor public money .

for ICC go **** yourself we done damn care them

Nai yaara... regardless of age, difference of opinion, countries, likes or dislikes...

The video when he learned about the end of his career with the Pakistan Cricket team was very emotional . He was absolutely devastated.

Even some English cricketers were praying before the ICC board's verdict that they not be too hard on the kid.

Such a waste of young talent :regret: :(

Do sane Pakistani members stand for bigger issue. Young Pakistani generation is doing anything illegal to earn some extra bucks. ryI am huge fan of Pakistani cricket talent. Why these young chaps selling their country for some extra bucks. I was huge fan of Asif for his flawless bowling. But he is not different from Kasab who killed people for some bucks. Shame really shame.These guys are explaining Pakistan's today's situation.

Ambitious449

It is indeed wrong and as a Pakistani supporter of cricket what they did and will get the wrath of the law upon them. I am pleased as this will be a deterrent to others and stop the same. I object to people like you coming on here and tarnishing the image of ALL cricketers in Pakistan being the same. We both know that's rubbish. You have no idea of Pakistani cricket with that mindset.
The problem lies with the system in Pakistan not rewarding people like Mohammad Amir who was on £794 per month whilst on tour representing his nation. His country was paying him less than what i receive in a week per month to represent his nation and people on the board were sifening off the coffers of the PCB. India syndicates offer fantastic rewards and apparently a syndicate in Mumbai were prepared to offer 2.4 million pounds for a test match to be thrown. Now one has to look at the figures and think this is illegal and wrong however the carrot is extremely large. The underground betting in India alone is worth an astonishing 200 billion dollars last year. My figures come from radio 5 live (bbc radio station).
These players have been found guilty and i hope get the time in prison they deserve and this will be a deterrent to others. I object to those internet global warriors thinking this is exclusive to Pakistan because i believe even with all the capital in Indian cricket it is rife in the Indian game right at the top.

There is a guy called Pradeep Agarwal that is a renowned bookie in the Dehli circles and is known to fix games and have the main players in the "palm of his hand". Why wont anybody take action? Because Pakistan Indian players and others would be implicated. I would appreciate any sensible responses about why this guy is allowed to parade and walk around with a bag of money over his shoulder in the Indian changing room and not be ejected when we ALL know what he does.

India-Dutch match under fixing cloud? - YouTube

Assalam alaikum

i 2nd u , and i go further to clean our cricket from these guys amir also should be made example otherwise these ppl ( bookies ) will target those ( young guys in our cricket ) and we will be in same position after some years

Punish them and punish them hard .

My pakistani brothers just remember how we get embarrassed when these guys r caught or in the news for their stupid actions. don't sympathize with them who insult our nations and play with our emotions and love for sport and taken back to the team everytime

TARIQ

Salman Butt was a bad influence on several players like Asif , the youngster Amir . He should have been removed from the Team long ago. His brother's influence cost Pakistan Cricket , a talented pacemen like Amir .

Yeah that was a loss to Pakistan cricket but to some extent we have overcome that loss thanks to Junaid Khan.

Anyways he might be young but since he is guilty of cheating he should face the consequences.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom