What's new

Buzdar’s poor performance in Punjab

Buzdarism is a sub-set of Khottaism...

We need to bury Khottaism and move into Industrialism.

Khottaism made Noora fly to Londonistan!!!

Well the extremely high interest rates, lack of Foreign Direct investment and no progress on SEZs or the CPEC transit is not helping the industrialization efforts. I believe we should earn our bread by selling vegetables and Wheat flour to other countries for another few years until there is some return of CPEC to the people of Pakistan.

Still 40% of the labour force is employed in the agriculture sector. If the government is not supporting agriculture, where do you recommend to place those unemployed from that sector?

Usman Buzdar is the lost & found brother of our ex president Mamnoon Hussain ..... :enjoy:

Salaam

A few articles in the media have quoted PTI sources as saying that C.M. Punjab Buzdar has come under heavy criticism from PTI members for not performing in Punjab. Some articles are also quoting anonymous PTI politicians as demanding Buzdar’s resignation.

So my question is, can people point out specific governance failures/issues in Punjab that were not present during Shabaz’s last term as C.M. Punjab?

The reason I’m asking is that I’ve seen a lot of high profile governance failures covered by the media in Sindh - thar drought, lack of sanitation, drinking water, hospitals, lack of public transportation, unchecked increase in dog bites, HIV epidemic etc etc. I haven’t seen that kind of coverage for major governance failures in Punjab - so can members point those failures out please?

I think this post assumes that PTI was elected to keep things as they stand - and that would be ideal.

Imran Khan and his party were elected to bring about change - reforms in police and other institutions to make life better for the people.

Buzdar and his government have done very little to bring about any meaningful reforms - and thus have been very unremarkable. Being unremarkable means they are not going to be able to get a strong foothold in Punjab.

So this unremarkable time is actually detrimental to long term position of a new comer in Punjab who came to power on revolutionary slogans and such.

With respect to the reforms I

Any specific Suggestions on what he can do better? I’d like this thread to not devolve into trolling & flaming and political point scoring.
TBH he isn’t able to run a province like Punjab or even a Lahore municipal office.
Punjab running by Choudhries,Tareen, Aleem, Governor and SMQ, not least IK. He is just a Be Taj Badsha unfortunately can’t give advice what he can do

People need to understand Shahbaz Sharif with a story and then compare him with Usman Buzdar.
There was Lion king in a Jungle...When he died all animals get together and start discussing who will be the next king of the Jungle. When they couldn't decide Elephant said let's write everybody's name on paper and make a draw...The draw came with the name of Monkey.. So he was declared, a King of the Jungle..
Next day a dear came to him and said my son is lost in Jungle, you are a king do something to find him....the Monkey start jumping from one tree to another tree and from second tree to third. After a while he came down and said to dear. I have tried very hard as you can see even now i am sweating, but i couldn't find your son.

Now just compare that Monkey to Shahbaz Sharif the ex CM of Punjab.... This example fit to him...what he did in his last 10 years tenure, is nothing more than a Monkey's jumping from here and there..

On the other hand Usman Buzdar's more focus is on south Punjab, those areas are deprived with corruption and misused of their funds in past by Shahbaz Sharif...I can give example of my town. I live outside Lahore in a Small Town. Every year Showbaz Sharif took our District funds and Spent on Lahore and people of our area never got funds for Education, Hospitals, Roads, Clean Water etc. And not to forget the Corruption he spread from top to root level of this Province. Can anybody tell my any department of the Govt. Where he can get something done without Bribe and Reference.

People need to understand Shahbaz Sharif with a story and then compare him with Usman Buzdar.
There was Lion king in a Jungle...When he died all animals get together and start discussing who will be the next king of the Jungle. When they couldn't decide Elephant said let's write everybody's name on paper and make a draw...The draw came with the name of Monkey.. So he was declared, a King of the Jungle..
Next day a dear came to him and said my son is lost in Jungle, you are a king do something to find him....the Monkey start jumping from one tree to another tree and from second tree to third. After a while he came down and said to dear. I have tried very hard as you can see even now i am sweating, but i couldn't find your son.

Now just compare that Monkey to Shahbaz Sharif the ex CM of Punjab.... This example fit to him...what he did in his last 10 years tenure, is nothing more than a Monkey's jumping from here and there..

On the other hand Usman Buzdar's more focus is on south Punjab, those areas are deprived with corruption and misused of their funds in past by Shahbaz Sharif...I can give example of my town. I live outside Lahore in a Small Town. Every year Showbaz Sharif took our District funds and Spent on Lahore and people of our area never got funds for Education, Hospitals, Roads, Clean Water etc. And not to forget the Corruption he spread from top to root level of this Province. Can anybody tell my any department of the Govt. Where he can get something done without Bribe and Reference.

Lol funny story but the same person you're calling monkey done so much for Punjab that if you come from KPK or Sindh Punjab feels like another country

In education in health in transport in road infrastructure everything Punjab is ahaed of the other Provinces

The same monkey added 4600+ MW in the Province (Balloki Haveli Bahadur Shah Bhikki and punjab power plant)
In his 10 year tenure 19 new universities were made
Farms to market rural road program of 8000 km roads
All the DHQ and THQ hospitals were upgraded
17 industrial estates were made
PKLI
Cardio hospitals
500 bed tayyab Erodgan hospital Muzaffargarh you name it in every field he did a lot

The real monkey is Usman Buzdar who himself says he's getting trained right now and will perform after training

I have to admit PMLN does media manipulation very well. Its truly a mafia.

Having said this, Punjab is a show baaz province by nature. If you cant show off, you cant succeed. Buzdar and PTI will have to show off. Be it education, healthcare or infrastructure. PTI tried and still trying to improve healthcare which is extremely important sector but is facing stiff resistance. Its an honest effort. But since honesty is absent in our public life, we fail to see it or appreciate it.

I hope and pray PTI succeeds in improving and revamping healthcare. It will have lasting effect on the well being and success of the population. But a tamashbeen nation only sees success when highly visible projects like motorway, metro are built with a lot of fanfare.

Lahore has been destroyed square by PTI Punjab, all money is being looted earned by Lahore is going to South Punjab by looter Buzdar

Lahore has been destroyed square by PTI Punjab, all money is being looted earned by Lahore is going to South Punjab by looter Buzdar
sir i think to save hard earned money from lahore , Punjab should devide into threr parts . i mean punjab , southern punjab and Bahawalpur then all problems 2ould be solved

sir i think to save hard earned money from lahore , Punjab should devide into threr parts . i mean punjab , southern punjab and Bahawalpur then all problems 2ould be solved

It will only make Punjabis more stronger, more Provinces in Punjab means more Punjabis in South Punjab, Central Punjab and Bahwalpur etc.

Fact is only Punjabis pay electricity bills, gas bills and water bills and everything is so expensive in Punjab now. Change it now or quit Punjab govt.

Lahore City lives in utter 'Darkness', most Street lights off. 90% streets, malls roads, highway lights are off in Lahore, thank to Local and Punjab govt.

Lahore city a mega grand city has started to wear down in following ways and the PTI Punjab government and local societies must pay critical attention to the uplift of the historic city:

• Lahore now has gone dark, very dark during night, street lights are mostly off, canal bank road lighting is so low, historic buildings look dark haunted places with no lights, in streets and housing societies and the main roads of Lahore have low visibility LED lights of no good, too many accidents due to over traffic, Street lighting has become a major issue in the overall city.
  • Lahore now has a major water problem, water tables has gone low.
  • Lahore city waste management was one the best which made it the most cleanest city and now pollution levels are rising again very high as the city has become very large.
  • Roads in housing societies and local town blocks are mostly broken, unclean while main roads are better maintained. Road markings have mostly gone. Road signs and location marking boards are very less.
  • Due to too many long trees and branches have not been cut by LDA, Lahore PTI government and tree branches trimming is necessary as now all the trees are coming over all the roads, buildings and housing societies.
  • The beautification of the city has gone down, there used to be large projects for beautification which is not happening.

Lahore City lives in utter 'Darkness', most Street lights off. 90% streets, malls roads, highway lights are off in Lahore, thank to Local and Punjab govt.

Lahore city a mega grand city has started to wear down in following ways and the PTI Punjab government and local societies must pay critical attention to the uplift of the historic city:

• Lahore now has gone dark, very dark during night, street lights are mostly off, canal bank road lighting is so low, historic buildings look dark haunted places with no lights, in streets and housing societies and the main roads of Lahore have low visibility LED lights of no good, too many accidents due to over traffic, Street lighting has become a major issue in the overall city.
  • Lahore city waste management was one the best which made it the most cleanest city and now pollution levels are rising again very high as the city has become very large.
  • Roads in housing societies and local town blocks are mostly broken, unclean while main roads are better maintained. Road markings have mostly gone. Road signs and location marking boards are very less.
  • Due to too many long trees and branches have not been cut by LDA, Lahore PTI government and tree branches trimming is necessary as now all the trees are coming over all the roads, buildings and housing societies.
  • The beautification of the city has gone down, there used to be large projects for beautification which is not happening.
Khota Biryani consumption has gone up?

lol buzdar this and that. When buzdar took over media was saying buzdar did murder. So where are that news?

Buzdar is doing better than murad ali shah and all media and ppl crying for punjab

aik nazar usman buzdar na ahal ki kar kardagi per

•یکساں قومی تعلیمی نصاب کے نفاذ کی منظوری
•صوبہ بھر کے 1227 سکولوں کی اپ گریڈیشن
•پنجاب کی 60 جامعات کی سولر پر منتقلی کے منصوبے کا آغاز
جنوبی پنجاب کے 10,800 سکولوں کی سولر سسٹم پر منتقلی مکمل
▪ہر ضلعے میں یونیورسٹی بنانے کا تاریخی فیصلہ
• یونیورسٹی آف چکوال کا سنگ بنیاد
*یونیورسٹی آف حافظ آباد کا سنگ بنیاد
▪ مری کا پنجاب ہاؤس کوہسار یونیورسٹی مری کو منتقل
• سیالکوٹ میں یونیورسٹی آف اپلائیڈ انجینئرنگ اینڈ ٹیکنالوجی کے 14 ارب کی لاگت کے منصوبے کا سنگ بنیاد
▪ کورونا کی وجہ سے TEVTA کے 1 لاکھ طلباء کی فیس معاف
• سینٹر آف ایکسیلنس چکوال کا سنگِ بنیاد
• یونیورسٹی سپورٹس لیگ کا انعقاد
• یونیورسٹی آف ویٹرنری اینڈ اینیمل سائنسز کی تربیتی اکیڈمی کا قيام
▪ دور دراز کے علاقوں میں اساتذہ کی تقرری کے لیے شرائط میں نرمی
▪ سکولوں میں Missing Facilities پر کام جاری

▪ پہلے سے بنی 18 یونیورسٹیوں کے قانونی لوازمات پورے کرنے کا اہم اقدام

صحت
•پنجاب بھر کے 70 ہزار خصوصی افراد کے خاندانوں کو ہیلتھ کارڈز کی فراہمی کا آغاز
▪ پنجاب کے ہر شہری کو ہیلتھ کارڈ کے ذریعے 7 لاکھ 20 ہزار کی ہیلتھ انشورنس دینےکی منظوری
•انصاف میڈیسن کارڈ کا افتتاح
▪چکوال میں نئے DHQ ہسپتال کا سنگ بنیاد
▪حافظ آباد میں نئے DHQ ہسپتال کا سنگ بنیاد
▪ لاہور میں گنگا رام مدر اینڈ چائلڈ ہسپتال کا سنگ بنیاد
▪پانچ دیگر مدر اینڈ چائلڈ ہسپتالوں کے مختلف فیزز پر کام جاری
▪ نشتر 2 ملتان اور ڈیرہ غازی خان میں انسٹی ٹیوٹ آف کارڈیالوجی پر تیزی سے کام جاری
▪ لاہور میں 1000 بیڈز کے جنرل ہسپتال کی منظوری
•لاہور میں یونیورسٹی آف چاٸلڈ ہیلتھ ساٸسنسز بنانے کی منظوری۔

کورونا وائرس کے مقابلے میں پاکستان میں سب سے بہترین کارکردگی کا مظاہرہ
•کورونا وائرس کے خطرے سے نمٹنے کے لئے تقریباً 10 ارب کے فنڈز کی فراہمی
•صوبہ بھر میں کورونا وائرس سے بچاؤ کے حوالے سے آگاہی مہم
•Infectious Disease Ordinance
پر عملدرآمد

•دس ہزار ہیلتھ کئیر پروفیشنلز کی بھرتی۔
•کورونا ٹیسٹنگ کے لیے پنجاب بھر کی 18 لیبز کی فوری "لیول تھری" پر اپ گریڈیشن

انڈسٹری
• 30 ارب روپے کی پنجاب روزگار سکیم کا افتتاح
• فیصل آباد میں علامہ اقبال انڈسٹریل اسٹیٹ کا سنگ بنیاد، تیزی سے کام جاری
• قائد اعظم بزنس پارک کا سنگ بنیاد
• پنجاب تھرمل پاور پرائیویٹ لمٹیڈ اور بینکوں کے کنسورشیم کے درمیان 100ارب روپے کی فنانسنگ کا معاہدہ
▪ ذخیرہ اندوزی کے خلاف آرڈیننس کا اجراء
▪ کورونا کی وجہ سے بیروزگار افراد کے لیے ریلیف پیکج
▪ چھوٹے کاروباروں کے 3 ماہ کے بل معاف
▪ بلا سود قرضوں کی فراہمی
پولیس
▪ میرٹ پر پولیس میں 10،300 نئی بھرتیوں کا آغاز
▪ پولیس کو 600 نئی گاڑیوں کی فراہمی
▪ خدمت مراکز کی عوام میں بھرپور پذیرائی
•پولیس خدمت مرکز کے گلوبل پورٹل کا افتتاح
▪ 50 تھانوں کی Smart Policing System پر منتقلی جاری
• ٹریفک جرمانوں کی آنلائن ادائیگی کے سسٹم کا افتتاح
• راولپنڈی کے لیے پولیس آن لاٸن ایپ کا افتتاح
•ڈی ایچ اے میں ڈرائیونگ لائسنس سینٹر اور گلشن راوی پولیس سٹیشن کی نئی عمارت کا افتتاح۔
•پولیس انوسٹی گیشن کمپیلکس سنٹرل ہیڈ کوارٹر کی نئی عمارت کا سنگ بنیاد
•خواتین کے تحفظ کیلئے بنائی گئی ایپ کا افتتاح

ویمن ڈویلپمنٹ
ویمن سیفٹی ایپلیکیشن کا اجراء

لوکل گورنمنٹ

•جناح فیملی پارک کی بحالی کے منصوبے کا سنگ بنیاد
•ایک کروڑ 6لاکھ روپے لاگت کے کشمیر پارک کی بحالی اور تعمیرنو کے منصوبے کا سنگ بنیاد
•لاہور میں لوکل گورنمنٹ اکیڈمی کا سنگ بنیاد۔
•پنجاب کے 36 اضلاع کی واٹرسپلاٸی سکیموں پر 2800 نٸے ہائی پوکلورینیٹرز کی تنصیب۔
▪نئے بلدیاتی نظام کے تحت بننے والی 455 لوکل گورنمنٹس کو 32 ارب کے ترقیاتی فنڈز جاری
▪ سیالکوٹ اور ساہیوال کے لیے میونسپل سروسز کے 8 ارب کے ترقیاتی منصوبوں کے معاہدے
•لاہورشہر کی ترقی کیلئے پنجاب حکومت کا 6000 کروڑ روپے مالیت کا تاریخ ساز "نیا لاہور ڈویلپمنٹ پیکیج
• والڈ سٹی اتھارٹی لاہورکے کنٹریکٹ ملازمین کو ریگولر کرنے کی منظوری
•والڈ سٹی اتھارٹی لاہور کیلۓ 250 نئی آسامیوں کی منظوری
•والڈ سٹی اتھارٹی کا داٸرہ کار پورے پنجاب میں بڑھانے کی منظوری
▪ لاہور ٹرانسپورٹ کمپنی کے دائرہ کار کی صوبہ بھر میں توسیع، 50 الیکٹرک بسیں خریدنے کی منظوری

•پنجاب کے 6 سیاحتی مقامات پر روڈ انفراسٹرکچر کو بہتر بنانے کے منصوبے کا سنگ بنیاد
•ٹورزم فار اکنامک گروتھ پراجیکٹ کا آغاز
• ڈبل ڈیکر بس سروس راولپنڈی اور بہاولپور کا افتتاح۔

• سیٹلاٸٹ اراضی ریکارڈ سینٹر اور 20 موباٸل اراضی سینٹرز کا قیام
• قانونگوٸی سطع پر قاٸم 115 اراضی سینٹرز کا افتتاح
•کاشتکاروں کے لئے جدید زرعی مشینری و آلات کی فراہمی کیلئے الاٹمنٹ سرٹیفکیٹ کا اجراء
• پنجاب بھر میں 350 سہولت بازاروں کا قیام
‏•قدرتی آفات اور ٹڈی دل سے پہنچنے والے نقصانات کے ازالہ کیلئے فصل بیمہ(تکافل) پروگرام کی 4 اضلاع سے 18 اضلاع تک توسیع

Excise and Taxation
•محکمہ ایکساٸز اینڈ ٹیکسیشن کی جانب سے جدید پراپرٹی ٹیکس پورٹل کا اجراء

‏•گاڑیوں اور موٹر سائیکلوں کو جدید سیکورٹی فیچرز سے آراستہ نمبر پلیٹس کی فراہمی

•مقامی ثقافت کو فروغ دینے کے لیے دس سال بعد ڈیرہ غازی خان کے ثقافتی میلہ مویشیوں کا انعقاد۔
• پہلی بار بلوچ کلچرل ڈے پر آرٹس کونسل میں تصویری اور نایاب کتابوں کی نماٸش کا افتتاح۔

Ehsas program
• پاکستان بھر کے تیزاب گردی کے شکار افراد کے مفت علاج کے لیے"نئی زندگی" پروگرام کا افتتاح
•احساس پنجاب پروگرام کے تحت با ہمت بزرگ پروگرام کا آغاز جس میں 65 سال سے زائد عمر کے بزرگ افراد کو ماہانہ وظیفہ ملے گا
•معذور کان کنوں کے لیے ماہانہ 6 ہزار روپے معذوری الاؤنس کی منظوری

•راوی ریور اربن ڈویلپمنٹ اتھارٹی کا قیام
▪ راوی ریور فرنٹ منصوبے پر مختلف مراحل میں تیزی سے کام جاری
•لاہور میں 10 لنگر خانوں کا قیام.

•لاہور میں فردوس مارکیٹ انڈر پاس منصوبے کی تعمیر
•سرگودھا میانوالی روڈ کی تعمیر جاری
• چکوال شمالی بائی پاس کا سنگِ بنیاد
▪ فیصل آباد کی 4 بڑی سڑکوں
▪ ملتان وہاڑی روڈ
▪ سیالکوٹ رنگ روڈ
▪ راولپنڈی رنگ روڈ کی منظوری
▪جبکہ شیخوپورہ گوجرانوالہ روڈ پر کام کا آغاز

• تمام ڈویژنل ہیڈکوارٹرز پر پناہ گاہوں کے قیام کی منظوری

• جنوبی پنجاب سیکرٹریٹ کا قیام
16 محکموں کے سیکریٹریز کی تعیناتی

•پنجاب پیرول ایکٹ2020 کی منظوری
•Harrasment of women at workplace میں ترمیم,
ایکٹ کی منظوری

•دودھ کی کوالٹی چیک کرنے کیلئے 10موٹر سائیکلوں پر مشتمل بائیک سکواڈ اور 6 موبائل ملک ٹیسٹنگ لیبارٹریز کا قیام۔

•بلوچستان حکومت کو زائرین کی دیکھ بھال کے لیے 1 ارب کی سپورٹ کی منظوری

•سیالکوٹ میں 17 ارب روپے کے میونسپل سروسز پروگرام کا آغاز

E-Pay
ایپ پر 14 ٹیکسوں کی آن لائن وصولی جاری، 10 ارب سے زائد ٹیکس وصول

aik nazar usman buzdar na ahal ki kar kardagi per

•یکساں قومی تعلیمی نصاب کے نفاذ کی منظوری
•صوبہ بھر کے 1227 سکولوں کی اپ گریڈیشن
•پنجاب کی 60 جامعات کی سولر پر منتقلی کے منصوبے کا آغاز
جنوبی پنجاب کے 10,800 سکولوں کی سولر سسٹم پر منتقلی مکمل
▪ہر ضلعے میں یونیورسٹی بنانے کا تاریخی فیصلہ
• یونیورسٹی آف چکوال کا سنگ بنیاد
*یونیورسٹی آف حافظ آباد کا سنگ بنیاد
▪ مری کا پنجاب ہاؤس کوہسار یونیورسٹی مری کو منتقل
• سیالکوٹ میں یونیورسٹی آف اپلائیڈ انجینئرنگ اینڈ ٹیکنالوجی کے 14 ارب کی لاگت کے منصوبے کا سنگ بنیاد
▪ کورونا کی وجہ سے TEVTA کے 1 لاکھ طلباء کی فیس معاف
• سینٹر آف ایکسیلنس چکوال کا سنگِ بنیاد
• یونیورسٹی سپورٹس لیگ کا انعقاد
• یونیورسٹی آف ویٹرنری اینڈ اینیمل سائنسز کی تربیتی اکیڈمی کا قيام
▪ دور دراز کے علاقوں میں اساتذہ کی تقرری کے لیے شرائط میں نرمی
▪ سکولوں میں Missing Facilities پر کام جاری

▪ پہلے سے بنی 18 یونیورسٹیوں کے قانونی لوازمات پورے کرنے کا اہم اقدام

صحت
•پنجاب بھر کے 70 ہزار خصوصی افراد کے خاندانوں کو ہیلتھ کارڈز کی فراہمی کا آغاز
▪ پنجاب کے ہر شہری کو ہیلتھ کارڈ کے ذریعے 7 لاکھ 20 ہزار کی ہیلتھ انشورنس دینےکی منظوری
•انصاف میڈیسن کارڈ کا افتتاح
▪چکوال میں نئے DHQ ہسپتال کا سنگ بنیاد
▪حافظ آباد میں نئے DHQ ہسپتال کا سنگ بنیاد
▪ لاہور میں گنگا رام مدر اینڈ چائلڈ ہسپتال کا سنگ بنیاد
▪پانچ دیگر مدر اینڈ چائلڈ ہسپتالوں کے مختلف فیزز پر کام جاری
▪ نشتر 2 ملتان اور ڈیرہ غازی خان میں انسٹی ٹیوٹ آف کارڈیالوجی پر تیزی سے کام جاری
▪ لاہور میں 1000 بیڈز کے جنرل ہسپتال کی منظوری
•لاہور میں یونیورسٹی آف چاٸلڈ ہیلتھ ساٸسنسز بنانے کی منظوری۔

کورونا وائرس کے مقابلے میں پاکستان میں سب سے بہترین کارکردگی کا مظاہرہ
•کورونا وائرس کے خطرے سے نمٹنے کے لئے تقریباً 10 ارب کے فنڈز کی فراہمی
•صوبہ بھر میں کورونا وائرس سے بچاؤ کے حوالے سے آگاہی مہم
•Infectious Disease Ordinance
پر عملدرآمد

•دس ہزار ہیلتھ کئیر پروفیشنلز کی بھرتی۔
•کورونا ٹیسٹنگ کے لیے پنجاب بھر کی 18 لیبز کی فوری "لیول تھری" پر اپ گریڈیشن

انڈسٹری
• 30 ارب روپے کی پنجاب روزگار سکیم کا افتتاح
• فیصل آباد میں علامہ اقبال انڈسٹریل اسٹیٹ کا سنگ بنیاد، تیزی سے کام جاری
• قائد اعظم بزنس پارک کا سنگ بنیاد
• پنجاب تھرمل پاور پرائیویٹ لمٹیڈ اور بینکوں کے کنسورشیم کے درمیان 100ارب روپے کی فنانسنگ کا معاہدہ
▪ ذخیرہ اندوزی کے خلاف آرڈیننس کا اجراء
▪ کورونا کی وجہ سے بیروزگار افراد کے لیے ریلیف پیکج
▪ چھوٹے کاروباروں کے 3 ماہ کے بل معاف
▪ بلا سود قرضوں کی فراہمی
پولیس
▪ میرٹ پر پولیس میں 10،300 نئی بھرتیوں کا آغاز
▪ پولیس کو 600 نئی گاڑیوں کی فراہمی
▪ خدمت مراکز کی عوام میں بھرپور پذیرائی
•پولیس خدمت مرکز کے گلوبل پورٹل کا افتتاح
▪ 50 تھانوں کی Smart Policing System پر منتقلی جاری
• ٹریفک جرمانوں کی آنلائن ادائیگی کے سسٹم کا افتتاح
• راولپنڈی کے لیے پولیس آن لاٸن ایپ کا افتتاح
•ڈی ایچ اے میں ڈرائیونگ لائسنس سینٹر اور گلشن راوی پولیس سٹیشن کی نئی عمارت کا افتتاح۔
•پولیس انوسٹی گیشن کمپیلکس سنٹرل ہیڈ کوارٹر کی نئی عمارت کا سنگ بنیاد
•خواتین کے تحفظ کیلئے بنائی گئی ایپ کا افتتاح

ویمن ڈویلپمنٹ
ویمن سیفٹی ایپلیکیشن کا اجراء

لوکل گورنمنٹ

•جناح فیملی پارک کی بحالی کے منصوبے کا سنگ بنیاد
•ایک کروڑ 6لاکھ روپے لاگت کے کشمیر پارک کی بحالی اور تعمیرنو کے منصوبے کا سنگ بنیاد
•لاہور میں لوکل گورنمنٹ اکیڈمی کا سنگ بنیاد۔
•پنجاب کے 36 اضلاع کی واٹرسپلاٸی سکیموں پر 2800 نٸے ہائی پوکلورینیٹرز کی تنصیب۔
▪نئے بلدیاتی نظام کے تحت بننے والی 455 لوکل گورنمنٹس کو 32 ارب کے ترقیاتی فنڈز جاری
▪ سیالکوٹ اور ساہیوال کے لیے میونسپل سروسز کے 8 ارب کے ترقیاتی منصوبوں کے معاہدے
•لاہورشہر کی ترقی کیلئے پنجاب حکومت کا 6000 کروڑ روپے مالیت کا تاریخ ساز "نیا لاہور ڈویلپمنٹ پیکیج
• والڈ سٹی اتھارٹی لاہورکے کنٹریکٹ ملازمین کو ریگولر کرنے کی منظوری
•والڈ سٹی اتھارٹی لاہور کیلۓ 250 نئی آسامیوں کی منظوری
•والڈ سٹی اتھارٹی کا داٸرہ کار پورے پنجاب میں بڑھانے کی منظوری
▪ لاہور ٹرانسپورٹ کمپنی کے دائرہ کار کی صوبہ بھر میں توسیع، 50 الیکٹرک بسیں خریدنے کی منظوری

•پنجاب کے 6 سیاحتی مقامات پر روڈ انفراسٹرکچر کو بہتر بنانے کے منصوبے کا سنگ بنیاد
•ٹورزم فار اکنامک گروتھ پراجیکٹ کا آغاز
• ڈبل ڈیکر بس سروس راولپنڈی اور بہاولپور کا افتتاح۔

• سیٹلاٸٹ اراضی ریکارڈ سینٹر اور 20 موباٸل اراضی سینٹرز کا قیام
• قانونگوٸی سطع پر قاٸم 115 اراضی سینٹرز کا افتتاح
•کاشتکاروں کے لئے جدید زرعی مشینری و آلات کی فراہمی کیلئے الاٹمنٹ سرٹیفکیٹ کا اجراء
• پنجاب بھر میں 350 سہولت بازاروں کا قیام
‏•قدرتی آفات اور ٹڈی دل سے پہنچنے والے نقصانات کے ازالہ کیلئے فصل بیمہ(تکافل) پروگرام کی 4 اضلاع سے 18 اضلاع تک توسیع

Excise and Taxation
•محکمہ ایکساٸز اینڈ ٹیکسیشن کی جانب سے جدید پراپرٹی ٹیکس پورٹل کا اجراء

‏•گاڑیوں اور موٹر سائیکلوں کو جدید سیکورٹی فیچرز سے آراستہ نمبر پلیٹس کی فراہمی

•مقامی ثقافت کو فروغ دینے کے لیے دس سال بعد ڈیرہ غازی خان کے ثقافتی میلہ مویشیوں کا انعقاد۔
• پہلی بار بلوچ کلچرل ڈے پر آرٹس کونسل میں تصویری اور نایاب کتابوں کی نماٸش کا افتتاح۔

Ehsas program
• پاکستان بھر کے تیزاب گردی کے شکار افراد کے مفت علاج کے لیے"نئی زندگی" پروگرام کا افتتاح
•احساس پنجاب پروگرام کے تحت با ہمت بزرگ پروگرام کا آغاز جس میں 65 سال سے زائد عمر کے بزرگ افراد کو ماہانہ وظیفہ ملے گا
•معذور کان کنوں کے لیے ماہانہ 6 ہزار روپے معذوری الاؤنس کی منظوری

•راوی ریور اربن ڈویلپمنٹ اتھارٹی کا قیام
▪ راوی ریور فرنٹ منصوبے پر مختلف مراحل میں تیزی سے کام جاری
•لاہور میں 10 لنگر خانوں کا قیام.

•لاہور میں فردوس مارکیٹ انڈر پاس منصوبے کی تعمیر
•سرگودھا میانوالی روڈ کی تعمیر جاری
• چکوال شمالی بائی پاس کا سنگِ بنیاد
▪ فیصل آباد کی 4 بڑی سڑکوں
▪ ملتان وہاڑی روڈ
▪ سیالکوٹ رنگ روڈ
▪ راولپنڈی رنگ روڈ کی منظوری
▪جبکہ شیخوپورہ گوجرانوالہ روڈ پر کام کا آغاز

• تمام ڈویژنل ہیڈکوارٹرز پر پناہ گاہوں کے قیام کی منظوری

• جنوبی پنجاب سیکرٹریٹ کا قیام
16 محکموں کے سیکریٹریز کی تعیناتی

•پنجاب پیرول ایکٹ2020 کی منظوری
•Harrasment of women at workplace میں ترمیم,
ایکٹ کی منظوری

•دودھ کی کوالٹی چیک کرنے کیلئے 10موٹر سائیکلوں پر مشتمل بائیک سکواڈ اور 6 موبائل ملک ٹیسٹنگ لیبارٹریز کا قیام۔

•بلوچستان حکومت کو زائرین کی دیکھ بھال کے لیے 1 ارب کی سپورٹ کی منظوری

•سیالکوٹ میں 17 ارب روپے کے میونسپل سروسز پروگرام کا آغاز

E-Pay
ایپ پر 14 ٹیکسوں کی آن لائن وصولی جاری، 10 ارب سے زائد ٹیکس وصول

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom