What's new

Cairo Arab-Israel war museum.(free trip)

you know

you all make me sure day after day that i was wrong to join Pakistan Defence

you really don't know any thing true about egypt and some of you are saying about egypt that it's pathetic and begging for mercy

looks like you forgot that mercy is only from ALLAH as all muslims like us egyptions know

if you can read arabic or not , i have only one last thing to say

حسبي الله و نعم الوكيل

no my dear brother you are here its not your mistake .its international place and you have voice here look israeli indian russian amercans here survive and stay then why not you ? we can not agree on every thing but its not mean we have problem with each other wait still you never face our great israeli members lolz

FaujHistorian

let us see how pakistan can get back kashmir

why don't get it back ?

cann't you ?

oh , i forgot that your american allys don't accept that

even they are kellijng your own ppl in pakstan and you do no thing

you said egypt was begging for mercy

tell me what about mercy that egypt begged for & why you cann't even beg america for mercy to stop breaking through your air and land , kelling pakstani muslim men , women & babys

you know

you all make me sure day after day that i was wrong to join Pakistan Defence

you really don't know any thing true about egypt and some of you are saying about egypt that it's pathetic and begging for mercy

looks like you forgot that mercy is only from ALLAH as all muslims like us egyptions know

if you can read arabic or not , i have only one last thing to say

حسبي الله و نعم الوكيل

There are a lot of people here who disagree with my views (mostly indians) yet you will find that there are more indian members on this forum than there are Pakistani members despite the fact that this is a Pakistani defence forum. I remember once i was on Iran defence forum and those iranians would insult Pakistan a lot, they even went to the extent where they started personally attacking me through insults and derogatory remarks but i still kept on trying my best to clear their misconceptions about Pakistan, that is until they banned me from that forum :lol:, but hey it was worth the try because some of them began to change their perspective about Pakistan.

FaujHistorian

why don't get it back ?

cann't you ?

tell me what about mercy that egypt begged for & why you cann't even beg america for mercy to stop breaking through your air and land , kelling pakstani muslim men , women & babys

simply because our ally is not real ally but they use us we use them its businesses:p:lol: .

FaujHistorian

why don't get it back ?

cann't you ?

Brother, our situation is very complex and different from that of Egypt, we have had bad leaders in the past and the most corrupt leader in the history of our nation is now our president, but slowly our people are waking up and with the help of our trustworthy ally China we are finally breaking away from the chains, it will take time but InshaAllah we will get back on our feet.

no my dear brother you are here its not your mistake .its international place and you have voice here look israeli indian russian amercans here survive and stay then why not you ? we can not agree on every thing but its not mean we have problem with each other wait still you never face our great israeli members lolz

i know it's an international forum

to agree or not about some thing , that is your business , but to forge history that is not accepted specially when you offen to some one or a country

i can understand the piont of view for any israeli , american or any one else exept a muslim brother offen to another muslim brother or a muslim country

i know it's an international forum

to agree or not about some thing , that is your business , but to forge history that is not accepted specially when you offen to some one or a country

i can understand the piont of view for any israeli , american or any one else exept a muslim brother offen to another muslim brother or a muslim country

sorry to say as we was part of that wars then we also part of lessors lolz i think many forget here .:P

Brother, our situation is very complex and different from that of Egypt, we have had bad leaders in the past and the most corrupt leader in the history of our nation is now our president, but slowly our people are waking up and with the help of our trustworthy ally China we are finally breaking away from the chains, it will take time but InshaAllah we will get back on our feet.

i ca understand what you said

but tell me how to accept that my country is pathetic and begging for mercy ?

will you accept me if i said that pakstan is pathetic and begging for mercy ?

will you accept my if i said that pakstan is pathetic and begging for mercy ?

they usually say much worse stuff here about us which is why we need a stronger Arab presence here in this forum to clear the fog out of many people's eyes here.

But how is that different from Egypt's situation. Do you actually believe that the US is our ally ? OR did you think the former Soviet Union is our ally ?. We all suck, our history is full of failures, with little to no positives. We should work TOGETHER, otherwise it will always be the same.... Countries like Turkey, Iran, Egypt, Pakistan that has some more industrial bases should seek the help of the oil rich counties that have more financial resouces like the gulf countries, and work TOGETHER to develop our industry. This will be the only way you guys can counter India, and we can counter Israel, and so on. If that happens, just be united in a form like the Europian Union, and advocate a better education, idustry, accepting eachothers and just helping eachother we would be 10000000% better, all of us. Just work as a team, and be better, all of to become better, not just one or two nation.... Seeing how we argue in this places gives me no to little hope for a better future. God help people who help themselves, not who ask for help from other nations.

is that is a reason that makes you accept kelling of your own ppl by america ?

at this time yes no one not we nor china can face this storm we have to work like this way and we are trying to make there life hard in afghanistan as soon as they pack bags some thing need to change in pakistan .i can not live in dream .

Anybody who insults others, to make himself feel better is a disgrace to his own people, just ignore him, and don't insult everything related to him. Him saying what he said doesn't make Egypt or Arabs less or more of what they already are, and def. doesn't make him better.

FaujHistorian

why don't get it back ?

cann't you ?

One thing you must do is to not get emotional when it comes to war history. Because if you do, then you won't learn anything from history, and thus bound to repeat the same mistakes.

I hope I am not moving away from the main topic of the thread by giving a response here.

Dear poster,

you must remember that Pakistan is like Israel when it comes to the neighborhood. Just like Israel we are surrounded by big mean enemies who 24/7 365 days a year plan for our destruction.

Just like Arabs think Israel has no right to exist, so do some of our "very" big neighbors.

Just like Israel we face enemies that are 10+ times bigger than our size.

In this environment even if we can hold our own, that is some accomplishment. And hats off to our soldiers and officers who give ultimate sacrifices on almost every occasion.

Now back to your questions.

1. Pakistan made one attempt (militarily) in 1965 to get back Kashmir. We failed for obvious reasons. In hindsight it was a mistake. We should not have embarked on that task. It was impossible to win against 10+ times bigger enemy. However when the war of 1965 ended, we were on pretty even grounds with our opponent regardless of the huge difference in size.

On the other hand 1967 Arab-Israeli war did not end on even grounds. Arabs lost almost on every front and lost big time. Egypt lost the whole Sinai, Syria lost Golan, and Jordan lost the west bank etc.

That's why dear poster you should not have brought these questions up. If you have specific observations about Paksitan wars, then please open a separate thread. This one is about Arab-Israeli wars. Thank you.

2. War on terror / drone war in Pakistan's tribal areas.

Dear poster we made a mistake when we allowed Arab Muj to settle in our border area. We mistakenly thought they are our brothers, and in return these dimwits started using our land to launch attacks on the West.

Not only that Arabs have convinced many of our poor tribals that they are fighting Islamic war, and thus they have gained support of the local tribals.

As a result, both Pakistani army and US army has to go and attack these Arabs and kill them and kick them out of the tribal area. It is taking time because of many reasons. But rest assured we will cleanse our land from the Arab Islmaists like the Aiman Zawahiri.

3. 1973 Yom Kappur war
I don't know what they teach in Egypt schools. But the reality is that the whole 3rd army of Egypt was surrounded by Israel, and as a result the Egyptian gov was begging for mercy. Why do you get angry when someone mentions this simple fact?

Nothing personal. Just discussing the war history here.

Peace.

I don't want you to accept that because i wasn't the one who made that comment, and personally i don't comment on things i don't know that much about, neither is Egypt pathetic nor is it begging for mercy, all Egypt needs is a government that looks after the national interest of Egypt and its people.

Well, if this is what you believe then i think we could debate this in the relevant thread. The problem is that Defence.pk didn't/doesn't have Arab members until now, we did have some but in very few numbers which is why some Pakistani members use rude and derogatory remarks for Arabs/Arab countries because we are not used to them here on this forum, but i'm sure if more and more Arabs join this forum people's perception will change. FaujHistorian is a full member and i'm sure with time he will learn to respect the sentiments of others, and you shouldn't take things to heart.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom