What's new

CALIPHATE'S LAST YEAR (1923 PHOTOS of ISTANBUL)

ya kardeşim sen atatürk'ü sevmezsen sevme.atatürk senin sevgine fln.da muhtaç değil ayrıca.hayır bir insan atatürk'ü sevip görüşlerine değer veremez mi?aynı zamanda da müslüman olamaz mı?kafanızda bir dünya kurmuşsunuz yok atatürk yahudiymiş,yok kemalistler ona tapıyormuş.ben kemalist fln.da değilim.ben bu memleketi o kansızlardan 'dahili ve harici' düşmanlardan kurtarıken en büyük mücadeleyi veren gazi mustafa kemal atatürk'e saygı duyuyorum.bir kere bu iftiraları atan insan müslüman olamaz olsa olsa münafık olur.konuşuyorsan belgeli konuşacaksın.eğer topluma böyle belgesiz uydurma nifakları yayıyorsan bunun bedelini her iki dünyada ödersin.o yüzden yazdıklarımıza söylediklerimize lütfen biraz dikkat edelim.

Benim söylemediğim sözleri bana maletme.. Elbette bir insan hem atatürkü sevip hem de müslüman olabilir.. Ben seni yadırgamıyor ve saygı duyuyorum.. Ama izin ver de bizim de kemalizmi sevmeme ve eleştirme gibi bir hakkımız olsun.. Kemalizm kendi gibi düşünmeyen onbinleri astı.. Sustursu, sindirdi ve bastırdı.. İşte sünniler, işte aleviler, işte kürtler...

Bir soru: Bir gün uzayda galaksiler kurulduğunda kemalizmi oraya da götürecek miyiz? Nereye kadar bu Kemalizm masalı?

Benim söylemediğim sözleri bana maletme.. Elbette bir insan hem atatürkü sevip hem de müslüman olabilir.. Ben seni yadırgamıyor ve saygı duyuyorum.. Ama izin ver de bizim de kemalizmi sevmeme ve eleştirme gibi bir hakkımız olsun.. Kemalizm kendi gibi düşünmeyen onbinleri astı.. Sustursu, sindirdi ve bastırdı.. İşte sünniler, işte aleviler, işte kürtler...

Bir soru: Bir gün uzayda galaksiler kurulduğunda kemalizmi oraya da götürecek miyiz? Nereye kadar bu Kemalizm masalı?

Google'dan Schneiderian Hezeyanları'na bir baksan iyi olabilir zira psikiyatrik bir durum var gibi geldi bana.şahsi algılama lütfen senin gibi düşünen binlerce insan var yalnız değilsin yani.ama her şeyin bir sebebi bir sonucu vardır.cumhuriyet tarihindeki haklı yada haksız yapılan bütün kötü işleri sen atatürk'e mal edip öyle sıyrılamazsın maalesef.kaldı ki kalkıp sana cevap verme ihtimali yokken.o yüzden biraz daha destekli ve dengeli ifade etmelisin bence eleştirilerini.o zaman biz de senin objektif biri olduğuna inanır ve haklı eleştirilerini belki de destekleriz.

Wow what a way avoid my questions about your country...hah...talking in turkish...it is clear that you are ashamed of your attaturk guy and don't wanna talk about it....so disrespectful...

Wow what a way avoid my questions about your country...hah...talking in turkish...it is clear that you are ashamed of your attaturk guy and don't wanna talk about it....so disrespectful...

Man you are so lazy. Just copy and paste it (Turkish language posts) in google translator :woot:

#83 was for you I thought you were sincere! but from your words I can see your true face!?

my dear "proud canadian" friend :lol:

@Lighting_Fighteron

on the top right corner of your post there is this number for instance your is # 99 and this one is #100
now please check post # 83 it contains a brief layout which provides a basic knowledge about the issue in hand!

if you are really interested in the subject without any bias! key words are sevres treaty and war of liberation! I am sure if you want you can find many sources!

FETIH 1453 - Conquered of the ISTANBUL
Movie is coming soon

Last edited by a moderator:
ok my true face is revealed. Now isn't it your or anyone knowledgeable about turkish history's turn to anser my question?

The first thing is that the name Khalifah was only taken by the later Ottoman sultans to justify their religious authority as their power lessened. Anyone can call themselves a Khalifah, its not a post retained specifically for some so-called great Islamic ruler.
Secondly, the Khalifah in question was a traitor, when he signed the treaty of Sevres, breaking apart his empire and allowing it to be divided up amongst British, French, Greeks and Armenians. Mustafa Kemal fought back against these invaders and occupiers, in what is known as the Turkish War of Independence. Of course, he had only a few men, and very few supplies, and he was fighting against some of the greatest world powers of the time, so he couldn't salvage the entire Ottoman Empire, and so he focused on saving the Turkish heartland from the invaders. In this he was successful for the most part, apart from defeat at Mosul, which is probably one of the greatest feats by a Muslim general in such circumstances. One more thing to note was the during the War of Independence, Jinnah and the Muslim League officially supported the Ankara government (Ataturk's government).
Now the Khalifah, an unimportant and wholly symbolic role, was left, and that too, with an allowance paid for by the government. This office was seen as a relic of the past and was mostly symbolic. Ataturk simply abolished the position and turned Turkey into a republic.

The Ottoman Caliphate was nothing but a sham. This crap load was eventually destined to go to the DUSTBIN of history; and so it did.

The Turks themselves got sick and tired of it and they drowned it with their own hands.

The Ottoman Caliphate was nothing but a sham. This crap load was eventually destined to go to the DUSTBIN of history; and so it did.

The Turks themselves got sick and tired of it and they drowned it with their own hands.

whut? the Ottoman empire was one of the greatest places to live on during the most difficult times in Europe... Jews and even Christians search refugee in our lands. our women had far much more freedom than the monarchies in Europe had...

criminality was wery low... nobody as i remember wanted to abolish a great empire as this. the thing that destroyes the Ottoman empire was to much freedom and to much non-ethnich Turks into the politics and important seats of the empire...

where do you even get "shame" from? they highly respected Islam, wich was the reason they shined so much... if you just knew some history.

Secondly, the Khalifah in question was a traitor, when he signed the treaty of Sevres, breaking apart his empire and allowing it to be divided up amongst British, French, Greeks and Armenians.
I don't see him as "traitor" as he didn't actually rule the Empire until its dissolution. If there is a blame game, party in the power would win.

Back
Top Bottom