What's new

SC warns of suo motu notice if FIR of attack on Imran not registered in 24 hours

I would agree with you here, but then again, a boa constrictor's hold only grows stronger (or worse, depending on the point of view) with time.

But there is a difference if the boa is in a cage or out open.

For the sacrificial goat, it is all the same.

But the goat keeps on changing, and might come a time when there are no more goats left. Then what happens?

But the goat keeps on changing, and might come a time when there are no more goats left. Then what happens?

As I have warned for over a decade here, there is an inevitable end to the present game, which will be precipitated when the social deprivation and lack of resources for the general population reaches a breaking point. It is still some time off, so there may be a chance to delay the inevitable, but there seems to be no inclination to do so that I can observe.

Red herring- this is an attempt to purposefully misinterpret.

He said two people who have been accused have been accused in the past in model town.

Third person we know as well we have proof about him and coverup.

Already clarified elsewhere:

Yes, he clearly says "these three people were responsible" but no names were mentioned at that point, but I concede the point by inference since that must refer to the three people that he named previously. I apologize for missing that part, thank you for pointing it out.

What's happening in Rawalpindi. Any news?
2nd and 3rd Tier Leadership have shown a teaser that they can not only continue the agitation and protest but can take it to the next level if the need arises. They cut of the Army town in Rawalpindi by closing all entry points and will be doing the same thing on a bigger scale to cut of Islamabad completely tommorrow.

Rumour mill has it that PDM and Establishment are planning a new crackdown to arrest all of the first tier leadership of PTI. PTI is preemptively sending a message.

Red herring- this is an attempt to purposefully misinterpret.

He said two people who have been accused have been accused in the past in model town.

Third person we know as well we have proof about him and coverup.
Look up the meaning of contrarian, you will see this fella's pic there...don't waste your energy debating with a disingenuous poster...

Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.”

Rinse and repeat.
We are in the hard times of our nation. Out of this process I hope strong men are created. IA.

Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.”

Rinse and repeat.
We are in the hard times of our nation. Out of this process I hope strong men are created. IA.
In some ways, these are probably the best of times if they are also the worst of times. All things are possible, pray to Allah something good comes of this

Rinse and repeat.

2000s and 2010s terror wave wasn't hard times?

Did that era create strong men or weak men?

SC ki dhamki kay dar say police registered FIR under it's own name, nominating unknown persons. Wah

In some ways, these are probably the best of times if they are also the worst of times. All things are possible, pray to Allah something good comes of this

How can one say this is the best of times?

We, as Pakistanis, are revisiting the struggle of 1947 Indpendence again.

This is a make or break point for us.

The traitors within the state have come out in the open, the lines have been drawn (after assassination attempt on IK). You can say it is a black swan event for us, a multi-vector attack on sovereignty of country and its civilians.

Pakistani nuclear assets are in immediate danger. I wish I did not have to talk about nukes, but the circumtances are harsh and points towards that way, sadly, no lessons have been learned from fall of Dhaka in 1971.

In the last 75 years, there have been large scale attempts to re-write Pakistani history with crooked literature, patriots were declared traitor, robbers and dacoits were declared heroes. The history is constantly being erased as we speak.

The father of our atomic bomb, Qadeer Khan was in house arrest for many years, the guy was a modern day 007, his achievements for the country, determination, yet he was treated like war prisoner. Gems like AQ Khan, IK are very rare in our history.

Imran Khan could have easily lived a luxurious life with his sons in UK, but he chose the path of struggle.

A life of muslim is always with struggle, that's how we achieve Jannat in afterlife, no matter how much wealth, property, cars, material we accumulate, we will never find peace in it. Because we are supposed to give it back to Ummat, in form of charity, knowledge, kindness, or Jihad (struggle) against tyranny in our capacity, Amr Bil Maroof. The trials we get in our life are for our own good, to be a better person.

It's time for Pakistanis from all cities/villages, businessmen, bluecollar workers, labourers, farmers etc. need to decide the way forward. Are we going to be a slave of IMF monetary system and its puppets imposed on us through regime change operation.... OR are we going to be a indpendent state where we can decide our own policies for citizens; be a welfare state as per principles of State of Madinah.

Conclusion: Good times will come in sha Allah, but they require greater struggle.

Back
Top Bottom