What's new

SC warns of suo motu notice if FIR of attack on Imran not registered in 24 hours

And so will you. There is no requirement in law to write whatever is said, and any accusations made without grounds to do so will come back to bite IK in the rear.

So let it bite him in the rear.

The law does not prohibit him from naming anyone in the FIR. There are just repercussions for falsely naming someone in an FIR.

I did not say that. Accusations cannot be made baselessly since the lack of supporting evidence will come back to land IK in trouble. You still have to show the law that the complainant can: "(although the law is clear that police must write what a complainant is asking them to write)".

Again, so let it come back and land him in trouble.

Still does not mean he cannot name anyone.

So let it bite him in the rear.

The law does not prohibit him from naming anyone in the FIR. There are just repercussions for falsely naming someone in an FIR.

Of course. I have no problem with what he is doing here. He can bear the consequences too, fair and square.

6.33 I wrote wrong time stamp. Check IK youtube link he says clear 3 people.

Yes, he clearly says "these three people were responsible" but no names were mentioned at that point, but I concede the point by inference since that must refer to the three people that he named previously. I apologize for missing that part, thank you for pointing it out.

Anyways, it should now be abundantly clear to everyone who calls the shots in the country, when an ex-PM gets shot, in his own province, and his own IG refuses to file an FIR with the names the guy wants.

Anyways, it should now be abundantly clear to everyone who calls the shots in the country, when an ex-PM gets shot, in his own province, and his own IG refuses to file an FIR with the names the guy wants.

Was there ever any doubt about that? It was only that many people chose to ignore that as long as their preferred party was blessed, but not otherwise. Some - ahem - however did call it as it truly was, all along.

Last edited:

FIR register na hona "Banana Republic" ka hi scene nazar araha hai, Latif Khosa​

Was there ever any doubt about that? 'it was only that many people chose to ignore that as long as their preferred party was blessed, but not otherwise. Some - ahem - however did call it as it truly was, all along.

I would somewhat agree with you, but with the caveat that it was never as bad as it is now.

I would somewhat agree with you, but with the caveat that it was never as bad as it is now.

I would agree with you here, but then again, a boa constrictor's hold only grows stronger (or worse, depending on the point of view) with time.

0:20: IK says "the TWO people I have accused..." Eh? He accused THREE people. May be now he understands "better" what not to say?
Red herring- this is an attempt to purposefully misinterpret.

He said two people who have been accused have been accused in the past in model town.

Third person we know as well we have proof about him and coverup.

enjoy everyone

gana bajana ka fund.....lolzz or drama ...
Never realized ,they spend too much money on drama etc ...wtf .. nation need money

Hajra Yamin to Play A Journalist in New TV Drama By ISPR and MD Productions​

The ‘Pinky Memsaab’ starlet is going places!​

1667861812710.png

Pinky Memsaab actress Hajra Yamin will next be seen in Momina Duraid Productions’ collaboration with Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR).

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom