What's new

Can an Chinese Person translate this for me?

Aegis DDG

Reaction score
2007 Niánmò, xīn yīdài 35 háomǐ zì háng gāo pào de zhàopiàn kāishǐ zài wǎngshàng liúchuán,2012 nián, xīn yīdài 35 háomǐ zì háng gāo pào de shēnyǐng bùduàn zài yāngshì xīnwén lǐ chūxiàn, shuōmíng gāi gāo pào yǐ zhuāngbèi bùduì. Xīn yīdài 35 háomǐ zì háng gāo pào de wàixíng hé bōlán “láo lā”-A xíng zìxíng huǒpào xiāngsì, dǐpán cǎiyòngle wǒguó dì èr dài lǚdài shì tōngyòng dǐpán (WZ123), xīn yīdài dǐpán shǐyòngle gōnglǜ gèng dà de xīnxíng fādòngjī, zònghé Xìngnéng jiào dì yī dài tōngyòng dǐpán yǒule hěn dà tígāo. Pàotǎ jíchéngle liǎng mén 35 háomǐ gāo pào, xiàng kòng zhèn sōusuǒ léidá, gēnzōng léidá, guāngdiàn sōusuǒ xìtǒng děng zǐ xìtǒng. Xīn yīdài 35 háomǐ gāo pào de zuòzhàn nénglì gāo yú déguó “lièbào”, rìběn 87 shì děng 35 háomǐ zì háng gāo pào, yīnggāi kěyǐ dádào bōlán “láo lā”-A de shuǐpíng.

4VuE5Xs.jpg

Xīnxíng zì háng gāo pào kěyòng lái dǎjí xúnháng dǎodàn, dīkōng xiǎo mùbiāo, dīkōng fēijī děng mùbiāo.

Why is it written in Mandarin Romanized Pinyin and not in Chinese characters?

So nobody can use Google translate on it? :lol:

My Mandarin is not the best (Cantonese is my native dialect).... so there are probably mistakes, but here you go:

-----------------

Translation:

"In late 2007, photos of a new generation of 35 mm antiaircraft gun began circulating on the Internet, in 2012, the new generation of 35 mm antiaircraft gun constantly appeared in CCTV news, indicating that the anti-aircraft guns have already been equipped by the armed forces.

The new generation of 35 mm antiaircraft self-propelled guns are similar to the Polish "Loara-A" self-propelled guns, the chassis uses a second generation caterpillar track general chassis (WZ123), the new generation of chassis uses a more powerful type of engine, and the comprehensive performance has been greatly improved compared to the first generation general chassis.

The Turret incorporates two 35 mm anti-aircraft guns, phased array radar, tracking radar, optical search systems and other subsystems. The new generation of 35 mm anti-aircraft guns have a greater combat capability than the German "Cheetah", the Japanese Type 87 35 mm antiaircraft gun etc., and should be able to reach the level of the Polish "Loara-A".

This new type of antiaircraft gun can be used to combat cruise missiles, low altitude aircraft, small targets at low altitude, and other targets."

You're not as Chinese as the rest of us ! :smokin:

We are the true heirs of the Middle Kingdom ! :china:

LOL buddy. :P

On a serious note though, Cantonese is actually very close to ancient Chinese. It is one of the more conservative dialects.

We preserve a lot of old literary verbs in our spoken dialect, such as "飲" (drink) from "yum cha" (飲茶) and "食" (to eat) from "食飯". Whereas in Mandarin they would say "吃" to eat and "喝" to drink.

So in fact you could argue that Cantonese is one of the Chinese dialects that maintains the closest connnection to Middle Chinese and Old Chinese, and thus to Chinese heritage.

Though if I'm honest, I prefer the sound of Mandarin to my native tongue of Cantonese. :P I am one of those people who think that Mandarin should be the official language of Hong Kong instead of Cantonese.

LOL buddy. :D

On a serious note though, Cantonese is actually very close to ancient Chinese. It is one of the more conservative dialects.

We preserve a lot of old literary verbs in our spoken dialect, such as "飲" (drink) from "yum cha" (飲茶) and "食" (to eat) from "食飯". Whereas in Mandarin they would say "吃" to eat and "喝" to drink.

Though if I'm honest I prefer the sound of Mandarin to my native tongue of Cantonese. :P I am one of those people who think that Mandarin should be the official language of Hong Kong instead of Cantonese.
I'm not a Cantonese chauvanist by the way. I absolutley love Mandarin, and I use it as much as possible.

I confess that I don't know the difference between Mandarin & Cantonese ! :ashamed:

I thought that Mandarin was another name for the Chinese Language with all of these other being different dialects of Mandarin ! :oops:

I confess that I don't know the difference between Mandarin & Cantonese ! :ashamed:

I thought that Mandarin was another name for the Chinese Language with all of these other being different dialects of Mandarin ! :oops:

They are two different Chinese dialects. :azn:

Mandarin is the most widely spoken, and is a national language in the Chinese Mainland, in Taiwan and in Singapore.

My city Hong Kong still uses Cantonese as the official language, due to the "One country two systems" policy. Which I disagree with, I think it should be One country one system (I want the mainland system in HK), but then again I am such a Chinese nationalist lol.

They are two different Chinese dialects. :azn:

Mandarin is the most widely spoken, and is a national language in the Chinese Mainland, in Taiwan and in Singapore.

My city Hong Kong still uses Cantonese as the official language, due to the "One country two systems" policy. Which I disagree with, I think it should be One country one system (I want the mainland system in HK), but then again I am such a Chinese nationalist lol.

But there are many in Hong Kong who still prefer the Brits. Would you share that with us?

Those are f*cking HANJIAN traitors.

Anyone who wants to be ruled by whites deserves to be thrown out of the PRC.

I don't think it has anything to do with being ruled by whites. It's more that HK developed much more under the British... (not my opinion btw)

Those are f*cking HANJIAN traitors.

Anyone who wants to be ruled by whites deserves to be thrown out of the PRC. Those traitors can find citizenship elsewhere.

Since you live in HK, what are the percentage of people who are Pro-China and Pro-British?

Ḥashshāshīn;4729390 said:
I don't think it has anything to do with being ruled by whites. It's more that HK developed much more under the British... (not my opinion btw)

Development is not the preserve of the West.

Shanghai already has a bigger economy than Hong Kong, and if you visit you'll see it is more advanced too. That was under the PRC.

Whereas India is being ruled by a white European (Sonia) and they aren't developing as fast.

You can call it what you want, but Chris Patten being the Chief Executive of Hong Kong was f*cking retarded, he was a white British who was not even a Chinese citizen.

Now our Chief Executive is CY Leung, who is a native Hong Kong Chinese. Isn't that much better? :tup:

Since you live in HK, what are the percentage of people who are Pro-China and Pro-British?

I know a LOT of Hong Kongers. And from my experience, less than 1% are traitorous Hanjian.

We can easily clean them up when the One country two systems policy expires.

Götterdämmerung;4729332 said:
They suffer a form of severe cognitive dissonance. Whoever doesn't praise the biggest domocracy in the world must be Chinese. But it's also a lack of international exposure because most of them never travelled to and lived in a real democracy and/or have interacted from those countries.

Perfectly said. They have a very narrow ignorant mind and often think the "world" supports them in x,y,z.....and K.

Ḥashshāshīn;4729390 said:

No. HK developed mainly because of China, along with the reform in China since 1978. You can Google HK GDP per capita history data.

For example, in 1980, HK GDP per capita was only $5700, less than China today. While US was $12179 in 1980. Today, HK living standard is the same as or even better than US.

No. HK developed mainly because of China, along with the reform in China since 1978. You can Google HK GDP per capita history data.

For example, in 1980, HK GDP per capita was only $5700, less than China today. While US was $12179 in 1980. Today, HK living standard is the same as or even better than US.

Exactly right. :tup:

We made our fortune by acting as a "gateway" between Mainland China and the rest of the world.

That is why Hong Kongers are so rich today. We act as a trading hub in the same way that Singapore does.

All our wealth came from business involving China. We even import 90% of our water supply from the mainland.

But their posts give it away. They are not fooling anyone here and as you can see I am not the only person who thinks that way. :lol:

Do you have any quotes to show that the three members you picked out are Chinese citizens? Or did you mean ethnic Chinese.

Back
Top Bottom