What's new

Can an Chinese Person translate this for me?

You have a funny interpretation of what I said, when did I say I represent what other Hong Kong resident say? I represent me. I don't think even CY Leung can represent all of Hong Kong and do you think any of us could? Unless you are my clone or vice versa, I don't ever think you can represent me or I can represent you, let alone all of Hong Kong.

You are really egolistic to the edge my friend.

Sorry buddy, but not one single Chinese member on this entire forum considers you one of us.

And not just because your father was Mexican and your mother was Vietnamese. Even Gordon Chang and Gary Locke have more Chinese blood than you, and neither of them are Chinese, they are both Americans.

Maybe try making some posts that are pro-China instead of pro-America for once. That might help. :lol:

And you can criticize the CCP all you want. I don't consider government and country to be the same thing, you can be anti-CCP and pro-China at the same time, like Sonyuke and Okemos are.

Sorry buddy, but not one single Chinese member on this entire forum considers you one of us.

And not just because your father was Mexican and your mother was Vietnamese. Even Gordon Chang and Gary Locke have more Chinese blood than you, and neither of them are Chinese, they are both Americans.

Maybe try making some posts that are pro-China instead of pro-America for once. That might help. :lol:

As i said, I don't CARE if you and your drinking buddy think I am one if you, as long as the Hong Kong immigration department think I am a Hong Kong resident and the government of Hong Kong recognise my Chinese passport, I don't really care what kind of rat-arse is up your rear end. Your word have no influence on me, you are not my family, people I know or even government official. So tell me, why I have to listen to you eh?

I am not Chinese simply because you say I am not? Eh? May be I should hand back my hk Id card and hksar passport then, wait, I will not :)

Asia said, I don't CARE if you and your drinking buddy think I am one if you, as long as the Hong Kong immigration department think I am a Hong Kong resident and the government of Hong Kong recognise my Chinese passport, I don't really care what kind of rat-arse is up your rear end. Your word have no influence on me, you are not my family, people I know or even government official. So tell me, why I have to listen to you eh?

You don't have to listen to me. :lol: Obviously you don't have to read my posts either.

But you came on this forum and all the Chinese members (who are not all my drinking buddies by the way) have made their opinions on you perfectly clear. If you don't like all of our opinions then tough luck, that's not my problem.

Mexican-Vietnamese opinions on Chinese internal issues are irrelevant.

You don't have to listen to me. :lol: Obviously you don't have to read my posts either.

But you came on this forum and all the Chinese members (who are not all my drinking buddies by the way) have made their opinions on you perfectly clear. If you don't like all of our opinions then tough luck, that's not my problem.

Mexican-Vietnamese opinions on Chinese internal issues are irrelevant.

Lol, indeed I do not need to read or reply it post, but whenever I see your " odd out" theory, I can't stop but laugh

First of all, we ain't talking about Chinese here, we are talking about Hong Kong resident who hate their own government

So tell me, what make you qualify to deny My hong kong residendce when the HKID think I am?

Since I still hold a hksar passport and HKID card, my opinion is REVELENT regardless of what race I am.

Geez you even lose in your own argument

The rest is just a moot point.

Lol, indeed I do not need to read or reply it post, but whenever I see your " odd out" theory, I can't stop but laugh

First of all, we ain't talking about Chinese here, we are talking about Hong Kong resident who hate their own government

So tell me, what make you qualify to deny My hong kong residendcewhen the HKID think I am?

Since I still hold a hksar passport and HKID card, my opinion is REVELENT regardless of what race I am.

Geez you even lose in your own argument

The rest is just a moot point.

You have HK residency, so what? Plenty of Gwai Lo and other non-Chinese have residency too.

Even Mexican-Vietnamese apparently, though I have never seen that myself. Unless some of those illegal Vietnamese immigrants are part Mexican too, which is strange but possible I suppose.

Not according to one single Chinese member here. :lol:

And like I said, it's not just because you're Mexican-Vietnamese.

Gordon Chang is 50% Chinese blood, Gary Locke is maybe 100% Chinese blood. But neither of them are Chinese, they are Americans. Not just because of citizenship, but because they are loyal to America.

Same as you. You are not pro-China or pro-Chinese, you are pro-America and pro-American. Governments like the CCP are irrelevant in this case, like I said Sonyuke and Okemos both hate the CCP but are pro-China.

You have HK residency, so what? Plenty of Gwai Lo and other non-Chinese have residency too.

Even Mexican-Vietnamese apparently, though I have never seen that myself. Unless some of those illegal Vietnamese immigrants are part Mexican too, which is strange but possible I suppose.

Not according to one single Chinese member here. :lol:

And like I said, it's not just because you're Mexican-Vietnamese.

Gordon Chang is 50% Chinese blood, Gary Locke is maybe 100% Chinese blood. But neither of them are Chinese, they are Americans. Not just because of citizenship, but because they are loyal to America.

Same as you. You are not pro-China or pro-Chinese, you are pro-America and pro-American. Governments like the CCP are irrelevant in this case, like I said Sonyuke and Okemos both hate the CCP but are pro-China.

Well, as I said many time before, please do try and dig out my past in this forum and I will give you $100 for any post that's Anti-China before you claim I am anti-china.

I am alway anti CCP, and I values Chinese hertiage, but I don't ever think people like you will ever understand

Please go check my posting history and point to me what I said is anti-china?

If you can't find any, them it's time to shut the heck up

Nobody love CCP, Chinese people love only China. If CCP can give us better life and make China stronger, we support it. Otherwise, Chinese people will throw it in garbage. Chinese people are generally deciplined fighters and good at revolution. That is the reason CCP works harder than any party in the world to develop Chinese economy. Foreign people just cannot understand this and the so called Chinese model.

I can see many foreigners hate Chinese people in the name of hating Chinese political system. We are not fool, we know what you really think. Now just shut up and word hard to pay back our loan.

Again, I hear word but not a single proof that I am anti china, am I asking too much for these member here?

People here come with 2 faces, they want what you have and hate what you are, this does not ring more truth than a forum with member like that

Again, hot wind, no proof.

Open challenge, any one can find a single post that I have hated china, Chinese and their culture, I will pay $100 to any post you find, better than earning 50 cents just to discredit my post, right?

Enough derailing a post, unless anyone have solid proof, I will not care about any crazy incineration other than topic. :)

Well, as I said many time before, please do try and dig out my past in this forum and I will give you $100 for any post that's Anti-China before you claim I am anti-china.

I am alway anti CCP, and I values Chinese hertiage, but I don't ever think people like you will ever understand

Please go check my posting history and point to me what I said is anti-china?

If you can't find any, them it's time to shut the heck up

Learn to read, I said you were pro-America and not pro-China, not that you were "anti-anyone". :lol: Which you would know if you even bothered to read my posts above.

Anyway, here are the posts you asked for:

maybe then we should start saying "Not all Chinese are retards, but the retards here are all Chinese"

Self-explanatory.

And when you say "we", you mean America.

Maybe WE should pack up and leave and wave goodbye to second island chain :)

And WE should probably abandon our post in Guam, Hawai'i, Saipan, and our allies in Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Singapore and Philippine.

Unless China has military bases in Guam, Hawaii, Japan, South Korea and the Philippines. :lol:

And here is you sticking up for America and putting down China, and referring to Chinese as "they".

lol this is how Chinese remember the Korea War. The first part only, when Chinese kick American ***.

But THEY usually or intentionally forgot about US/UN force hand their ***** back to THEM when they invaded the South in 1951.

As far as Chinese concern, this part never happens as THEY do not have THEM in THEIR history book :lol:

really funny way to learn history. You will only see it in China :)

Is that enough quotes for you, Mexican-Vietnamese guy? :D

This guy is Mexican-Vietnamese?

How do you know?

He said it himself.

He said his father is Mexican-American and that his mother is Vietnamese.

He says it all the time in his posts, I'll quote you one:

Funny enough, my mother don't like to talk about the old days in Vietnam. And she don't generally speak Vietnamese except when she was in a vietnamese restaurant, order something like pho bo or pho ga or something like that.

My wife is swedish, my dad is Mexican American.

Anyway, here are the posts you asked for:

Very conivence that you only post half the post and spin it like I say all Chinese is retard...

Why don't you post the whole post?

If you bother read who am I replying to, I was replying psyop saying not all white are racist but all the racist are whites. Then I reply him should I say not all Chinese are retard but all retard are Chinese?

You forgot to quote my next sentence

does that look acceptable to you? @ psyop

Hinting its a point I am making not a post I am bashing

You can't find the psyop post as it have deleted by mod

Lol, man, I thought you went to international school and yet I don't know why you have this kind of education level, or again you are just trying to spin my post trying to proof your point?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/americ...story-white-deaths-outnumber-births-us-2.html

Self-explanatory.

And when you say "we", you mean America.

Unless China has military bases in Guam, Hawaii, Japan, South Korea and the Philippines. :lol:

And here is you sticking up for America and putting down China, and referring to Chinese as "they".

Is that enough quotes for you, Mexican-Vietnamese guy? :D
[/quote]

So, since when did pro-west equal to anti-china? Tell me how this make sense?

Secondly, the education thing I was implying CCP brainwashing Chinese citizen, or you are telling me Chinese histroy in china are not have to be approved by CCP first?

So, please keep trying please

Again one post that I am solely bashing the Chinese thanks

Why is it written in Mandarin Romanized Pinyin and not in Chinese characters?

So nobody can use Google translate on it? :lol:

My Mandarin is not the best (Cantonese is my native dialect).... so there are probably mistakes, but here you go:

-----------------

Translation:

"In late 2007, photos of a new generation of 35 mm antiaircraft gun began circulating on the Internet, in 2012, the new generation of 35 mm antiaircraft gun constantly appeared in CCTV news, indicating that the anti-aircraft guns have already been equipped by the armed forces.

The new generation of 35 mm antiaircraft self-propelled guns are similar to the Polish "Loara-A" self-propelled guns, the chassis uses a second generation caterpillar track general chassis (WZ123), the new generation of chassis uses a more powerful type of engine, and the comprehensive performance has been greatly improved compared to the first generation general chassis.

The Turret incorporates two 35 mm anti-aircraft guns, phased array radar, tracking radar, optical search systems and other subsystems. The new generation of 35 mm anti-aircraft guns have a greater combat capability than the German "Cheetah", the Japanese Type 87 35 mm antiaircraft gun etc., and should be able to reach the level of the Polish "Loara-A".

This new type of antiaircraft gun can be used to combat cruise missiles, low altitude aircraft, small targets at low altitude, and other targets."
Is it true that Mandarin and Cantonese are like Spanish and Italian? (Close enough that you can understand perhaps half when spoken. I know both mutually understandable in written Chinese)

Back
Top Bottom