What's new

Can an Chinese Person translate this for me?

Development is not the preserve of the West.

Shanghai already has a bigger economy than Hong Kong, and if you visit you'll see it is more advanced too. That was under the PRC.

Whereas India is being ruled by a white European (Sonia) and they aren't developing as fast.

You can call it what you want, but Chris Patten being the Chief Executive of Hong Kong was f*cking retarded, he was a white British who was not even a Chinese citizen.

Now our Chief Executive is CY Leung, who is a native Hong Kong Chinese. Isn't that much better? :tup:

I know a LOT of Hong Kongers. And from my experience, less than 1% are traitorous Hanjian.

We can easily clean them up when the One country two systems policy expires.

You do know that more than half of all births in Hong Kong are due to mainland women right? I wonder if they will grow up in the HK culture or the PRC culture.... Hmm....

On another note, Shanghai is not more advanced than Hong Kong... In what way?

You do know that more than half of all births in Hong Kong are due to mainland women right? I wonder if they will grow up in the HK culture or the PRC culture.... Hmm....

They will grow up with Chinese culture. Everything else is just a political division.

Have you been on the infrastructure in HK and Shanghai?

Shanghai built their infrastructure more recently. For example their train systems:

Shanghai Maglev Train - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Whereas we built the MTR back in the 1970's. The MTR is advanced, and one of the best train systems I have been on, but nowhere close to the stuff that is now in Shanghai.

There is a thread on this forum about Chinese trains, you can see the comparison.

They will grow up with Chinese culture. Everything else is just a political division.

Have you been on the infrastructure in HK and Shanghai?

Shanghai built their infrastructure more recently. For example their train systems:

Shanghai Maglev Train - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Whereas we built the MTR back in the 1970's. The MTR is advanced, and one of the best train systems I have been on, but nowhere close to the stuff that is now in Shanghai.

There is a thread on this forum about Chinese trains, you can see the comparison.

The Maglev is just a showpiece though. In general, HK is wealthier and more developed than Shanghai.

The Maglev is just a showpiece though. In general, HK is wealthier and more developed than Shanghai.

In terms of per-capita indicators, yes.

But the thing is that Shanghai is also growing much faster, so the per-capita gap will close in the future.

Also, in the last OECD Educational tests, Shanghai came 1st in all three fields. Hong Kong came in 3rd or 4th position.

Education is the most important thing. The momentum is with Shanghai, especially now that they have been approved to create a free-trade zone there.

Mexican-Vietnamese? Their opinions may not matter....but can't help thinking a Mexican-Vietnamese girl would be HOT.
sooner or later, if this thread continues, all Chinese men come to talk on mail order brides :rofl:

Anti-China does not alway mean pro-white people need to understand this at the get go.

There are people who don't "have the same feel" under Chinese rule, that dose not automatically branded them the running dog of the whites.

Been back to HK a few time after I left in 2000s there are people who don't like CY Leung, and there are people who don't like CCP rule, that does not mean they wanted to revert to British rule. I Fking hate the Brits too, that why I did not convert my BOC into full British citizenship, but I also don't like CCP and CY Leung, there are a lot of people like me in Hong Kong

Who is the best choice of the Chief of the glorious HKSAR in your opinion.

Lol that was again coming at CCP censoring the bird flu news coming out of china.
Again you are saying individual have the power to cover up an incident that big of a scale??

That reminds me that I once told a mainlander how lazy and short Portuguese people are, while I am a 1.8m Macau dude with a Portuguese passport. The face of my Portuguese friend (around 1.65m / from Portugal) who was standing near me was priceless.

In terms of per-capita indicators, yes.

But the thing is that Shanghai is also growing much faster, so the per-capita gap will close in the future.

Also, in the last OECD Educational tests, Shanghai came 1st in all three fields. Hong Kong came in 3rd or 4th position.

Education is the most important thing. The momentum is with Shanghai, especially now that they have been approved to create a free-trade zone there.

You can't compare Shanghai vs HK. That is cheating!

Shanghai is a darling. The communist put entire wealth of China to backup Shanghai...that is why Shanghai can grow faster and look great too now. Brightest people in entire China went to Shanghai.

HK is self-reliance, may be...or because of Jewish banker money...

HK is more developed in finance, but Shanghai is far more advanced in manufacturing and science.

HK finance is a joke!

It's not owned by HK, but by Jewish bankers.

HK is a LOSER!

You should have mentioned to them you were born on a flight half way between Mexico and China. End of story.

Technically, if that's the case, then I would be horned somewhere in the Middle East

Bah! You're married to an Swede, nuff said!

Well, I did dated a french-Vietnamese once, not as exciting as Latina but that'll do

Plus I don't get why it matter who I married to, my wife is not at all a looker in term of Swedish standard

sooner or later, if this thread continues, all Chinese men come to talk on mail order brides :rofl:

Lol indeed, people have too much pride on their own nationality, got to vent them out somewhere, don't get me wrong, national pride indeed are necessary for each and everyone of us, but too much on that dose will make anyone a fanatic. Saw that way too much

That reminds me that I once told a mainlander how lazy and short Portuguese people are, while I am a 1.8m Macau dude with a Portuguese passport. The face of my Portuguese friend (around 1.65m / from Portugal) who was standing near me was priceless.

Umm I don't really get what you are saying.....

Anyway I don't think anyone in the current schema of thing can be called a good, "potential" even, candidate, what I alway think is, either china name a dude directly and make him the CEO, much like the governor system it used to be, or let the HK people decide for themselves, those pretext of "letting you choose" was way too fake

You can't compare Shanghai vs HK. That is cheating!

Shanghai is a darling. The communist put entire wealth of China to backup Shanghai...that is why Shanghai can grow faster and look great too now. Brightest people in entire China went to Shanghai.

HK is self-reliance, may be...or because of Jewish banker money...

How you can relate HK to Jewish banker? That I'd like to hear

HK finance is a joke!

It's not owned by HK, but by Jewish bankers.

HK is a LOSER!

How you can relate HK to Jewish banker? That I'd like to hear

Is there any big financial company in HK owned by local HK people?

The so-called financial center is not owned by local HK people. HK people are dumb to be proud because of it.

HK is the place to keep Jewish global financial network to run 24 hours, when New York and London sleep. The huge money circulated in HK financial market...it's not HK's money.

well i was waiting for more info on the new AAA system and all i see is arguments of who is a real representative of hongkong's opinion :offpost:

The so-called financial center is not owned by local HK people. HK people are dumb to be proud because of it.

HK is the place to keep Jewish global financial network to run 24 hours, when New York and London sleep. The huge money circulated in HK financial market...it's not HK's money.

Are you joking?

The richest person in Hong Kong (and the whole of Asia in fact) by FAR... is Li Ka-shing.

And he is a Han Chinese, of Teochew descent. Obviously not a Jew. :rofl:

Are you joking?

The richest person in Hong Kong (and the whole of Asia in fact) by FAR... is Li Ka-shing.

And he is a Han Chinese, of Teochew descent. Obviously not a Jew. :rofl:

Is Li Ka-Shing owning a world class financial company?

And one of the 1% elite who control 90% of money in HK stock market?

HK people should feel shame!

If what you are saying is financial market in HK were actually controlled by the fat cat in Wall Street then you need to understand some basic concept on the term "free market"

Free market mean you can buy whatever share in whatever market no matter where you are

However, when a company is owned by "all" no one really "owing" said company, by the definition of "public entities"

So, in the end those "Jew" you said can buy whatever they want, does that really mean they own anything?

Suggestion: go read some marketing books, then we can talk

Back
Top Bottom