What's new

Can an Chinese Person translate this for me?

I am not going to go deep on the second part as we have 2 different system on loyalty issue

China does not allow dual citizenship, true

But Hong Kong does, pre 1997 and since hksar passport are conferred automatically, without the need of given up all previous citizenship, you can keep whatever you got before turn over, just you cannot use those passport when you are in china or Chinese terrorises

Same goes bno and British citizenship passport, they are mere travel document in the Chinese government eyes.

That is an administrative loophole due to the handover, the Chinese government still does not recognize dual nationalities.

And yet you claim four nationalities. :lol:

Combine those with your Vietnamese and Mexican heritage, your loyalty is divided 6-ways.

That is an administrative loophole due to the handover, the Chinese government still does not recognize dual nationalities.

And yet you claim four nationalities. :lol:

Combine those with your Vietnamese and Mexican heritage, your loyalty is divided 6-ways.

I don't really care is it loophole or not, as long as its legal

Again, you and I have a different value on loyalty, am not going down that road unless you served

I don't really care is it loophole or not, as long as its legal

Again, you and I have a different value on loyalty, am not going down that road unless you served

Anyone who refers to Americans as "we" and Chinese people as "they" (such as we Americans and they Chinese) is not one of us, end of story. :wave:

So far you claim to be a Vietnamese-Mexican-American-Australian-Swedish person. :lol:

Divided loyalty is no loyalty at all.

Lol tell that to Chinese people congress or office of chief executive, they may care for it :lol:

They already gave their answer. China does not recognize more than one nationality. :lol:

But then they also say people can retain their old passport as travel document.

Which one should I believe?

Don't regonise yet allowed: :lol

As a travel document, they still don't recognize more than one nationality.

Lol you do know I can keep posting this all day long and you keep posting useless junk to counter my post

If in deed what you say does matter, then people can benefit from watching us fight like a pair of high school kids before prom for dates.

You don't regonise I am a Chinese, fair enough, but does it stop me from getting my hksar passport renew? No
Does it stop me from voting legisco? No
Does it stop me from claiming I am Chinese ? No

Does it change the fact on even 1 millimetre? No

You can call me whatever you want and in the end of the day I will still call myself Chinese no matter what and you are in no position at all to stop me. Why don't you call it a day then? And end this pointless argument?

I propose a cease fire

I propose a cease fire

LOL, I don't care, you can do what you want. :lol:

No Chinese member here recognizes you as one of us. You can say it but no one will believe it. :no:

Plus you already said yourself that you are are Mexican-Vietnamese.

LOL, I don't care, you can do what you want. :lol:

No Chinese member here recognizes you as one of us. You can say it but no one will believe it. :no:

Plus you already said yourself that you are are Mexican-Vietnamese.

Lol fair enough

Lets stop then

Ethnicity is another story, I don't know which part of swen you claim you live but nobody will ever ask me or refer to me as either Mexican or Chinese or Vietnamese, they ask where would I come from but they would think I am a fello swede even tho I am not white nor speak good Swedish

You should have mentioned to them you were born on a flight half way between Mexico and China. End of story.

So did you conceded that YOU HAVE NO PROOF

I rest my case

Indeed it is.

I saw some in Puerto Rico last time I was on vacation, and man, if I wasn't married.....

Bah! You're married to an Swede, nuff said!

Back
Top Bottom