What's new

Can India beat China ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well 2030 is a long period you cant always be surr of your economy no one can who would have thought there would be massive unemployment in eu america etc but we cant over take them in next decade may br we can match them

We all can dream big.

But we don't have any intentions to beat china, why for???

If we solve our border issues and use of proxy by china against India.

Then, we don't have any problem with china we both can cooperate and grow side by side to fulfill the aspirations of our people. Enough of western domination.

Its very funny how sum people are ready to remembr all of india's poverty figures but nvr want to rmmbr a * fact that doesnt suit their pupose.
let me remind u hafizzzzzz once more.
india's defence spending is about 2.5% of its GDP which is much less than that of pakistan and china. now from where did u make out that india is trying to match china in defence spending.

I don't want to react to trolls.
But OT Yes China is ahead of India right now,but i am very optimistic that India can be par at China,if not beat them in the future.

- - Well it depends; what do they want to compete in.

- - If its a military power , China is stronger than India (Chinese army is well trained with better military tech and the largest army in the world)
- - If its economic power, China is the leader
- - If its cricket, India is stronger

and and its amply clear to evry1 who is going ( infact has gone ) banckrupt trying to match whom.
India is not the one applying for huge IMF loans.
keep in mind

India is following the footsteps of the former USSR and will also go bankrupt just the USSR did back then.

1: Ask yourself which of our countries is closest to being bankrupt right now.
2: Which one spends more on defence as PERCENTAGE of GDP
3: Which one is growing at 9 freaking percent per year?

On topic: No, not in the near future. And we shouldn't be trying to beat them. We should be working together. That's the only way we can both sustain and complement eachothters growth.
In the last 5 years bilateral trade has grown five fold
We're the two most populous countries in the world. And we're bothe developing! We are the most fantastic markets for eachother.
Together we can be a major Asian military, cultural and economic powerhouse! Large enough to put the US-EU alliance to SHAME!
So to all my fellow Indians. STOP with the Anti chinese paranoia!
They are not the one's to 'beat'. Just take a look at shanghai and Mumbai and then you'll see how far away we are from beating them. Numbers are not everything.

Its very funny how sum people are ready to remembr all of india's poverty figures but nvr want to rmmbr a * fact that doesnt suit their pupose.
let me remind u hafizzzzzz once more.
india's defence spending is about 2.5% of its GDP which is much less than that of pakistan and china. now from where did u make out that india is trying to match china in defence spending.

CYBERTRON

You need to correct your figures. The latest data is from Stockholm International Peace Research Institute which carried out this research in 2008.

Pakistan and India both spend 2.6% of GDP whereas Chinese defense spending is 2.0% of its GDP.

You can find these figures on Wikipedia too. .

and and its amply clear to evry1 who is going ( infact has gone ) banckrupt trying to match whom.
India is not the one applying for huge IMF loans.
keep in mind

if you are pointing towards Pakistan, let me tell you that all the IMF loans are not being spent on defense or to compete India in any way. In fact even our taxes are not being spent for social welfare. All the money is a victim of corruption in the hands of our government. . That is why we protest against any foreign aid. .

But we don't have any intentions to beat china, why for???

If we solve our border issues and use of proxy by china against India.

Then, we don't have any problem with china we both can cooperate and grow side by side to fulfill the aspirations of our people. Enough of western domination.

Really need to stop accusing China of using Pakistan as a proxy. Pakistan is its own country, it has its own foreign policy for its own reasons, Chinese support for Pakistan would be there, whether its relations to India.

Here forget this phobic topic. tell me is there any firing or attack reported in Davos ??

Oh my days! Not again?! I came on this thread to have some informative discussion after reading the title but only to find out that this is just another typical india bashing thread. Thanks to some members for their 'INDIA BASHING FOREVER' modus operandi.

And btw @ topic.
No, India can not over take china till 2050. But according to one book I read, in 2060s rich nations like America and China will grow steadily at gdp growth rate of 2-3% whereas India will start to grow at the current rate because of their late economic reforms?? And we might cath up with China or over take them. Who knows? Not impossible but not easy. :)

I like Indians for what they are: mind energetic and illusive. China will overtake US in2030-2035 in terms of GDP. Now Indians should talk about when your going to beat US instead of China, get it? LoL

Do you think Chinese Babus are not corrupt?

It is there too, but not visible..

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

Hockey too:mps:, no football..

Yeah,Chinese did corruption too.But there are many case of these corrupt gorvener have been put in dead penalty so it does change a little tothe case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom