What's new

Can India beat China ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my days! Not again?! I came on this thread to have some informative discussion after reading the title but only to find out that this is just another typical india bashing thread. Thanks to some members for their 'INDIA BASHING FOREVER' modus operandi.

And btw @ topic.
No, India can not over take china till 2050. But according to one book I read, in 2060s rich nations like America and China will grow steadily at gdp growth rate of 2-3% whereas India will start to grow at the current rate because of their late economic reforms?? And we might cath up with China or over take them. Who knows? Not impossible but not easy. :)

no more 2060,because 2060 we all next generation already imigrated to mars:D

Im sure some Chinese said " Can China beat USA?" back in the days....

India looks up to China's growth. :tup:

Almost like an evil big brother..

India however can not beat China, worry about other things like uplifting India's people, not beating anyone or become a "supapowa"..

Once India could manage to surpass China, then get ready to be the number one bashing target of the West.

actually i want china to be remained at the top always so that it remains the top bashing target for west.i wish india gets second position which india will get in 15 yrs or around.
its good chance to have collaboration with west as they are master in new tech and will always,with their diplomatic support

actually i want china to be remained at the top always so that it remains the top bashing target for west.i wish india gets second position which india will get in 15 yrs or around.
its good chance to have collaboration with west as they are master in new tech and will always,with their diplomatic support

India will be second in 15 years??

Even Goldman Sachs does not agree with that. Check the projections.

Good strategy, too bad not all Indian members think like this. Otherwise, this would be too dangerous for China.

That's why we are trying to become less and less dependent from the West, especially in technology.

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

India will be second in 15 years??

Even Goldman Sachs does not agree with that. Check the projections.

He meant second in term of growth rate.

Well I think we should try to make friends with them until we develop the capacity to beat them......

thats a very good idea.....west got remain technological superhouse for 50 yrs minimum.....

Well I think we should try to make friends with them until we develop the capacity to beat them......

Don't play any trick with CCP, if you guys want to befriend with us, then better to be honest!!! We too, are always honest with friend.

Otherwise, we will break India into dozen of pieces before you guys can do some serious damage.

Don't play any trick with CCP, if you guys want to befriend with us, then better to be honest!!! We too, are honest with friend.

Otherwise, we will break India into dozen of pieces before you guys can do some serious damage.

u guys with full force cant do this even now,so dont try to over estimate ur self.

yes india can but only in dreams

Don't play any trick with CCP, if you guys want to befriend with us, then better to be honest!!! We too, are always honest with friend.

Knee jerk reaction ehh.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom