What's new

Can Japan show the West how to live peacefully with Islam?

Well easy then, we kick 99% of muslims out of our country, just keep the doctors and engineers and then say we are the best. Japan has no muslims. Thats the simple fact. The percentage of muslims in japan is lower than the percentage of Ainu people in Italy. I could also ask the question what Japan could learn from the west about tolerance towards Ainu people.

The Ainu in Japan have been...as what the Borg would say, "Assimilated" lol. They're verily much part of our northern Japanese DNA. :lol:

Its like mixing lasagna with chicken Milanese...LOL

Guys, come now, let's stick in the topic, okay?

Please and Thank You.

How is that? I do believe that Christianity is growing in Nagaland. And Nagaland is part of North East India, isn't it? :)
Growing doesnt mean it is appreciated,the christian missionaries are a headache,though less than the muslims who are mostly illegal immigrants from bangladesh or migrants from mainland India.Hindu migrants are in greater numbers in north east,yet they never created the problems that others do.
The problem is you are being idealistic while I am being pragmatic.You are arguing for a 'what if' and I am presenting 'what is'.
As I said before let their population reach critical mass with significant number of migrant from muslim countries and then we will talk.

Why would I? Japan didn't interfere in internal matters of Pakistan, neither did it kill Pakistani soldiers by ''mistake''.

Now I know why the Germans don't want Turkey in EU. They will take your place in Europe as the leaders due to their higher population. :lol:

No, we dont want turkey in EU because its not an european country.

Growing doesnt mean it is appreciated,the christian missionaries are a headache,though less than the muslims who are mostly illegal immigrants from bangladesh or migrants from mainland India.Hindu migrants are in greater numbers in north east,yet they never created the problems that others do.
The problem is you are being idealistic while I am being pragmatic.You are arguing for a 'what if' and I am presenting 'what is'.
As I said before let their population reach critical mass with significant number of migrant from muslim countries and then we will talk.

I am being realistic. Nagaland's population is 90% CHRISTIAN. Clearly it must not be a problem since almost the entire population have embraced the Christian faith.

That is a very unique name ! I had to write it in Hiragana , and it comes out to be : Hyakano (pronounced as Hya Ka No).

It would be written in Hiragana as: ひゃかの

Good next nickname for sites and games is decided :D

The Ainu in Japan have been...as what the Borg would say, "Assimilated" lol. They're verily much part of our northern Japanese DNA. :lol:

Its like mixing lasagna with chicken Milanese...LOL

Well and thats what you dont understand. For you islam is a funny little exotic cult. Look your gargantuan conflicts with China and Korea. Europe made mostly negative experiences with islamic world. Infact we never had any positive feelings towards it and that goes till today.

Back
Top Bottom