What's new

Can Pakistan and Bangladesh be friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.
. 99% Bangladeshis are dark looking people while most of the Pakistanis are pale white looking.

I have been mistaken for a Pakistani many times.

Seriously Bengalis come in all sorts of colour, you cannot generalise.

That is true. They do get educational quotas which the average Bengali Muslim would only dream about.

What I meant was economic development for their region. They have tremendous potential. On that front, we didn't do well. It applies to the AL as well.

Chakmas have also found their way into bureaucracy and police in this awami regime's tenure. Nothing wrong with that off course if its based on merit but knowing AL expecting something like merit based recruiting would be an abomination.

Just cant see the logic behind the withdrawal of army.

1997 Indo-awami orchestrated peace accord is to blame for that if i am not wrong.

many urdu speakers were killed by mukti bahini, will you also apologise for this act?

More than 1 million biharis were massacred..

As for the apology... no thank you...

I have been mistaken for a Pakistani many times.

Seriously Bengalis come in all sorts of colour, you cannot generalise.

I think he was talking generally..

Chakmas have also found their way into bureaucracy and police in this awami regime's tenure. Nothing wrong with that off course if its based on merit but knowing AL expecting something like merit based recruiting would be an abomination.

1997 Indo-awami orchestrated peace accord is to blame for that if i am not wrong.
I think we should be happy as they are getting assimilated with us despite the racism shown to ethnic Bengalis in the process. They are our countrymen and if we persecuted them anyhow we should make up for it now I guess.;) But alas some fools are so obsessed with Bengali-ethnic nationalism rather than Bangladeshi nationalism and that includes our PM and most of the AL supporters. I have never heard the PM for once say "Bangladeshi" but rather says "Bangali" everytime when she talks about the nation. I just wonder how are ethnic minorities feel when they see this racism by their state-head.

Can Pakistan and Bangladesh be friends? Yes why not, depending on who is ruling the Dhaka...

We are not enemy nor friend, let's keep it like that until BD comes out of India's influence and rewrite unbiased history of 71.

As far as apology is concerned, BD has to tender it first for committing treason and conspiring against state.

I think we should be happy as they are getting assimilated with us despite the racism shown to ethnic Bengalis in the process. They are our countrymen and if we persecuted them anyhow we should make up for it now I guess.;) But alas some fools are so obsessed with Bengali-ethnic nationalism rather than Bangladeshi nationalism and that includes our PM and most of the AL supporters. I have never heard the PM for once say "Bangladeshi" but rather says "Bangali" everytime when she talks about the nation. I just wonder how are ethnic minorities feel when they see this racism by their state-head.

Tui Bangali ho!

:omghaha:

We are not enemy nor friend, let's keep it like that until BD comes out of India's influence and rewrite unbiased history of 71.

As far as apology is concerned, BD has to tender it first for committing treason and conspiring against state.

Well said. But bear in mind, under the current leadership in BD, none of that is going to happen!

Well said. But bear in mind, under the current leadership in BD, none of that is going to happen!

That's the problem here and i don't think any other govt. will be able to change it drastically because this is fact that India has successfully made Bangladesh dependent on her and will continue to influence your policies.

The average Pakistani is olive-skinned, not 'whitish-pale'.
Of course, Pakistan is multi-ethnic, hence a lot of us tend to be darker and lighter than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom