What's new

Can There Ever Be Peace Between India And Pakistan?

To be more precise, it would mean a much more professional army, more prepared to respond to any inimical threats and always ready to kick any type of hides.

As of now the only preparedness they have is to threaten to push the button.

its difficult to have peace. If only Pakistan Leadership were to accept that Pakistan can be Singapore but it cannot be China, then maybe true peace may come.

You take a lot of pot don't you. Stay stoned, such discussion is not for you.
I have answered all your queries dear...
You said 'The South Indians don't want hungry and malnourished teeming millions from non-cow eating cow belt.'
I am south Indian and know that there is no such problem in the first hand....
you know south India more than me?

If you can't take the facts just get lost:wave:..India and Pakistan can have peace if we get rid of people like you

I think India and Pakistan can have good relations...
We should overcome the stereotypes we have about each other...

I have answered all your queries dear...If you can't take the facts just get lost:wave:
India and Pakistan can have peace if we get rid of people like you

Yeah you answered all my questions in sign language.

There are those who are just one line posters.

You are so pathetic, you can't write more than a couple of words.

Therefore, you apparently are so stoned, that the current discussion is beyond your comprehension.

And I am not going anywhere - you take your peace somewhere else.

Yes. Peace between India and Pakistan is not impossible. A reference can be made to peace between India and China where not a single bullet has been fired in the last 20+ years on the disputed border.

In order to have peace both countries must be

1. Economically strong. This will make sure that war will cause unacceptable damage to the economy.

2. Militarily Strong. Both must have sufficient military to deter each others aggression. Nukes are important here.

3. Trade. Both the countries must engage in trade in order to make peace inevitable.

I have answered all your queries dear...
You said 'The South Indians don't want hungry and malnourished teeming millions from non-cow eating cow belt.'
I am south Indian and know that there is no such problem in the first hand....
you know south India more than me?

If you can't take the facts just get lost:wave:..India and Pakistan can have peace if we get rid of people like you

I think India and Pakistan can have good relations...
We should overcome the stereotypes we have about each other...

Yes I do know South India. How can you tell. I may be from Bandra, if you know where it is.

Yeah you answered all my questions in sign language.

There are those who are just one line posters.

You are so pathetic, you can't write more than a couple of words.

Therefore, you apparently are so stoned, that the current discussion is beyond your comprehension.

And I am not going anywhere - you take your peace somewhere else.
U guys beleive that 45% of India is controlled by naxallites&North east unease will destroy India
Even if I give 1 hour lecture on those would you agree to me?
Kashmir has been discussed many times in this forum and I dont want to discuss such an emotional issue for Indians and Pakistanis...
What you said about South India is 100% wrong.I know it because I am a south indian
India will stay strong..You can have day dreams though.........

Yes I do know South India. How can you tell. I may be from Bandra, if you know where it is.
Bandra mumbai?
Can you name 5 cities from South India,The demographics or even some politicians from South India??

U guys beleive that 45% of India is controlled by naxallites&North east unease will destroy India
Even if I give 1 hour lecture on those would you agree to me?
Kashmir has been discussed many times in this forum and I dont want to discuss such an emotional issue for Indians and Pakistanis...
What you said about South India is 100% wrong.I know it because I am a south indian
India will stay strong..You can have day dreams though.........

Bandra mumbai?
Can you name 5 cities from South India,The demographics or even some politicians from South India??

Bal-less tharki is one I can't forget.

I only care about friendship between Chinese and Pakistan.
What 'friendship'? Has China ever bailed out Pakistan monetarily in times of need? Pakistan keeps running to the IMF instead, for conditional loans as China has always refused Pakistan's requests! And what happened to the promised $200 million pledged by China for Pakistan's flood victims? Nix! And has China ever sided with Pakistan during the 1965, 1971 and Kargil conflicts except mouthing inanities to please Pakistan?

Except providing Pakistan with weapons of mass destruction and delivery systems at discounted rates only to keep India at bay, what has it done for Pakistan? Zilch! But yet people keep mouthing the well worn out phrase: 'Our friendship is deeper than the oceans, higher than the mountains and sweeter than honey'!! Really? :woot:

China is using Pakistan as its proxy for its own national interest of keeping India's attention focused on Pakistan. Period! If that is called 'friendship', then so be it!

Animosity between the peoples of India & Pakistan can finish as it often does when we meet outside our respective countries.

As for the rest, animosity has become an industry which has its budget, expenses, turn over, profits , core group , think tanks etc.

Today :

The western & Chinese arms industry runs close to 35- 40 % on Indo Pak animosity, I may be off on the % but the theme is correct. Our animosity keeps the fire burning in so many kitchens worldwide.

In India the Politicians, bureaucracy, "Separatists" and so many more thrive on this.

In Pak, the PA , Politicians, Hard liners etc owe their rozi - roti, public appeal on this animosity.

Too many powerful ppl have so much to loose if we become friends.

From Your Side :You handle Kashmir To Pakistan And Accept That Pakistan Owns all of Sir creek, Stop supporting Insurgency Like TTP And BLA,Catch terrorists of Samjhota Express and Shut mouth of terrorists like Shiv sena, And Solve water problems by equal distribution.
From Pakistan Side : ISI Should Cooperate With RAW and vise versa, Good Sport Ties and No More Blames Games From both sides.

Back
Top Bottom