What's new

Capabilities of PAF Dassault MIRAGE-III/V.

Should Pakistan upgrade its Mirages to South African Cheetah standard if not Beyond?

• Yes

Votes: 180 58.8%
  • No

Votes: 126 41.2%

• Total voters
Exactly how many Mirage-III and how many Mirage-V are in service with
PAF right now?

Please anyone with the info tell me the numbers seperately, or atleast tell me if I can
find the info in previous pages in this thread.

I 'm asking because quite a lot of these planes have crashed or are permanent write-offs in
recent times. So the numbers are varying.

PAF right now?

Please anyone with the info tell me the numbers seperately, or atleast tell me if I can

I 'm asking because quite a lot of these planes have crashed or are permanent write-offs in

zjic.png

PAF right now?

exactly numbers can't be fount on internet dear but here we have an issue damn mirages were enter in service again and again after crashes and ect . last batch entered from libya as 50 mirages were brand new with few flying hours in 2004 and delivered 50 mirages many engines and parts . no body has exact numbers then AHQ .

website has records of 24 JF-17..
what does that mean?

It means it only counts those it knows the records of. If it does not know aircraft on the transfer register or those that have a picture.. or those it has official confirmation of.. it does not list them. Its nowhere a 100% accurate but they are good reference.

Can any one list the detailed list of mirage squadron's age?
i.e.; which squadron has fighters with what age? including ex-airforce life.

Back
Top Bottom