What's new

Capabilities of PAF Dassault MIRAGE-III/V.

Should Pakistan upgrade its Mirages to South African Cheetah standard if not Beyond?

• Yes

Votes: 180 58.8%
  • No

Votes: 126 41.2%

• Total voters
Why does that look like a Saudi or other ME country's patch?
Because he sees 22 written in urdu which is the same in Arabic plus the inscription .۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔
ولا غالب إلا الله. (The translation of which is written on top of the patch).......oh how as a ppl we have fallen.

Last edited:
Because he sees 22 written in urdu which is the same in Arabic plus the inscription .۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔
ولا غالب إلا الله. (The translation of which is written on top of the patch).......oh how as a ppl we have fallen.
I meant the design of the patch had ME vibes lol

Dauntless delta
FnsuBYXXoAA4gnJ

Ex-15 Tactical Attack "Cobras" Squadron Mirage enroute practise bombing mission. The airframe now belong to No. 50 TA "Saf-Shikan" Sqn. The unit specializes in stand-off weapons strikes.
FnzJHM5aUAAusAc

It would have been a perfect idea 20 years ago. It doesn’t make sense to Investing any money on these.
Keep them air worthy until they are replaced with JF-17 and J-10C.

Last edited:
PAF jocks need to cut down on carbs...😁

A bit difficult with the south Asian diet, probably one of the worst in terms nutritional value and secondary effects like cardiovascular disease and type ii diabetes.

While the number plating of No. 8 Squadron "Haiders" was an optimistic news but only regret remains that its Mirages never saw any significant action. These Mirages guarded our seas in the most challenging times and especially their pilots because sea flying is never an easy task
Fn_QJ-aaYAASBX7

While many are waiting for Mirages to finally retire from PAF, very few of us know that Mirages were way ahead of their time in aviation technology. Flight stabilization & shock cone optimization mechanism were some of the technologies that gave a major boost to its performance
Fn_MOLIacAAZxf_

The Reason Mirage refuses to Retire!!! For last 5 decades, the frontline striker of Pakistan Air Force
FoH0imEXwAAGN14

Back
Top Bottom