What's new

Capability jump: IAF looks to buy fifth-generation F-35 fighter

This thread was started 8 years ago. And nothing has changed with India in regard to 5th gen fighters.

It’s a safe bet that 8 years from now, India will still be looking to ink a deal.

In the mean time, other countries are fielding stealth fighters. India gets to daydream.

Last edited:
This is hilarious. Aiming for a certain date is called deadline.

You didn't provide any source. Sources in articles are when someone important says something and it's been clearly quoted. Everything else is simply an opinion.

Nobody can give sources to argue against conjectures. You make up your own argument then you ask me to disprove you, I don't think you know how the world works.

Where are your sources? :omghaha:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/india-needs-to-create-more-salaried-jobs-world-bank.544286/

Keep on dreaming...and u can try spinning it ur way by trying to differentiate between MMRCA and the Rafale deal...but they r one and the same. The new Rafale deal stemmed from MMRCA. Remember how Rafale came out as the winner of MMRCA deal? If this was a new deal/new requirement then there should've been a new competition with various jets in the offering. It was the same requirement...the same jet from the same competition was still selected. The only reason the original MMRCA thing was cancelled and this new one initiated was bcuz of a different number of jets being bought and entirely off the shelf.

"No, there was no real set target for completing negotiations by July 2015."
Yes there was genius...here it is from ur own shit media...
Read the first paragraph where it mentions that India and France missed the July target for finalization...
https://m.economictimes.com/news/de...ssing-of-july-target/articleshow/48288656.cms

And again India wouldn't be getting any ToT when it comes to F35...but I have a feeling u r gonna remain delusional so how about we leave that aside bcuz there are no concrete facts yet available...only time will tell.

No way US would allow the sale of F35 to India. If they do, it will mark the first crash considering indians track record with aircraft maintenance

I did provide the source...do u not see the link to that article? So u want me to believe u(a PDF troll) instead of the author(a journalist)?
Here is another article by ur media stating the same that both France and India were aiming for July and missed it
https://defenceupdate.in/rafale-dea...-shared-between-indian-and-french-government/

Even though these journalists are from the Indian media, they r still more credible than u. U consistently fail to back up ur claims with concrete evidence and just pull things out of ur ***. I remember how u tried disproving actual research papers from major universities published in respectable journals by saying that those scientists were from anti-nuclear lobbies :lol:
...and u used chapter 1 of some obscure book from some unknown author as the counter :rofl:

U have no credibility left whatsoever. U wanna make a claim? Back it up with sources or buzz off and don't quote me. I don't have time to waste on u.

I already told you, that's not a source. And dude, you don't even know what a deadline is.

What makes you think journalists are credible? When did they become sources?

You have a lot to learn.

*yawn*

Too many kids here.

No way US would allow the sale of F35 to India. If they do, it will mark the first crash considering indians track record with aircraft maintenance

If DoD clears the IAF's request for a classified briefing, then that means the US is open to sell the F-35. If they don't, then nothing.

I already told you, that's not a source. And dude, you don't even know what a deadline is.

You have a lot to learn.

*yawn*

Too many kids here.

If DoD clears the IAF's request for a classified briefing, then that means the US is open to sell the F-35. If they don't, then nothing.

Brownie calling the pot black :omghaha:

This thread was started 8 years ago. And nothing has changed with India in regard to 5th gen fighters.

It’s a safe bet that 8 years from now, India will still be looking to ink a deal.

In the mean time, other countries are fielding stealth fighters. India gets to daydream.

LOL, I didn't notice this is a 8-year old thread. Our Indian friends just spent a good trunk of their life waiting for something that never happened. Those military enthusiasts who first heard about LCA in their 20's, now are into their 60's, and LCA still not ready. :lol:

I already told you, that's not a source.
Says the guy who has yet to provide me with a single source for his BS. I told u to F off and quit quoting me unless u have something of substance that u can back up with sources. I'm not interested in ur stupid opinions.

And dude, you don't even know what a deadline is.
Why do u keep crying over "deadline" when the word wasn't mentioned anywhere? Can u not comprehend English? Are u that simple in the head? Read again both sources...

You have a lot to learn.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Lol after dismissing research papers by calling the scientists lobbyists and using some chapter of a book as a counter to research papers...here's another gem reflecting ur IQ

So u r more credible than journalists? A PDF troll that never provides any sources and talks out of his a**?

Now get this through ur thick skull...don't quote me if all u got is ur stupid opinions.

Says the guy who has yet to provide me with a single source for his BS. I told u to F off and quit quoting me unless u have something of substance that u can back up with sources. I'm not interested in ur stupid opinions.

Why do u keep crying over "deadline" when the word wasn't mentioned anywhere? Can u not comprehend English? Are u that simple in the head? Read again both sources...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Lol after dismissing research papers by calling the scientists lobbyists and using some chapter of a book as a counter to research papers...here's another gem reflecting ur IQ

So u r more credible than journalists? A PDF troll that never provides any sources and talks out of his a**?

Now get this through ur thick skull...don't quote me if all u got is ur stupid opinions.

:lol:

You are a funny guy.

Brownie calling the pot black :omghaha:

Kindergarten can teach you the difference between brown and black. Maybe you should try education, it helps.

:lol:

You are a funny guy.
There we have it again. The guy who claims to be more credible than journalists replying with emojis and one liners, lacking any substance and sources.

Dude how f***ing stupid are u? Do u not understand simple English? I told u to not quote me if all u have is ur stupid opinions.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom