What's new

Captured CST Terrorist

Initial reporting was based on preliminary information, Now he is giving details of the operation agencies are verifying his claims, Investigation agencies will include agencies from other countries too. I put the image and details from BBC.

I don't know why some self-important people assume that they know or need to know everything there is to know.

There is a "need to know" principle and may be that is at work here. some People have gone berserk with half baked analysis based on half baked information.

This for the posters who are saying that this attack was by homegrown muslim terrorists.

40 Muslims died in Mumbai

In the greatest irony of the Mumbai attacks, more than 40 Muslims, at the present count, died in acts of terror carried out in the name of their religion. At least 183 people died in the attacks last week.

One survivor was Hussain Rizvi, 20, a front desk executive at the Taj hotel who hid himself in a small second-floor pantry at 10 pm on Wednesday. He emerged dehydrated 42 hours later on Friday, narrowly escaping death at the hands of men who proclaimed they were fighting for the cause of Indian Muslims.

Hussain’s father, Maulana Zaheer Abbas Rizvi, general secretary of the All India Shia Personal Law Board, stood outside the Taj for hours, watching grenades and gunfire rip apart the hotel in which his son was captive. Though Hussain’s smses provided intermittent relief, the maulana could only pray helplessly. “There is no justification (for this),” said the maulana. “All of India should stand up to fight against terrorism. I don’t consider these terrorists Muslims.”

The sentiment is echoed by other Muslims in Mumbai, aghast that the attacks were committed in the name of jihad. Fashion designer-artist Nahid Merchant, 49, a Muslim who prays five times a day and attends weekly workshops that discuss Islam as a way of life, said, “These terrorists are the worst enemies of Muslims. I hang my head in shame when the terrorists compare their victory to that of the historic Battle of Badar, which was fought to save Islam.”

“They say they are taking revenge for what happened in Gujarat, but two wrongs can never make a right,”Merchant added.

Salim Shaikh, 21, a delivery boy who helped transport the injured and the dead to hospitals after a taxi-bomb exploded near his house in Wadi Bunder, said, “If they (terrorists) come in front of me, I will kill them.”

Mohammed Naeem, 30, a fruit seller in Bandra, equally angry, said, “Because of them, my business has gone down by more than half. Everyone is scared to come out. Both Hindus and Muslims are suffering because of their actions.”

Maulana Mehmood Daryabadi, general secretary, All India Ulema Council (Sunni), said Muslim clerics were condemning the terrorists through the media and through sermons in mosques across the city. “We doubt that these terrorists are Muslims, because jihad does not mean perpetrating violence,” he said.

A Muslim woman, who did not wish to be named, conducts workshops for followers to build faith and lead their lives as devoted Muslims. “In Islam, we greet each other by saying ‘Assalaamu' Alaykum’, which means ‘Peace be unto you’. These acts have nothing to do with our religion. They have been committed by human machine guns that are evil beyond imagination,” she said.

India issues stern warning to Pakistan

Pranab: strongest possible measures to prevent Mumbai-type attacks
NEW DELHI: In a stern warning to Pakistan, India said on Wednesday it was “determined to take strongest” possible steps to ensure that there was no repetition of incidents like the Mumbai terror attacks.

“We are determined to take the strongest possible measures to ensure that there is no repetition of such acts,” External Affairs Minister Pranab Mukherjee said here.

Terming the attacks as “perhaps the most vicious in the history of independent India,” Mr. Mukherjee said public opinion in the country was demanding concrete action and hoped that Pakistan would take “immediate action.”

He said India expected Pakistan to honour its “solemn commitments” not to permit the use of its territory for terrorism against her neighbour. “We expect Pakistan to honour its solemn commitments not to permit the use of its territory for terrorism against India,” Mr. Mukherjee said addressing the third conference of Latin American Studies Council of Asia and Oceania here.

He said the aim of the “dastardly attacks” was to create a sense of panic in India. “While Pakistan has said that it wants a leap forward in our bilateral relations, outrages such as the attack on Mumbai are intended to make this impossible,” Mr. Mukherjee said.

He called upon the “international community to act unitedly with us to root out international terrorism, by tackling and countering this menace at its very source and genesis.”

“Any ambiguity in our approach or weakening of our resolve will only send out a signal to terrorists that we are not serious about taking our fight with them to the logical end,” Mr. Mukherjee said. India has blamed Pakistan-based Lashkar-e-Taiba for the Mumbai attacks that left over 180 people dead.

Besides seeking “strong action” against “elements from Pakistan” linked to the attacks, New Delhi has asked Islamabad to hand over 20 most wanted criminals and terrorists, including LeT founder Hafiz Mohammed Saeed, a demand rejected by Pakistan.

if that were the case, they wouldnt be able to identify the Hindi as a North Indian, Punjabi accent.

This is all assumptions though. We have it identified as chaste Hindi and Hindi with a heavy punjabi accent. That's very specific.

The orange Kalava, well what can you say. The thought of an Islamic radical walking around with something as "impure" as a Kalava on his last moments sounds too far fetched.

What do you say about this?. Don't tell me now he is a RAW agent. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Now shoaib Akhtar is a bit of a hothead but I doubt i would describe him as a Islamic radical........And I think the point being made is that a radical would not wear the item

Now shoaib Akhtar is a bit of a hothead but I doubt i would describe him as a Islamic radical........And I think the point being made is that a radical would not wear the item

Really? Gee...

Pranab: strongest possible measures to prevent Mumbai-type attacks
NEW DELHI: In a stern warning to Pakistan, India said on Wednesday it was “determined to take strongest” possible steps to ensure that there was no repetition of incidents like the Mumbai terror attacks. ....

Well, in my humble capacity, I would also like to recommend few Strongest possible steps for Mr Parnab or whosoever is incharge and issuing warnings to Pakistan…

Strongest possible step # 1: Clean up your own internal mess first before pointing fingers at others…

Strongest possible step # 2: Administer an immediate rational think agenda because things may not be true as they appear to be…Look inwards: you will find the answers...

Strongest possible step # 3: Question your own Intelligence bosses that why did they fail to act despite so many indicators of attack specifically on Mumbai……

Strongest possible step # 4: Question Coast Guard / Indian Navy that what were they doing? How could a bunch of idiots sailed thru hundred of miles undetected and were never spotted? Sounds very fishy!!!!

Strongest possible step # 5: Secure your own borders efficiently and take full vigil if you assume that the threats are external….use all your possible resources….Stop blaming others for your shortfalls and screwups…

Strongest possible step # 6: Stop bullying your neighbours….They have too many issues of their own already any added commotion can irritate them further....They are not interested in your problems...

Strongest possible step # 7: To begin with, please get your own story straight before doubting others…Too many versions of the same story makes you look like a fool...

Strongest possible step # 8: Avoid playing with the sentiments of your general populace and stop misleading them because it’s not in your best interest in long term…

Strongest possible step # 9: If you think that you had enough of your neighbour, they might be thinking the same about you…..Look around that what’s going on in the region and avoid confrontation.

Strongest possible step # 10 : Rest assured that a war with neighbour will only serve your political interests and it will bring nothing good for a common man that deserves much more than that…If you still think that war is the solution to end the terrorism: Then you are nuts…:crazy:

The kind o people Hindustan believes did this, would never wear armbands or drink alcohol at their last moments. The whole case Hindustani media presents is just plain stupid. Some of you guys must have seen the bollywood style documetry on an Indian channel (can't remember the name. I saw it on "capital talk"). You could easily confuse it for a sit-com.

I don't even think that they captured anyone. The whole thing was an inside job just like 9/11. Hindustan is trying very hard to display that typical super power arrogance but they sould have shosen a different External Affairs Minister. Regardless of how a serious statement Pranab Mukherjee is giving, it just comes out plain stupid. Like US, Hindustan also wants to go down the same road but then again we all know how well America's journey is going. :cheers:

The kind o people Hindustan believes did this, would never wear armbands or drink alcohol at their last moments. The whole case Hindustani media presents is just plain stupid. Some of you guys must have seen the bollywood style documetry on an Indian channel (can't remember the name. I saw it on "capital talk"). You could easily confuse it for a sit-com.

I don't even think that they captured anyone. The whole thing was an inside job just like 9/11. Hindustan is trying very hard to display that typical super power arrogance but they sould have shosen a different External Affairs Minister. Regardless of how a serious statement Pranab Mukherjee is giving, it just comes out plain stupid. Like US, Hindustan also wants to go down the same road but then again we all know how well America's journey is going. :cheers:

9/11 was an Inside Job ? I stopped reading your post further .

What do you say about this?. Don't tell me now he is a RAW agent. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I've seen how Indians photoshop pictures of Aishwarya Rai to convince people she's got blue or green eyes. That can easily be doctored.

The terrorist's pictures were not doctored.

You won't find many pictures of Akhtar wearing that yellow band simply because he does not wear it. Even if it were true on that occasion that he was indeed wearing a band - perhaps it was given to him as a present from a Hindu, or perhaps he felt like wearing one because he was in India - the plain fact of the matter is that religious Muslims do not wear those things - they serve no purpose for Muslims. Religious Hindus do wear them.

In either case, Shoaib Akhtar is not an observing Muslim, these terrorists were supposedly hardcore Islamic fundamentalists from LeT. They would be doing their all to make sure they died a Muslim, and not a Hindu.

I've seen how Indians photoshop pictures of Aishwarya Rai to convince people she's got blue or green eyes. That can easily be doctored.

The terrorist's pictures were not doctored.

You won't find many pictures of Akhtar wearing that yellow band simply because he does not wear it. Even if it were true on that occasion that he was indeed wearing a band - perhaps it was given to him as a present from a Hindu, or perhaps he felt like wearing one because he was in India - the plain fact of the matter is that religious Muslims do not wear those things - they serve no purpose for Muslims. Religious Hindus do wear them.

In either case, Shoaib Akhtar is not an observing Muslim, these terrorists were supposedly hardcore Islamic fundamentalists from LeT. They would be doing their all to make sure they died a Muslim, and not a Hindu.

The problem with people here is, everyone is in denial mode. I just debunked your 'kalava' theory by posting an image. Again you come up with some ridiculous theories which is not apt for you being a TT. In any case, to debunk your Photoshopping theory, here is another image of Shoaib Akhthar

01876f70efcd3a14eee8074f405b32ee.jpg

This one is taken in April 2008 and is part of a news paper article which is based in UK. Now please don't say that they have doctored the image.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/cricket/article-553028/Shoaib-determined-overturn-year-ban.html

This one is taken in April 2008 and is part of a news paper article which is based in UK. Now please don't say that they have doctored the image.

Shoaib determined to overturn five-year ban | Mail Online

Why did you not read my full post before becoming so chuffed?

I said doctoring it was one possibility. On that one day, he may have worn something resembling a Kalava. Occasionally, even I wear a fake steel bracelet I got from the joke shop years ago. It doesn't mean that Muslims wear those steel bracelets, I'm using it as a fashion accessory. Now, me being a non observing Muslim, do not care whether I imitate a Sikh or a Hindu, or a Christian. Someone could give me a steel bracelet, and I'd probably put it on, not thinking I look like a Sikh.

A religious radical from LeT who was on his last suicide mission would not want to die with a symbol of Hindu piety on his wrist. And the Kalava is a symbol of Hindu piety. These are supposedly hardcore religious extremists.

Back
Top Bottom