What's new

Career in the ISI

I want to join IsI. I am graduate in commerce so i want to know the procedure for joining ISI.

salam .my name is shoaib and i m student of bcs 1st semester .tell me how do i join isi.tell me the procedure to join isi .i love isi.plz i m waiting

as someone said that we dont chose isi they chose us so how they know about us that we r interested or able to join isi for this there would be a criteria i wanna to know it????????

Salam,
I have been reading this thread for a while, but there are conflicting views as to how to apply for a position in ISI. Please someone be kind enough to tell the way as to how to apply, this is only referred to those who actually has any authority in this matter and are not speculating. Thanks
I am an ACCA affiliate btw

So, I guess no one's replying to my earlier post... Anyway can someone tell me whether hiring for this year has been done or whether it is yet begin please... I know this is what I want.

this will be my first post on this forum
my name is Hamza Zahid Khan
I have always wanted to join the army as my father was from the army too, Col (R)
since i was forced not to , and now that i am 25 years old < graduate , i wish i had joined the army.
I have been teaching defensive Handgun to security personals and civilians for the past 2 years now.
i am the only one in pakistan promoting practical shooting sports IPSC and IDPA.
I might be the best Handgun shooter in pakistan,
ive built a commercial shooting range here in karachi and acted as Range Master .
see my videos on youtube search : Hamza Zahid Khan

I want to join ISI , FIA , or anywhere where my skills can be utilized to its full extent ,
please someone guide me , i am willing to work in any environment anywhere ,

i would be most greatful , thank you

They come to you.. You simply can't fill out the application for ISI.

this will be my first post on this forum
my name is Hamza Zahid Khan
I have always wanted to join the army as my father was from the army too, Col (R)
since i was forced not to , and now that i am 25 years old < graduate , i wish i had joined the army.
I have been teaching defensive Handgun to security personals and civilians for the past 2 years now.
i am the only one in pakistan promoting practical shooting sports IPSC and IDPA.
I might be the best Handgun shooter in pakistan,
ive built a commercial shooting range here in karachi and acted as Range Master .
see my videos on youtube search : Hamza Zahid Khan

I want to join ISI , FIA , or anywhere where my skills can be utilized to its full extent ,
please someone guide me , i am willing to work in any environment anywhere ,

i would be most greatful , thank you

Sorry but You have lost your Chance.

Dear Sir /Madam

It is so nice of u that u let people to describe themselves without any confusion and send there messages privately . Its my goal of life to be an agent of Pakistan I am graduated , with great skill of computer , fluency in Urdu ,English , Pasthu , and Persian and Inshallah I well perform my job by honesty and honor and I well obey the all rules and regulations .

Your honorable and obedient

Sohrab safari from Afghanistan

Dear Sir /Madam

It is so nice of u that u let people to describe themselves without any confusion and send there messages privately . Its my goal of life to be an agent of Pakistan I am graduated , with great skill of computer , fluency in Urdu ,English , Pasthu , and Persian and Inshallah I well perform my job by honesty and honor and I well obey the all rules and regulations .

Foreigners cant join ISI as Agents . sorry.

Dear Sir /Madam

If you had any chances to working as agent, you just blew that up from this post.
Foreigners cant join ISI as Agents . sorry.
That's true.

i want to join isi i am working in the bank as operation office but i want to utilize my skills for our country which country demand us.

i want to join isi i am working in the bank as operation office but i want to utilize my skills for our country which country demand us.
Work hard with honestly, loyalty and dedication.

We need this more than officers or agents.

Back
Top Bottom