What's new

Catholic Nun Forcibly Removed From Plane for Wearing "Muslim Garb"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would remember who liberated your miserable people from your beloved Pakistani friends that slaughtered you in 71. India is the one that gave you a country and India has about 1 billion Hindus whose @sses you should be kissing every single day of your pathetic life.

For $3+ billion a year, you should be kissing my foot 10 times a day, double that on Saturday.

That is the only way to describe a person who hates an entire race blindly, pathetic. And if you knew history or were educated even slightly beyond the Mosque, you`d know that Russians sent more than their share of Jews to the gas chambers.

Sorry, I may have the wrong information here, but didn't a significant portion of Israel's population come from Russia. I read an article somewhere how many russians were converted just to out populate the muslims in Israel, for strategic gain. I know this is an OT but I have never heard the other side of the story for this argument.
And for the bold part, you first make an accuse him of being a racist, then you do the same thing?

I would remember who liberated your miserable people from your beloved Pakistani friends that slaughtered you in 71. India is the one that gave you a country and India has about 1 billion Hindus whose @sses you should be kissing every single day of your pathetic life.

and again you based your facts on one side of the story, not to mentioned your extremely prejudiced views.

"Journalists", whether real or self-proclaimed should not get fooled so easily by satires !

Terrific article, BTW!

THIS NEWS IS FAKE AND IS INTENDED AS A JOKE

THIS IS UNDER HUFFPOST COMEDY SECTION

Shhhhh; dont say it so loudly. You'll wake the guys up. As it is, some of them are using this thread to bash some other guys, based on some inbuilt prejudices. Why disturb them!
Or educate people on the difference between "satire" and "journalism".......

Well this is a satire but there are some terrible real life stories as well. Hopefully this satire will help people to tackle these prejudices. And its not just Muslims but Sikhs and other south Asians along with Arabs who face the brunt of such xenophobia. The Jews obviously have had a history of European bigotry going back 1000+ years.

There is the recent example of two elderly Sikhs who were out walking and were shot to death in the US. And about two years back there was the case of a Pregnant Head scarf wearing Pharmacist who was stabbed to death INSIDE a courtroom. Murder of Marwa El-Sherbini - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The crimes are only that both were covering the head or looked a little different.

It is imperative that xenophobia and bigotry is tackled head on in multiple ways including satire and all communities should join hand to help one another.

Well this is a satire but there are some terrible real life stories as well. Hopefully this satire will help people to tackle these prejudices. And its not just Muslims but Sikhs and other south Asians along with Arabs who face the brunt of such xenophobia. The Jews obviously have had a history of European bigotry going back 1000+ years.

There is the recent example of two elderly Sikhs who were out walking and were shot to death in the US. And about two years back there was the case of a Pregnant Head scarf wearing Pharmacist who was stabbed to death INSIDE a courtroom. Murder of Marwa El-Sherbini - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The crimes are only that both were covering the head or looked a little different.

It is imperative that xenophobia and bigotry is tackled head on in multiple ways including satire and all communities should join hand to help one another.

In this world the bigots have appeared as the defenders of human rights and this has made the task of defending the human rights of the Muslims particularly difficult. Anyway, the story of Marwa El-Sherbini needs to be told to the world to show who is who.

Hey.. In Kerala we have 50 % Hindus, 25 % Muslims ,19 % Christians, Jews Sikhs
But we live in Peace and Prosperity than you Country
We had trade relations with Jews even before may of the religions were born

Hey.. In Kerala we have 50 % Hindus, 25 % Muslims ,19 % Christians, Jews Sikhs
But we live in Peace and Prosperity than you Country
We had trade relations with Jews even before many of the religions were born

Agree.. ;)

Frodo Baggins, a frequent traveler, said he had heard that Muslims do not eat beef. "I did not think that she was Muslim, and to help her out, I took out some of my beef jerky and asked the lady to eat it to prove that she was not a Muslim."

Frodo baggins :) , wheer was he going?? Mount doom , to destroy the ring .... Sister Cor-Ann.. Muslim don't eat beef... I think its not correct news...

all name mentioned here are fishy...
Some one played Prank....

Sorry, I may have the wrong information here, but didn't a significant portion of Israel's population come from Russia. I read an article somewhere how many russians were converted just to out populate the muslims in Israel, for strategic gain. I know this is an OT but I have never heard the other side of the story for this argument.
And for the bold part, you first make an accuse him of being a racist, then you do the same thing?

and again you based your facts on one side of the story, not to mentioned your extremely prejudiced views.

Yes you do have wrong information. 1 Million Soviet Jews(Meaning from the Union not just Russia) came to Israel after the collapse because they were not allowed to make aliyah before then.
Also Judaism is one of the most difficult if not the most difficult religion to get into, not many are willing to go through years of conversions.
There is a difference between a race(Jews), Religion(Islam and Judaism), so no i was not being racist, i was insulting Islamists not Bangladeshis.
@failstuff
For the 3 Billion they give Israel, they get more than their money`s worth. And for that i will thank American leaders and call true Americans, Israels friends, you do not and will not ever qualify as a true American in my eyes.

AMERICANS ARE THE MOST STUPIDEST PEOPLE ON THE PLANET. you here them on xbox live telling you to speak English and me and my friends are from England wtf is wrong with those weirdos. It honestly suprises me they have a team like CIA.

You're not kissing the Russians everyday who liberated you from the Nazis, are you? "My pathetic life', you've lost it, see a psychiatrist.

not only russians, but americans, french, british.., brits too for settlin them in jerusalem

LOl, and I was thinking Christina Palmer is a real person.

Jana has been pulling our leg all along! She even defended ahmed qureishi's journalalistic credentials just to fool me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom