What's new

My Aunt Passes away

إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّ إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ‎

May Allah give your family sabr 🙏🏻

Innalilahey Wainnaillehey Rajeoon, May Allah Pak show her mercy and give patience to you.

I will pray for her and you brother.

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

Thank you everyone, she was suffering for a long time, but she was masoom. She got fever as a child that make her mentally special, we used to call her kaka, i grow up with her and she was overly protected of me, but I am glad that all her suffering is now over and because of she was masoom she has no accountability or questioning ,straight to Jannah.

She was a jannati and is in a far better place right now

We all have to die someday but all of us don't know what would happen to us in afterlife. That is not the case with your aunt

Allah aap ko sabar dai. Aameen

Inna lillah wa inna ilayhi raaji'uun, very sorry to hear about your lose. I have also lost my aunt and cousin this year, may ALLAH grant your dear aunt the highest place in Jannah and ease your and your families pain AMEEN.

Innalillehaiwa innaillhairajaioon.
May Allah make it easy for the family of the deceased.

Inna lillahi wa Inna ilahi rajioun.

May Allah swt grant her Jannah and give you and your family sabr.

Caring for a bed bound relative is very difficult - Allah swt will bless all of you who helped her. He has taken away her suffering, she InshaAllah has passed her test.

She was a jannati and is in a far better place right now

We all have to die someday but all of us don't know what would happen to us in afterlife. That is not the case with your aunt

Allah aap ko sabar dai. Aameen
my other aunt who was younger than her and take care of her, used to ask as a joke Kaka Allah mian ke pass jao gi ? she used to say no, she was also scared of hospitals and suee (needles) but she have enough understanding to know that her parents meaning my grandparents are with Allah Mian, and for me personally I always thought that I hope she passes away while in her sleep so she doesn't understand what happen or happening to her, and when my sister told me that she was barely awake/breathing for a week as hospitals told us there is nothing they can do, she is just took weak and panicking in hospital, and my other aunt who took care of her found her not breathing just like she was only sleeping, I am glad that all her suffering is over because since she fell in bathroom to break her leg she was bed bound and her health just gets worse, but she was indeed now at peace, no more of being physically and mentally handicapped. I knew its going to happen but it hit me specially me so hard because she was very overly protective of me.

Caring for a bed bound relative is very difficult - Allah swt will bless all of you who helped her. He has taken away her suffering, she InshaAllah has passed her test.
My other aunt take care off her, we all did to some extent of course, pick her up for food or sometimes for medical and cleaning purposes, we used to take her to hospital when needed but my aunt and my father who did the most.

Back
Top Bottom