What's new

My Aunt Passes away

Goritoes

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I just got the news that my Aunt (Fathers younger Sister), she was mentally and physically handicapped has Passed away in Karachi, I grow up with her as she and other sister of my father live with us. She was bed bound for almost a decade when she falls in bathroom, and when I visited Pakistan few months ago I saw her very weak and something was telling me that she might not make it, I always thought that I would be able to do something for her by sending some money but it never comes to that. But Allah has ease her pain and suffering, This is really heartbreaking for me personally as she was very attached to me because I am the youngest in my family.
1699152293969.png

Inna lillah wa inna ilayhi raaji'uun

May Allah open the doors of greatest Jannat for your aunt and May give all of you sabr and strenght

I just got the news that my Aunt (Fathers younger Sister), she was mentally and physically handicapped has Passed away in Karachi, I grow up with her as she and other sister of my father live with us. She was bed bound for almost a decade when she falls in bathroom, and when I visited Pakistan few months ago I saw her very weak and something was telling me that she might not make it, I always thought that I would be able to do something for her by sending some money but it never comes to that. But Allah has ease her pain and suffering, This is really heartbreaking for me personally as she was very attached to me because I am the youngest in my family.
View attachment 968295
Allah un ko jannat mein aala maqaam de aur aur poori family ko sabar de.

Inna lillah wa inna ilayhi raaji'uun Oh Allah, forgive her and have mercy on her and pardon her, May Allah Aza wa Jaal grant to Aunty jannat ul Firdaws and bless and protect your family Ameen

View attachment 968295
Sun ker bohat afsos hua Allah aap phopphi ko Jannat me ala maqam atta fermai aur aap logoon ko sabar de

So sorry for your loss brother. Prayers for them and all the family

Thank you everyone, she was suffering for a long time, but she was masoom. She got fever as a child that make her mentally special, we used to call her kaka, i grow up with her and she was overly protected of me, but I am glad that all her suffering is now over and because of she was masoom she has no accountability or questioning ,straight to Jannah.

View attachment 968295
Innalillahi wa Innailaihi Rojiun

1699162218872.png

Because she was masoom, surely she will be granted the highest ranks in Jannah !
Ameen

Back
Top Bottom