What's new

Check out PAA Z-10 Thunderbolt Pilot headgear

we have them. 10 I believe and more on the way. But due to the highly secrative nature of the Z-10 (being stealth and all), there is no further information about their procurement available.

China give us 3 Helicopters for testing and we send them back with some Suggestion to modify them .. so far no Order is been Placed ..

14590412_914675358632333_5435314668710850758_n.png

China give us 3 Helicopters for testing and we send them back with some Suggestion to modify them .. so far no Order is been Placed ..
I see. I'm pretty sure PA would not by pass a lethal bird like the Z-10. There are more going to be on the way if not already.

I see. I'm pretty sure PA would not by pass a lethal bird like the Z-10. There are more going to be on the way if not already.

PA has placed Order of 15 AH-Z1 Zulu .... Z-10's will be secondary Fighter Helicopter if PA will Order it in future . my personal Opinion is that we should buy Z-10's cause Americans can't be trusted with Spare Parts .

PA has placed Order of 15 AH-Z1 Zulu .... Z-10's will be secondary Fighter Helicopter if PA will Order it in future . my personal Opinion is that we should buy Z-10's cause Americans can't be trusted with Spare Parts .

Agreed. I'm sure that the GHQ thinks the same way.

Agreed. I'm sure that the GHQ thinks the same way.

Pakistan knows it very well after the Sanctions been Pushed on us in early 2000's .. but some part of our Defense Establishment still prefer American Weapons and System over anything ..

Pakistan knows it very well after the Sanctions been Pushed on us in early 2000's .. but some part of our Defense Establishment still prefer American Weapons and System over anything ..
well we already have the infrastructure to support the maintenance of the cobras so perhaps that's why. Pakistan (unlike other countries) doesn't just by weapon platforms. It develops the internal maintenance and repair infrastructure first before purchasing the platforms or simultaneously. Developing such an infrastructure is time consuming but well worth it as it results in 90% to 95% servicibility.

In terms of quality, reliability, maintainability and features, the American equipment is leaps and bounds better than the rest of the world. Like it or hate it, thats the truth.

In terms of quality, reliability, maintainability and features, the American equipment is leaps and bounds better than the rest of the world. Like it or hate it, thats the truth.

I neither like it or hate it bro, i just Agree to what you say .. but its hard to trust American after the up's and down's we recently experience in US-Pak relations

well we already have the infrastructure to support the maintenance of the cobras so perhaps that's why. Pakistan (unlike other countries) doesn't just by weapon platforms. It develops the internal maintenance and repair infrastructure first before purchasing the platforms or simultaneously. Developing such an infrastructure is time consuming but well worth it as it results in 90% to 95% servicibility.
new cobras are very new bird.no similarities wih old model

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom