What's new

Check out PAA Z-10 Thunderbolt Pilot headgear

OE_52_11_110901_f002.png

First Head up display
OE_52_11_110901_f019.png
augmented-reality-use-in-the-military-4-638.jpg

Z-10K1.jpg

Look at the cockpit :-)

we have them. 10 I believe and more on the way. But due to the highly secrative nature of the Z-10 (being stealth and all), there is no further information about their procurement available.
JF17 could be a stealth fighter to some Muheb e Watan Pakistanis then why not Z-10. Yeah, it's a super duper stealthy chopper. :enjoy:

In terms of quality, reliability, maintainability and features, the American equipment is leaps and bounds better than the rest of the world. Like it or hate it, thats the truth.
When you paid exorbitant price. Of cos it can be done.

When you paid exorbitant price. Of cos it can be done.

Nope, as an end user of American, European and Chinese systems for over 50 years, we are in a much better position to compare their technologies, overall performance, lifecycle and cost ratio. The biggest drawback is that they come with the political baggage and strings. Had that not be the case, no defense vendor in the world could have challenged them.

Last edited:
Nope, as an end user of American, European and Chinese systems for over 50 years, we are in a much better position to compare their technologies, overall performance, lifecycle and cost ratio. The biggest drawback ia that they come with the political baggage and strings. Had that not be the case, no defense wendor in the world could have challenged them.
That is not a fair comparison if you did not take in the cost as consideration. Of cos vendor can give u the best of you can afford to pay them so much. But cost is also the reason why many are going domestic and diversity their vendor option.

China do know cost is an attractive option that will swing others to their option. Let me ask you a simple question. If Chinese product and American product is the same price or Chinese product is just 5% less. Which one will you choose?

That is not a fair comparison if you did not take in the cost as consideration. Of cos vendor can give u the best of you can afford to pay them so much. But cost is also the reason why many are going domestic and diversity their vendor option.

China do know cost is an attractive option that will swing others to their option. Let me ask you a simple question. If Chinese product and American product is the same price or Chinese product is just 5% less. Which one will you choose?

As i said, if yankeez removed the politics, there is no comparison be it cost performance, technology and maintenance/ lifecycle.

As i said, if yankeez removed the politics, there is no comparison be it cost performance, technology and maintenance/ lifecycle.
The world is changing. Nothing stagnant. That's all I need to say. Many times, it's customer who are cheap. But we can't fault them. How many countries can afford to field 64units of USD 140million a piece of fighter jet?

The customer support of Chinese defence industry sucks. The spares actually end up costing us more than what we'd pay to the Americans.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom