What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

^^^very impressive but i think the specifications of the F-20 have not been finalised.

Looks Nice but official design doesn't show DSI as well as some stealth features.

Ithink there has been daebate on Sino defence.com on at least the first Photograph. The gentleman in question is apparently Mao Tze Tung's grand son. This photo is a CGP and probably a fake. I have not seen the other ones. Knowing Chinese tendencies to keep things under wrap, on a type that is not likely to be in production till 2011, I would say this is fan boy CGP. It looks nice none the less and may well be close to the production type when it comes out .
Araz

M.KHURRAM.KHAN [747 ARMY];177377 said:
FJ 17 IS A bless of allah for pakistan.its a brilliant fighter.it power boosted PAF.we need to upgrade our are old fighters.THANKS

What is FJ-17?? Or do you mean JF-17. Dude this thread about J-10 and not JF-17.:tsk:

Came across this thought should share it with you all:

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn! that is some really funny photoshopping. some naughty photoshopper at work.

but in real life it might be the other way around, especially if the F-16 is a block 52

In real life their is no dogy style only dog fights... and J-10 has upper hand..

23march I'd change the tone this is a serious defence forum and like Araz I think that photos bad taste.

I'd also have to agree with Su 47 I'd give it to the F16....for now at least.

F-16 has proven itself in combat while J-10 is still learning to fly. So F-16 has an upper hand in comparison.

For now i'll consider the photo the other way round. J-10 still needs time to become a mature platform, F-16 already has.

The Photo is in poor taste, perhaps it belongs in some other forum

Damn! that is some really funny photoshopping. some naughty photoshopper at work.

but in real life it might be the other way around, especially if the F-16 is a block 52

lolz J-10 still got upper hand in dog fights and when FC20 comes up, that pic might become reality!:enjoy:

Ok forum re-opened.......Please realise that this site is accessible to most ages and therefore inappropriate images will be censured.

Back
Top Bottom