What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

February 2012

PAF-Falcons-Calendar-Feb-2012-large.jpg

But still I am up to that PAF was more interested in J-10/J-10S instead of the new Block-52s and getting 50 of them like 30 J-10S(multirole strike platform) and 20 J-10 will be a much better idea in 2005 then going with the F-16s as IAF and INAF has gained C-130Js and P-8Is that have ECm builtin that can suppress or jam our F-16 radars and many other surprises that are still unknown to us. So buying the J-10s was better to replace some Mirages and later another 50 J-10Bs for replacing Mirages again, although JF-17 is good but their combination is better. Note: I am not saying that all the Mirages should be replaced, just saying because the Mirages are old and they must be replace in the first place.

we need now join Turkish 5th generation jet fighter program
as a alternative
Is it that simple.... why we live in fools paradise all the time.... would u like any country to join in ur so called advanced UAV progarmme now if he is not able to put in some efforts and any advanced know-how?

Or u think that PAKISTAN is ahead in aircraft making then Turkey. pls don't mention JF-17 program here.

The cost of J20 is around 70millions dollar per, too expensive for china itself as well. We are not expected the number in service will surpass 200.

That is really expensive. but may be that's why PAF is going for less in numbers. can u provide any source for the price?

Whoever made the above pic must not like the looks of JF-17 very much. It is missing from the center spotlight. The pic suggests Mirage-3, J-10 and F-16s are the ones on which the PAF is counting on. JF-17 is not the hero, only a sidekick to the Mirage-3.

This pic was made in 2008-9, when we had not enough GOOD pictures of JF-17 on net.
Nothing to fulfil your desire. Go take care of your hero and take necessary steps to bring that project to success.

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

Why bringing old stuff bhai ??

lol.. what a silly excuse. There were plenty of JF-17 pics right from 2003. Infact there were plenty of good pics even before 2003 from mockups.

And I'm not a LCA fan.

i see two pics of JFT in the picture

lol.. what a silly excuse. There were plenty of JF-17 pics right from 2003. Infact there were plenty of good pics even before 2003 from mockups.

And I'm not a LCA fan.

Well for your information this PS was made by Waleed Irfan, forum name Stealth http://www.defence.pk/forums/members/15664stealth.html.
its not an Official picture anyway. If u didn't like my excuse go ask him your self.
It is useless to reply you guys.

This pic was made in 2008-9, when we had not enough GOOD pictures of JF-17 on net.
Nothing to fulfil your desire. Go take care of your hero and take necessary steps to bring that project to success.

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

Why bringing old stuff bhai ??
sorry sir i saq this pic 1st time

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom