What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

This thread is DEAD, No major development in PAF specially under great RAO QAMAR SAHAB.
MODS should bury it now.
I am tired of reading / hearing FC-20/J-10B FOR PAKISTAN :close_tema:

This thread is DEAD, No major development in PAF specially under great RAO QAMAR SAHAB.
MODS should bury it now.
I am tired of reading / hearing FC-20/J-10B FOR PAKISTAN :close_tema:
same is what i believe , no development in this project.....
should be opened after 2 to 3 years when we will have chance of getting those birds ....

There is so much disappointment in the air these days. You guys are not alone who are feeling that.. there is a deep sense of grief, loss and powerlessness these days and defense deals is not an exception. But its all cosmetic.. I have refused to accept this as reality.. and the moment I would quit, that would become my reality. At present this low wave is a condition at most. We all have potentials inside us and we are looking towards someone else, some person some party some character to come and lead so we could combine our energies with him and rise. Some say leaders are born and not made, others say leaders are made not born but I just know one thing for sure that there is one leader in the world and that is me. I am standing and refusing to embrace this as my reality. I know I have a slight contribution to make and I owe to this Nation.

Have faith.. you are not dead.. nor are our millions of brothers out there standing for us and with us. I know theis forum will be delighted because your inner leader would have made the slight little difference along with millions of leaders who would have made theirs. Accept your role.. accept that you are alive. And when you are not sure what change to make outwards to contribute, it is exactly the time when you make this change inwards.

Pakistan will Inshallah get J-10s all it needs and all it wants.Come-on people, even our enemies see as one of the strongest Nations on earth.. but you don't believe them.. do you? :)

68dGz.jpg
Dual missile rails

I know its all written CHEE CHA PONG and is useless unless translated but Dual missile rails are easily visible and operational. Thats all i could get from the pic.
Nice post.:tup:

it talks about the integration of new EW suites/pods on chendu MR's j-10A's, and how ts successsful, etc etc

Quoting Hkhan

The main issue regarding the J-10B/FC-20 delivery to PAF is the production issue. At present J-10A's production in China is not even meeting PLAAF needs.

To fulfill PAF order of J-10B/FC-20, Chengdu Aircraft Industry Corporation (CAIC) has to build a brand new facility which presently is in construction stages and it will take another 24 months before any production of aircraft can take place.

On the other hand, Egypt is studying the concept of J-10 seriously. Earlier this year a high level Egyptian military delegation visited China for two-weeks. It wants to replace its fleet of F-7 & MiG-21 along with Mirage V & 2000 and has shown interests in both JF-17 and J-10 aircrafts.

The main issue regarding the J-10B/FC-20 delivery to PAF is the production issue. At present J-10A's production in China is not even meeting PLAAF needs.

To fulfill PAF order of J-10B/FC-20, Chengdu Aircraft Industry Corporation (CAIC) has to build a brand new facility which presently is in construction stages and it will take another 24 months before any production of aircraft can take place.

On the other hand, Egypt is studying the concept of J-10 seriously. Earlier this year a high level Egyptian military delegation visited China for two-weeks. It wants to replace its fleet of F-7 & MiG-21 along with Mirage V & 2000 and has shown interests in both JF-17 and J-10 aircrafts.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistan-air-force/3218-j-10-fc-20-mrca-384.html#ixzz21ZFOZNDN
Kindly China Give us Some Birds so we can SHOW OFFF a LIL Bit PLZzz :lol: :oops: :chilli:
Or Just for Testing YAr:cheers:

it talks about the integration of new EW suites/pods on chendu MR's j-10A's, and how ts successsful, etc etc

additional note, supposedly according to the chinese internet, the new ew set up is suppose to have help them achieve like a 8-1 vs j-11b's in mock combat, what the parameters of the mock combat is, i do not know.

Back
Top Bottom