What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

Sir, It is because I appreciate the technology gap that I am advocating a priority on the economy -- What kind of an ally do you imagine we appear to be? wITH ALL THE POTENTIAL AVAILABLE IN Pakistan, ever ready with bowl in hand - with peoples desperate for a more dignified life?

Lets use this time available to us - no Indian is coming over the border, everything we on the forum want for a stronger, better Pakistan, can only be afforded through a robust integrated economy

Yet, we failed to support the existing industry!
Basis of economy is industry, and defence sector is also an industry and US is an example.

You and me are in position to gauge the threat perception of hindus, but we shall be good enough to know their deception capabilities and hate for Pakistan and Muslims.

It is not the job of army to run economy, Mr. Jinnah proudly founded our army with a clear picture of hindu threat.
We cannot trust any other advice... while we already see Pakistan' sovereignty is being compromised by complicit, interior ministry, foreign office and politicians.

In other countries armies do not run the economies, and yet states do not like to compromise their defence.
Where as in Pakistan, army contribute most to the economy and have negligible support from political regimes.

IMO, Pakistan shall stop investing in civil administration, because people are doing all them selves and there is no criteria to gauge their performance.

I am quite sure that PAF is not willing to buy J-10BS at all they are looking to wards at least 70 of the F-60 ones and may be it would be dual seat ones...

So... we can say... J-10B no longer in plans for PAF?
My country needs replaced the Old Mirage III/V, and the option of J-10B seem to be good (at least for our transition), but the chinese engine... with WS-10 does not convince our FAA.
Moreover, weapons... only a few, and china orgin (neither OTAN nor Russian).
It's the same thing buy a russian car made in siberia, and live in cuba. To much endogenous

My country needs replaced the Old Mirage III/V, and the option of J-10B seem to be good (at least for our transition)

J-10B might never be for sale to your country anytime sooner, it might end up or information on capabilities might end up in US, and the ones to do that would be israelis.

maybe ... is the same reason for Venezuela and Iran?
I hope that the Chinese see the business that is lost in the hands of Russia, because NATO ceased to be our supplier (UK allies).

Why just China deliver a squadron of Fc20 for free to PAF, and these 430 pages of discussion really worth it.

maybe ... is the same reason for Venezuela and Iran?
I hope that the Chinese see the business that is lost in the hands of Russia, because NATO ceased to be our supplier (UK allies).

Due to complex strategic consideration, it's not easy. Argentina air force show any interest in J10 yet?

With weak economy it would be really hard for PAF to buy new jets , even it will be very costly to maintain those costly birds......
what i think and believe at the moment that we should keep only 120 t0 140 jets , but they should be lethal one ... my vote would be for less but more advanced jets .... that is better option , in economic scenario that we are having ....

Why just China deliver a squadron of Fc20 for free to PAF, and these 430 pages of discussion really worth it.

Due to complex strategic consideration, it's not easy. Argentina air force show any interest in J10 yet?

In the lower levels... but, our situation is complicated. The MoD wants, as stop gap, build Pampa II (advanced trainer):hitwall:
excuse my :offtopic:

In the lower levels... but, our situation is complicated. The MoD wants, as stop gap, build Pampa II (advanced trainer):hitwall:
Argentina people are China's friend, hope he military tie will be reinforced in the future.

Argentina people are China's friend, hope he military tie will be reinforced in the future.

Fake excuses, after meeting been carried out by our dam defence minster with american, ammbasdor in islamabad in which again F16s were discussed?
Jst wana know when our economy was capable to hve dam F-16s ?
Poor economy is a stupid excuse allways Presented by the so called,political thugs rulling pakistan?
With billions & millions in their secret swiss personal acounts how could our armed forces will keep their heads down & for how long?
Still yet to be seen?
Without any proper statment from PAF regurding the cancellation of purchase of J-10bs , no one should think the other way around?
F-16s couldbe offered to us again with kickbacks bt it won't happen in real,its for sure! & will remain a dream!

If the FC20 project is gonna be implemented, must be J10b block 2 with WS10A engine. We will wait until 2014.

As the procurement of Rafale by IAF has been delayed due to spending cut, I don't see any necessarity rush for FC20 recently.

As the procurement of Rafale by IAF has been delayed due to spending cut, I don't see any necessarity rush for FC20 recently.

:disagree: Neither is there a spending cut that effects Rafale procurement, nor would a J10 procurement would have anything to do with it, since PAF would mainly try to improve it's own technical capabilities. However, that can be done with J10 or JF 17 future blocks, which makes the deal questionable as well. The longer it takes, the closer you get to JF 17 Block 3 and that again means, the lower the benefit from J10B for PAF. So if China wants to sell it, you better hurry finishing radar and engine developments according to PAFs needs.

:disagree: Neither is there a spending cut that effects Rafale procurement, nor would a J10 procurement would have anything to do with it, since PAF would mainly try to improve it's own technical capabilities. However, that can be done with J10 or JF 17 future blocks, which makes the deal questionable as well. The longer it takes, the closer you get to JF 17 Block 3 and that again means, the lower the benefit from J10B for PAF. So if China wants to sell it, you better hurry finishing radar and engine developments according to PAFs needs.

JF-17 blk 3 & thn 4 & thn 5 & thn 6?
No thts what the problem is, if this theory goes in practical , no country devlop another aircraft?
JF-T have its own dynamics & can be improved to a certain level with a time frame?
J10s have their own class & use for godsake???

Back
Top Bottom