What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

Part in bold....

Are you saying that it will be better then a 4.5 gen fighter??

very likely as uptil 2017 PAF would have also gained significant experience of mastering the "first step" 5G technologies (in FC-20 project). There is every chance that China would also have essentially developed highly significant (if not complete) 5th Gen systems and engine techologies by then so there is a very high probability that PAF will try to incorporate those techs in JFT UB (Ultimate Block) in order to enhance its combat and operational capabilities.

btw....any new pictures of J-10B/BZ???? Chinese bros plz

Documentary on the Chengdu J-10. Significant since footages of the first test flight were included:

Last edited by a moderator:
No sir I assure you that it is about the J-10. The JF-17 is mentioned since it too is a mile stone in Chinese aviation.

Here is the flight footage of J-10's first flight in 98. Notice the green uniforms that the PLAAF wore back then.

YouTube - 【龙腾东方 720HD视频】(五)猛龙冲天 2/4 æ*¼åä¹‹è·¯ The Road to J-10

haahaahahahahah, don't take it seriously bro, i was just kidding, i had previously seen the videos too and even currently seeing them right now, of J-7s too.

Chinese have been covering a lot of milestones lately :)

j-10&
00221917dead0b301db015.jpg
j10b_01.jpg
post-3027-1238253356.jpg

Yeah...I agree with you as there is no mean of verification....and other pics are also a mix of J-10A and J-10B initial leaks

very likely as uptil 2017 PAF would have also gained significant experience of mastering the "first step" 5G technologies (in FC-20 project). There is every chance that China would also have essentially developed highly significant (if not complete) 5th Gen systems and engine techologies by then so there is a very high probability that PAF will try to incorporate those techs in JFT UB (Ultimate Block) in order to enhance its combat and operational capabilities.

What logic have you applied to your post to make it any meaningful. Uptil 2017 and gaining some skills in 5th Generation tech is nothing but meaningless trait. There is no chance that China would have manage to develop certain tech to represent their readiness for 5th generation tech, perhaps you may shed more light on this by providing some links and source.

Don't know how much weight this holds:
5044e0.jpg

I like the new J-10B a whole lot better than the J-10A. The A model didn't radiate class or sophistication at all. I mean the intake had bits of metal holding on to the fuselage.
anjw9s.jpg

Back
Top Bottom