What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

So what make YOU an expert on it? Lying about your 'experience' and 'study'? :lol:

his manual says so
poke.gif

Correct.

He is talking about EM Radiation caused by electrons within conducting elements or dielectric being accelerated by imposed changing field, it means he is talking about transmission.

But the sad thing is He doesnt know that Transmission is not the same as Reflection.
So if you read the history of the debate, you will see how funny as he think people believe him as expert while he saying something stupid like the above :lol:

In this case it depends on the wordings. Transmission is often used to describe a desired or deliberate propagation of EM radiation. Reflection can be a form of transmission, in the case of a parabolic dish as a antenna to reflect signal in the desired direction, or it could be unintended/unwanted, in the case of a EM wave incident on a aircraft trying to hide itself. Reflection is still caused by conducting elements or dielectric being accelerated by imposed changing field, so in the broad sense the reflecting object is itself the intended or unintended radiating element excited by the incoming EM field.

So when Gambit talk about transmission, he could mean the return transmission from the target aircraft, and that transmission process can be caused by reflection/diffraction mechanisms.

But I also get what you are coming from because in some areas, such as waveguides and coax theory and impedance matching transmission and reflection is used to refer to signals traveling in opposite direction at a mismatched junction, so in this case distinction is made to avoid confusion.

In this case it depends on the wordings. Transmission is often used to describe a desired or deliberate propagation of EM radiation. Reflection can be a form of transmission, in the case of a parabolic dish as a antenna to reflect signal in the desired direction, or it could be unintended/unwanted, in the case of a EM wave incident on a aircraft trying to hide itself. Reflection is still caused by conducting elements or dielectric being accelerated by imposed changing field, so in the broad sense the reflecting object is itself the intended or unintended radiating element excited by the incoming EM field.

So when Gambit talk about transmission, he could mean the return transmission from the target aircraft, and that transmission process can be caused by reflection/diffraction mechanisms.

But I also get what you are coming from because in some areas, such as waveguides and coax theory and impedance matching transmission and reflection is used to refer to signals traveling in opposite direction at a mismatched junction, so in this case distinction is made to avoid confusion.
You guessed wrong and you are talking over his head. He does not 'come from' anywhere because if he does have this specific area of aviation experience he would have said so and if he does have this specific area of aviation experience he would not have dispute. First year aerodynamics question: What is the dominant variable in longitudinal stability? Answer: Power. And he does not know.

This tweenager is a liar and now instead of wisely slinking off into the Internet jungle with his tail between his legs, he foolishly try to preserve this online face and further making a fool out of himself.

You should understand what is being debated.

That "Reflection is part of Transmission" is really really depend on the specific context! not in general meaning. We were not talking about how transmission delivered through disc (limited) context, but how the reflection on "CORNER REFLECTOR" context. Of course it is wrong to say "reflection" = transmission" in every context, as Gambit want it to be.

So even if he want to excuse by playing with wording - still not reasonable. As the debate is about reflection on corner reflector, or at least in general, not about reflection or radar transmitting disc.

Even the statement "Reflection is part of Transmission" is very much debatable. What transmission meant is the transmission itself not about any reflection involved to convey the wave transmitted; it is according to the citation I have given. However I am not saying you are wrong in this matter, as you said it is about "wording".

That guy really has no clue.

You guessed wrong and you are talking over his head. He does not 'come from' anywhere because if he does have this specific area of aviation experience he would have said so and if he does have this specific area of aviation experience he would not have dispute. First year aerodynamics question: What is the dominant variable in longitudinal stability? Answer: Power. And he does not know.

This tweenager is a liar and now instead of wisely slinking off into the Internet jungle with his tail between his legs, he foolishly try to preserve this online face and further making a fool out of himself.

You cant bring any citation or evidence to back up your last Mistaken claim that : "Transmission is = Reflection" or vice versa.

Even you dont realize that no_name explain mean is not the same with you mean.
No_Name saying : "Reflection is PART of Transmission (in very limited context), while you claim that Transmission is = Reflection or vice versa.

So your wording and evading game => FAILED.

What is the difference between transmission and reflection genius? Ok, we have no idea. Enlighten us.

Not that you will, because clearly you have no idea about anything anyway.

It is so shamefull you dont know the difference.

Even my and No_Name explanation above has implied the difference between Transmission and Reflection.

What is your real background?

It is so shamefull you dont know the difference.

Even my and No_Name explanation above has implied the difference between Transmission and Reflection.

What is your real background?

There is NO debate boy. A reflection behaves exactly as a transmission. For all intends and purposes they are the same thing, especially when discussing the merits of a corner reflector, OR a VLO plane.

Your game is playing with words. Ours ain't.

school is still not over for you.

Has that Indonesian kid ever realized that he is making a fool of himself? Kid you have been busted as a poser and liar, perhaps its time for you do some more reading and cease humiliating yourself. You are not making a case at all. gambit and amalakas has completely destroyed you.

There is NO debate boy. A reflection behaves exactly as a transmission. For all intends and purposes they are the same thing, especially when discussing the merits of a corner reflector, OR a VLO plane.

Your game is playing with words. Ours ain't.

school is still not over for you.

:lol: :lol:

You obviously dont know what TRANSMISSION and what REFLECTION is.

You need to learn and finish physics education. I have given you my citation while you dont except lying. Even English basic can teach you how different is "transmission" vs "reflection" meaning.

Basic difference:

Transmitter => Produce Radio Wave
Reflector => Reflect Radio Wave

The transmitter itself generates a radio frequency alternating current,

Citation:
Transmitter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Radio - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Has that Indonesian kid ever realized that he is making a fool of himself? Kid you have been busted as a poser and liar, perhaps its time for you do some more reading and cease humiliating yourself. You are not making a case at all. gambit and amalakas has completely destroyed you.

Such as??

Dont you see your master Gambit cannot provide any evidence requested? while on the other way round I have given a lot of evidence of basic physics explaining 90 degree corner reflector and "transmission is not the same as reflection" which is contrary to your master Gambit and his cronies claim!

You are obviously another "Cheer Leader" :lol:

Not a cheerleader Antonius but another one with actual aviation experience as opposed to your "previous years in aviation/study" while still learning high school algebra.

I never pretend to know a lot, yet, I strive to continue to learn even though I have been out of aviation for a long time. It would be good for you to do the same and cease pretending to know a lot which only serves to betray you as a poser.

Not a cheerleader Antonius but another one with actual aviation experience as opposed to your "previous years in aviation/study" while still learning high school algebra.

I never pretend to know a lot, yet, I strive to continue to learn even though I have been out of aviation for a long time. It would be good for you to do the same and cease pretending to know a lot which only serves to betray you as a poser.

How do you judge me such a thing?

You and your master even can not defeat my challenge to him.
Why don't you accuse this to your master Gambit? since he failed many times to prove and defend his claims, while I have been able to prove he is wrong.

Ooh, I forget that slave never defy his master :lol:

Back
Top Bottom