What's new

Chief of Army Staff | General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bin Qassim -- Allah helps those who help themselves first

Absolutely... I agree... and trust me... we are out in force on this issue... we wont rest until we get what we aim to get...

There is a saying we share amongst ourselves... Jis nay nahee marna wo Musalmano/Islam/Khilafat kay liyaye kaam na karay...

You guys don't know what you are talking about the COAS is probably the most apolitical person in the entire establishment at the time. He has nothing to do with any political party, any school of thought or any country other than Pakistan as some lunatic elements seem to suggest.

You guys don't know what you are talking about the COAS is probably the most apolitical person in the entire establishment at the time. He has nothing to do with any political party, any school of thought or any country other than Pakistan as some lunatic elements seem to suggest.

But he would also been "taken on board" in RD's case.

Goongi hogae aj kuch zaban kehte kehte
Hichkichagaya main khud ko MUSALMAN kehte kehte

Yeh bat nahi kay mujhko US par yaqeen nahi
Bas dar gaya khud ko sahib e EEMAN kehte kehte

Taufeeq na hue mujhay aik waqt ki NAMAZ ki
Aur chup howa Muazzin AZAN kehte kehte

Kisi kafir ne jo pocha kay ye kya hai maheena
Sharam se pani hua main RAMAZAAN kehte kehte

Mere shelf main gard se atki kitab ka jo pocha
Main garh gaya zameen main QURAAN kehte kehte

Ye sun kar chup sadh li Iqbal usne
Yun laga k jaisay ruk gaya ho mjhko haiwan kehte kehte

so nation ask to whom this qes ? he is the first responseble person should be qes.

so nation ask to whom this qes ? he is the first responseble person should be qes.
That's what I don't get, how is he the first person the nation should question ? The president, PM, the govt, the ministers what about them ?

Goongi hogae aj kuch zaban kehte kehte
Hichkichagaya main khud ko MUSALMAN kehte kehte

Yeh bat nahi kay mujhko US par yaqeen nahi
Bas dar gaya khud ko sahib e EEMAN kehte kehte

Taufeeq na hue mujhay aik waqt ki NAMAZ ki
Aur chup howa Muazzin AZAN kehte kehte

Kisi kafir ne jo pocha kay ye kya hai maheena
Sharam se pani hua main RAMAZAAN kehte kehte

Mere shelf main gard se atki kitab ka jo pocha
Main garh gaya zameen main QURAAN kehte kehte

Ye sun kar chup sadh li Iqbal usne
Yun laga k jaisay ruk gaya ho mjhko haiwan kehte kehte

i truly feel for you brother. very well put
My heartfelt prayers go out for the well-being of your nation, hope you guys can return to the golden days once again.

That's what I don't get, how is he the first person the nation should question ? The president, PM, the govt, the ministers what about them ?

sir we are not kids our army hang one pm and put jail other .when last time our army say presedent pm yes sir? nothing. his duty is to protect us at any cost.if you think he obay gillani zardari then i will say you dont knoe pak army. even today he accept its his duty to protect us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom