What's new

Chief of Army Staff | General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
because Army is the defence line of every nation if some one attack me i shall not ask my parents or friends to help i shall try to stop him and then . leave the rest to settle but on the moment they have to respond they have the keys of pakistan

sir we are not kids our army hang one pm and put jail other .when last time our army say presedent pm yes sir? nothing. his duty is to protect us at any cost.if you think he obay gillani zardari then i will say you dont knoe pak army. even today he accept its his duty to protect us.

So where's the argument ?

in simple case pakistan is home of 14 persons
we give every person his duty
one for work one for cook one for clean
and one we for secure home we are poor but we buy 7lakh ruppes gun and give him to secure us.
after few day the person which we give responciblty to secure home come inside the home and dectate us by force of that gun
he say to cleaner clean my room every 3 hours he say to cook make very good food for me . he ask more money as he has hard job.he ask good clothes then us as he has hard work then us .and he say to leader of home obay me.some time that gun man rule the home also by power of that gun.he should be out of our door to defend us. but he come inside sleep tight and dectate us
and once a neighbour attack us and ha say sorry and i condmn it.

this is story of pakistan.

very good reply same is happening in pakistan
even The govt ministers Political parties praysing Coas for his services for Democrazy
that shows how much he is loyal to the nation and how much he is loyal to his ....

My dear Pakistanis , Pak Army is a professional army . It has cleared Swat , South Waziristan from your enemies agents. They kicked back India in 2002 and 2010. Trust me Pak army is the institution which you can trust.

My dear Pakistanis , Pak Army is a professional army . It has cleared Swat , South Waziristan from your enemies agents. They kicked back India in 2002 and 2010. Trust me Pak army is the institution which you can trust.

In 2002 and 2010?

That is news!

Afghanistan's best?

bus ker dee yaar ye goliyaan ab nhi bikti koi nya product lao

Did the PA and IA play some football matches in 2002 and 2010. Not that I know of. :coffee:

How did you kick Back India, wrote India on the walls And Kicked it, Your professionalism is Hence justified I guess..

2002 and 2010.

Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.

See how quoting dates out of anger works?

Baat sirf itny par he khatam nhe hoge dosto, ma to dar raha hon k 110 nuclear warheads kisi aor k leay nhe hum awam par he giray ge hmari he army, and be ready for the day when our beloved jf-17 will be bombing on your heads. Aaj to bara commission bna hoga keyani g ka akhar pory 40 bandy mary hain drone hamly ma

Baat sirf itny par he khatam nhe hoge dosto, ma to dar raha hon k 110 nuclear warheads kisi aor k leay nhe hum awam par he giray ge hmari he army, and be ready for the day when our beloved jf-17 will be bombing on your heads. Aaj to bara commission bna hoga keyani g ka akhar pory 40 bandy mary hain drone hamly ma

You mean JF-17 will bomb washington?? Great... Can I have have a Peg of what you drink...

if you cant understand simple lines then dont reply .or go back to school.

Oh no please, dont want to go back and do the job I just finished... Well Imran, Then please tell what is that he wrote??

Kia Khoob Meray Shehar Mai Insaaf Howa Hai,
Ek Khoon Baha Bhi Hai To Pir Maaf Howa Hai,
Ay Qom Teri Qismat Mai Ezzat Hai Na Gherat,
Yey Raaz Barri Dair Say Ab Saaf Howa Hai...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom