What's new

China All Su-35 news

please also understand, the ABM being mentioned here is not your indian joke. it is a kkv device doing mid course interception. so far, two nations have demonstrated such ability: US and China.

sorry, you can't import such weapon from your friends Russia, they don't have it. you can't get it from the US as you are just America's dog, not true ally.

Is that what your government funded, highly unbiased and absolutely free to speak newspapers told you? Whatever we do, whatever the consequences, we do as free men. That pathetic excuse of a life you have going can never really understand that. And seriously.. Are you like a janitor? All you do is come on to this foru and bjtch about china's superiority. Go out. Get laid.

Is that what your government funded, highly unbiased and absolutely free to speak newspapers told you? Whatever we do, whatever the consequences, we do as free men. That pathetic excuse of a life you have going can never really understand that. And seriously.. Are you like a janitor? All you do is come on to this foru and bjtch about china's superiority. Go out. Get laid.

LALALA,indian like to bring the democracy issue when they run out of idea to debate with creditable reason/prove.:blah:

China 3500 nukes??
Well then
US:50000nukes
Russia:56000nukes
France:5000nukes
UK:3200nukes
Pakistan:2500-3000nukes
India:2200-2700nukes.
:P

Bro, you like to quote the Western source, aren't you? If you accept the 250 figure from the West, then you have to spontaneously take this as well.

1. Russia ~ 1,273 megaton
2. USA ~ 570 megaton
3. China ~ 294 megaton
4. France ~ 55 megaton
5. UK ~ 16 megaton
6. Israel ~ 1.5 - 4 megaton
7. India ~ 0.8 - 1 megaton
8. Pakistan ~ 0.6 - 1 megaton
9. North Korea ~ Unknown

NTI: Nuclear Disarmament

tell me any one weapon is which China is ahead of Russia or I will tell all the items in China is still far behind Russia

To start with S400 (China made copy of it), Russian Engine even in their J20

S400 was a joint development, now we have better SAM than S400. Russia hasn't conducted any midcourse interception yet.

And J-20 is powered by indigenous engine, all J-11B/BS are powered by indigenous engine now.

Bro, you like to quote the Western source, aren't you? If you accept the 250 figure from the West, then you have to spontaneously take this as well.

1. Russia ~ 1,273 megaton
2. USA ~ 570 megaton
3. China ~ 294 megaton
4. France ~ 55 megaton
5. UK ~ 16 megaton
6. Israel ~ 1.5 - 4 megaton
7. India ~ 0.8 - 1 megaton
8. Pakistan ~ 0.6 - 1 megaton
9. North Korea ~ Unknown

NTI: Nuclear Disarmament

That would have been true..had it been 2005 ..but this 2011.

That would have been true..had it been 2005 ..but this 2011.

I am sure that India has increased a lot of its nuclear firepower by now, but according to your fellow Indian poster, only China's stockpile permanently remains at 250?

I am sure that India has increaed a lot of its nuclear firepower by now, but according to your fellow Indian poster, only China's stockpile permanently remains at 250?

Question is, Is his source updated?..If you have an updated, neutral source, saying that China has 3200 nuclear weapons ..I will belive you.

Sure, there is other source that estimates China has 2350 nukes decade ago. :coffee:

Environmentalists Against War

Look I don't wan't sound as spoil sport but this might be a propganda link.

Cause
1) It is an antiwar website..they just might have exaggerated stuff ..to make China seem a Bogeyman.
2) The article is from 2005 which is further referring to a 'confusing' document printed in 1990s ..that at that time Chines nuclear arsenal was 2350!!
Don't you have reliable/reputable source such as FAS.org etc backing your claim?

Look I don't wan't sound as spoil sport but this might be a propganda link.

Cause
1) It is an antiwar website..they just might have exaggerated stuff ..to make China seem a Bogeyman.
2) The article is from 2005 which is further referring to a 'confusing' document printed in 1990s ..that at that time Chines nuclear arsenal was 2350 at that time.
Don't you have reliable/reputable source such as FAS.org etc backing your claim?

The website is not the first hand source, but it was from a Hong Kong military magazine.

Anyway, just accept that China's nuclear firepower is 300 times more powerful than India's if you don't want to believe any Non-Western source information.

The website is not the first hand source, but it was from a Hong Kong military magazine.

Anyway, just accept that China's nuclear firepower is 300 times more powerful than India's if you don't want to believe any Non-Western source information.

I would, were it if 2005.. were it to maintain its 2005 position then China should have been producing nuclear weapons at 300 times faster rate than India's these last six years...Is that true?

Back
Top Bottom