What's new

China All Su-35 news

http://idrw.org/?p=15621
SOURCE: FLIGHT GLOBAL
China has resumed negotiations with Russia over the purchase of “4++ generation” Sukhoi Su-35multirole fighters. Although Moscow and Beijing had been discussing a deal for over two years, China halted the process for several months after details of the talks appeared in the Russian media.

A large Russian delegation met Chinese representatives on the eve of Airshow China in Zhuhai to make an additional presentation on the Su-35. United Aircraft president Mikhail Pogosyan and Russian air force commander Gen Viktor Bondarev were among the members of the Russian delegation.
Commenting on the resumption of the Su-35 negotiation process, a high ranking member of the Russian delegation said relatively slow progress with next-generation Chinese fighter designs has led Beijing to seek ways to purchase a quantity of the best Russian fighters to bridge the gap.

Today, the Su-35 is the most advanced Russian heavyweight multirole fighter available for export sales. The more recent PAK-FA (T-50) is not considered sufficiently mature to be offered to China. Russia is working with India on the customised FGFA, but this is a co-development programme – an arrangement not available to China.

Moscow is ready to sell China a quantity of Su-35 fighters provided Beijing places a worthwhile order, “not merely a couple of specimens for reverse engineering”, says a member of the Russian delegation. In particular, Russia is ready to sell China a substantial number of NIIP Irbis third-generation radars with passive electronic scanning and NPO Saturn Item 117S engines as part of a would-be Su-35 purchase.
Is Rafael is the solution or going to be upgraded su30s (super sukhois) ?
but at present configuration surely there is a gap between su-30mki and su-35:undecided:

This kind of fake news let me think about the Tu-22M, some "russian sources" confirmed and reconfirmed that China is going to purchase this bomber, and this since more or less 10 years and reappeared every 6 months...

And now? What's the reality?

So, what else?

:coffee:

Don't worry. This news resurface itself every time they see a Chinese air show.
No sane sales person would be say the following if they are serious about their sale: “not merely a couple of specimens for reverse engineering”.

We are also making wonderful progress in 5th gen with two running projects already made public so far.

Obviously the Airshow is the place where the Chinese aerospace industry to showplace their wares for commercial purposes and the Russians, by putting out such news every time, want to undermine and belittle the Chinese companies in order to sabotage such efforts for their own gains. It's understandable because their defense industry is about the only sector they can compete with other countries.

1ST of all kid learn to spell that plane properly then come back with your clueless posts?:lol:

i

ok tell me what is so cluless abt it , truly i didn't get u ? regarding the spell check if i will write skuoi-30 every one here(every one here in som way a military enthusiast) will get it as sukhoi, so i think its not gonna be an issue.

Every year since 2008, Russians claim China is negotiating for purchase of Su-35. Even when the Defence Ministry denied having any plans to purchase Su-35 earlier this year, the Russians keep at it. Perhaps they think if they make the claim long enough, China will buy the plane out of annoyance?

Interesting sales strategy......

The deal will be signed within next year, and the first induction will be on 2015. China originally only want 4, but Russian wanna make it 48. So 24 is the number of Compromise. This will give huge boost for China Su-series combat jets development. CCTV 4 also talked about the purchase of Su35 from Russia yesterday.
14540932_279213.jpg

Personally, i think this is a right decision made by PLAAF. It render China to check in the best combat of Su-series. It might serve in the PLAAF's Opposing Force and provide advanced technology study platform. We should properly using our purchasing power while doing lots of self-reliance R&D.

MY brother, we should tone down a little bit. Otherwsie someone gonna piss in pants.

We should build up a postitive military relationship with Russia . In the future, there might be potential military deal from bothway. As long as China and Russia stick together, US of A won't be able to devour the whole world.

No official news and not even a link? I'll take this one with a grain of salt. Every year since 2008, there's been words of China buying Su-35 and they all turned out to be empty air. Even earlier this year the Chinese defence ministry had to post a statement denying such news.

Another Russian made announcement lets wait for official confermation first. I'm still highly skeptical about it and personally i would rather see China invest that money in it's own domestic aerospace development than to spend that money importing weapons from other countries.

Instead of waste money of investing in US bond, why not go for something like Su35? China got trillions of USD reserve. If India can, why China can't? It's typical way of Russia to bang India by selling weapons to China.

Back
Top Bottom