What's new

China and Pakistan Now 'Brothers Forever'

Thank you, China, you were firmly on our side in the American unjust and fascist bombing of our country. Please accept my sincere condolences to the families and friends of those who died in the American barbaric attack on your embassy in our country. We are immensely sorry, but we were out-gunned by American fascists and could not provide protection for you on our land.

Thank you for your support, China. We Yugoslavians will always remember our dear friend from the fast east in our hearts.

China expects people to respect our sovereignty, meanwhile we also respect the sovereignty of the other nations.

During the Kosovo War, China was fully behind Yugoslavia. In retaliation, Yankee bombed our embassy, but we were never intimidated by their barbaric acts against justice.:china:

Last edited:
Do you live in a cave, You people tried to ferment a rebellion in maldives during 80's by sending in raw terrorsits, Bharat thought she would send its peace keeping forces and occupy the whole country like , Maldives is a muslim country, it has better relation with pakistan than bharat
It is you who is living in a cave..This is what india did in maldives
1988 Maldives Coup - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is called helping a friend in need..And about pakistan having better relationship with pakistan, Where was pakistan when there was a military coupe in maldives?It was only us who were there to help them..
Some threads about maldives here in this forum-

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...ouths-waging-jihad-pak-seeks-indias-help.html
http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-...nt-nasheed-meets-indian-chief-army-staff.html
http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/41054-india-building-radar-network-maldives.html
So much for the better relationship of pakistan to maldives!!

About your army general having the rank of honorary general read this Indian army chief in Kathmandu, Maoists greet him with black flags | Asian Tribune
It is because of the friendship between india and nepal that we can cross each others border without even a passport..our currency is accepted there and a lot of napali gurkhas are still recruited to indian army.The word maoists itself shows whose allegience they have..

About pakistan brotherly, 50,000 afghans cross pakistani borders everyday, they dont care about the durand line, I dont think even a thousand bhartis cross the border of nepal and bhutan.
Do you want me to post comments of afghan rulers regarding pakistan?Oh if you want civilian openion,go to any afghani forums and ask about pakistan..:rofl::rofl:
50000 men are crossing because pakistan have no effective control in that areas.

mountain tribes of bhutan hate bhartis and they want nothing to do with bhartis.
What a bs!we provide visa free access to bhutanis,many bhutani business are tax free..and any attack on bhutan by any other nation is considered an attack on india,the reason they dont have any army.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/42397-we-owe-india-bhutan-king.html

About our shame in bangladesh, I dont agree with you, The 30,000 pakistan army soldiers were able to kill 3 million hindu bengalis most of them mukti bahini, sent 10 million to bharat, Pakistani army was there to fight insurgency not bharti army, so in my view pakistani army without enough air and naval support gave bharti army tough time, and did pretty good job, Forget about 3 week war remember the thousand year muslim rule where few thousand muslim were able to hold million of bhartis together for 1000 year, this is something to be proud of, You people love to talk about 3 week battle why dont you talk about the thousand year slavery

Bharat is a hunting ground for muslim.
Remember Timur, Mahmud of Ghazni, Ghauri, Abdali, Aurangzeb, Nadir Shah, Babur,
:rofl::rofl:
300000 bengalis who were killed were mostly muslims,not hindus..So were the 10 million migrants..what a great deed to take pride of!.Yes it is a fact that 90000 pakistanis shamelessly surrendered to indian forces.And you bring muslim invation as something to take pride of!!You and i are of races which were invaded by them..And yet you shamelessly take pride in killing and looting of your own ancestors by invading forces(just because some of your ancestors converted to religion of invaders)your own words in another post-"My ancestors were rajputs and i am ashamed of my ancestry and i dont call myself rajput" No wonder 90000 of your soldiers surrendered without a fight..
It was you who unnecessarily brought india to this discussion..Now lets get back to topic..

Is there any country which calls bharat a brotherly country, I dont think so,

Russia, the only country that can dare to challange u.s. as of now.
Asia Times Online :: South Asia news - India, Russia still brothers in arms
Nepal, Sri lanka doesn't call india a brother they call us BIG brother even after LTTE!
India: Our Big Brother | Lanka Journal
Israel [the country pakistan doesnt even recognise]
India and Israel are brothers :: Reader comments at Daniel Pipes
Burma [pdf thread only].
http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/47715-india-myanmar-reluctant-brothers-arms.html

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, the country whose friendship you boast on!!
India, China are like brothers: Chinese Consul General - World News - IBNLive
Suck on this biiatch!!

It is you who is living in a cave..This is what india did in maldives
1988 Maldives Coup - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is called helping a friend in need..And about pakistan having better relationship with pakistan, Where was pakistan when there was a military coupe in maldives?It was only us who were there to help them..
Some threads about maldives here in this forum-

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...ouths-waging-jihad-pak-seeks-indias-help.html
http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-...nt-nasheed-meets-indian-chief-army-staff.html
http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/41054-india-building-radar-network-maldives.html
So much for the better relationship of pakistan to maldives!!

It is because of the friendship between india and nepal that we can cross each others border without even a passport..our currency is accepted there and a lot of napali gurkhas are still recruited to indian army.The word maoists itself shows whose allegience they have..

Do you want me to post comments of afghan rulers regarding pakistan?Oh if you want civilian openion,go to any afghani forums and ask about pakistan..:rofl::rofl:
50000 men are crossing because pakistan have no effective control in that areas.

What a bs!we provide visa free access to bhutanis,many bhutani business are tax free..and any attack on bhutan by any other nation is considered an attack on india,the reason they dont have any army.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/42397-we-owe-india-bhutan-king.html

:rofl::rofl:
300000 bengalis who were killed were mostly muslims,not hindus..So were the 10 million migrants..what a great deed to take pride of!.Yes it is a fact that 90000 pakistanis shamelessly surrendered to indian forces.And you bring muslim invation as something to take pride of!!You and i are of races which were invaded by them..And yet you shamelessly take pride in killing and looting of your own ancestors by invading forces(just because some of your ancestors converted to religion of invaders)your own words in another post-"My ancestors were rajputs and i am ashamed of my ancestry and i dont call myself rajput" No wonder 90000 of your soldiers surrendered without a fight..
It was you who unnecessarily brought india to this discussion..Now lets get back to topic..

Your a south indian. no matter how hard you try, you'll always be looked down upon. so your opinion has no real worth to most Pakistanis.

oh ye i remember that Sikkim was a country once up on a time
plus let me remind you something
in 2005 both china and indian sign an agreement to confirm the border of sikkim as a state of indian and tibet as a state of china

now day we still see indians point finger on tibet and talk rubbish...
what a joke:rofl:

Did anyone remember something I have said about it before, Indians never take their government's official statement seriously, because GOI's official statements are just piles of sh!t. Never debate with Indians by quoting their offcial stances.

Your a south indian. no matter how hard you try, you'll always be looked down upon. so your opinion has no real worth to most Pakistanis.

:rofl: :rofl:
Who cares what some uncivilised terrorists(+racists) think of us,as long as you guys dont strap a bomb around body and blast yourself up in my neighbourhood..I'm here to have fun and i'm having it..

in yr wet dream, all of the country u mentioned they just use you, and once you pass yr used by date they all dump you like a dirt bag.

Are you speaking about China? Looks like China passed of the used by date with Japan.

Now India is the top most destination for Japanese.

I am not forecasting, its reality.

Back
Top Bottom